Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) (31797 Views)

Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Wins Polling Unit / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Egor LGA of Edo South [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
Patrick Obahiagbon in the building. grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Mires: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
This election no go funny sha
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ekosodin the dreaded zone those days
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Sagay212: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Salatavor:
That's the wrongest place to campaign for him. Ekosodin that Oshiomhole abandoned in his 8 years of reign, Ekosodin is now being developed by Obaseki, with good road networks from Palm Royal Junction to the inner town. And This one wants to advertise his ogas failure there.

Yen yen yen...ekosodin developed by obaseki under apc abi no be so. Apc will continue with the development under ize iyamu. Simple as ABC. No space for tax collectors.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by tellwisdom: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Why benin people come look like oracle?? angry...Na wa o
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
All these faces you see here, non of them reside in Ekosodin except some few ones which i recognized very well.
Like Joseph who carries punk there with arrow and his brother out here below.
They're from Kogi state but live in Ekosodin. They deal on Gas.
I know them very well because i live here.

No single indegene here.
No single youth here.
No Francis,
No Nelson,
Where are the Iyenmoana's?
Where is Oloye?
Where is Okoro?
Where is Ehis?
Where is Akhere?
Where is Ogben?
Where is the youth chairman and his crew?
Even some that were in Oshiomhole police are not here.
And Ekosodin without these people isn't Ekosodin.
So where did these faces come from?
They were imported.
That's all i can say.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by masterplan303(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
I can only see cultists in the pic grin grin grin..may God help me.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I Rep Crystal palace hostel Ekosodin. Uniben my alma mata

By Obometa street junction behind Ekosodin Primary school.
And not far from Attitude hostel
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by annford: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
The woman in blue with her makeup though. Reminds of my days in Benin City when you'd see lots of scary makeup worn by different ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ategberoson:
Nigeria youths lost their senses easily when it comes to politics that's why they can't take it away from these old wagons

imagine some imbeciles saying Obaseki did road in Ekosoni as if, if Oshiomole don't impose Obaseki on Edo people the road will be fix or PDP we made him their candidate for 2020 election

sycophancy have made most Nigeria youths senseless

So they should not vote for Obaseki that did the road but rather another imposed by Oshomole?

Funny..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
anomaly20:
which part of Ekosodin be this? Because I never see town hall and roundabout.

That's the Roundabout
It has been demolished because of the road Obaseki is constructing.
Both Edo street and Newton's road are captured in the construction project too.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
explorer250:
politicians will always do what they know how to do best. After election they will just abandon the people

social club management system that I developed for nigeria social clubs.
some of the features include
1. Members can register on the website.
2. The registration of the member will be pending and he can't have access to the website until the admin confirms or rejects his membership.
3.members can send message to each other within the website and update their profile including their pictures.
4. The admin can see each members profile and can alter it.
5.The admin sets monthly dues for club members.
6. When this due is set, the system automatically sends an email message to the email of every registered member stating the month of the monthly due and the amount to be paid.
7. Members can reply the email and it lands at the inbox of the admin.
8.The admin can update the monthly due status of each member that has paid. This will reflect on the dashboard of the member.
9. The admin can see members that has paid and those that have not paid their monthly due.
10.The admin can send email message to each, selected or all members informing or reminding them of meeting dates, club activities etc.
12.At the end of each meeting or month the admin can prepare a word or excel document which shows club expenditure, income etc. The admin can upload this documents for the members to download.
13. The admin can also upload audio recording of meetings for download by members who were not physically present at such meeting.
14. Etc.
Extra features to be added on the next update include: automatic SMS reminder for meetings. Paystack integration for payment of club dues and automatic confirmation of payment and a mobile app
please contact me/WhatsApp 0807 9413 738 so that I can give you the link to the website to see for yourself how everything works

Let's chat on Facebook.....I have a deal for you to recreate a prototype for an NGO .

Cheers ...
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by garfield1: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
I just observe people are very much afraid to carry brooms anymore.

What is exactly the reason?? Asking curiously

How many people carry umbrellas in pdp rallies?
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by OasisT: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Salatavor:
That's the wrongest place to campaign for him. Ekosodin that Oshiomhole abandoned in his 8 years of reign, Ekosodin is now being developed by Obaseki, with good road networks from Palm Royal Junction to the inner town. And This one wants to advertise his ogas failure there.

What of the schools that Oshiomole built(red roof) in the same Ekosodin? Osho has done his bit and should not be a talking point in all the campaigns.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sagay212:

Yen yen yen...ekosodin developed by obaseki under apc abi no be so. Apc will continue with the development under ize iyamu. Simple as ABC. No space for tax collectors.

But i thought you said he has no projects to campaign with?
You see how shameless you lots are?

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Ratedgang: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I Rep Crystal palace hostel Ekosodin. Uniben my alma mata
. I rep courage hostel. Uniben sha. Just bring cult matter near me those days of Obe Rasaq voooooom I don run enter basement. I thank God for my life oh.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ba2remagaji: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
Obaseki do anything there to warrant them voting for him? The audio Governors.
Salatavor:
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Ratedgang: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
ospido:
All these faces you see here, non of them reside in Ekosodin except some few ones which i recognized very well.

No single indegene here.
No single youth here.
No Francis,
No Nelson,
Where is Oloye?
Where is Okoro?
Where is Ehis?
Where is Akhere?
Where is Ogben?
They were imported.
That's all i can say.
. I think you’re correct here. Where did the Muslim woman come from abi ekosodin don get mosque now. O boy ur very correct oh.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ratedgang:
. I think you’re correct here. Where did the Muslim woman come from abi ekosodin don get mosque now. O boy ur very correct oh.

There's no single mosque in Ekosodin. All the Muslims worship in the central mosque in Uniben

99% of the people you see there came with the campaign train of the APC.
Ekosodin without the youths, that means you never start.
There's one APC staunch supporter during Oshiomhole tenure.
He was one of the Oshiomhole police too.
He is known as "Oshiomhole" by young and old because of his love for APC but he's not there. He has ported already.

Ekosodin is for PDP from inception.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by anomaly20: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
ospido:

No single indegene here.
No single youth here.
No Francis,
No Nelson,
Where is Oloye?
Where is Okoro?
Where is Ehis?
Where is Akhere?
Where is Ogben?
They were imported.
That's all i can say.
Bossu you really sabi Ekosodin.
The Joseph guy sells gas end of Edo street. I can't see familiar faces of Ekosodin.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
Esseite:

So they should not vote for Obaseki that did the road but rather another imposed by Oshomole?

Funny..

the same man that imposed Obaseki is imposing Ize on Edo people and to burst your brain, obaseki was imposed on other PDP contestants because he show money to the PDP kingmakers

who's fooling who? like the dumb APC sycophants, like their PDP sycophants. lazy intellectually youths
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ratedgang:
. I rep courage hostel. Uniben sha. Just bring cult matter near me those days of Obe Rasaq voooooom I don run enter basement. I thank God for my life oh.

Owned by late Pa Ojogun whose daughter Helen (mama twins) is the Caretaker.
It's close to Christ Embassy there and not far from Dandan barracks.
I greet you.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by anomaly20: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
ospido:

There's no single mosque in Ekosodin. All the Muslims worship in the central mosque in Uniben

He is known as "Oshiomhole" by young and old because of his love for APC but he's not there. He has ported already.

Oshiomhole the cab driver bossu you dey game ooo .
There is actually a mosque in Ekosodin at JB street close to Ekosodin secondary School bossu
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Ratedgang: 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
ospido:

. That community has habored top govt officials including Fashola...Ibori and I think Odili but till not it’s still shadow of itself.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
anomaly20:

Bossu you really sabi Ekosodin.
The Joseph guy sells gas end of Edo street. I can't see familiar faces of Ekosodin.

You're right anomaly20
That's him.
Joe Gas is his business name.

Just in front of Uptown Villa there.
No familiar faces.
They all came with the campaign train of the APC.

I know you'll know me if i mention my name.
There's no one who lives in Ekosodin and beyond as far as to Uselu market and to ring road and New Benin who doesn't know me even to Oluku.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ratedgang:
. That community has habored top govt officials including Fashola...Ibori and I think Odili but till not it’s still shadow of itself.

You're right Ratedgang.
Even stars and celebs as well.
But Obaseki is really changing the narratives.
If you come to Ekosodin now you'll be stunned at the level of work going on there.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by TheGladiator: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
To think Ekosodin was my abode in my second/ third years in Uniben. This place used to be the zone for men of the night, back in the days
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by explorer250(m): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Let's chat on Facebook.....I have a deal for you to recreate a prototype for an NGO .

Cheers ...

you are not on WhatsApp? my Facebook is chibueze ozor
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Henrydata(m): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
Just 127 people grin
u wicked, so u counted them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
Salatavor:
I know right. But what has Obaseki done for them in his four years tenure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai / El-Rufai Serves Passenger On Abuja-Kaduna Train / APC Broad Daylight Robbery Against Usman Tuggar In Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.