Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) (31789 Views)

Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Wins Polling Unit / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Egor LGA of Edo South [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Ratedgang: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
ospido:

Obe Rasaq and i were both in Engineering.
He was in Chemical while i was in Electrical.
You know we were both in 300L when he emerged as the SUG President.
. U senior me boss. I must respect u.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by kpokpo1(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sh**t up dis! Is it not APC project. Oshio and APC re dey nt 1?

Salatavor:
That's the wrongest place to campaign for him. Ekosodin that Oshiomhole abandoned in his 8 years of reign, Ekosodin is now being developed by Obaseki, with good road networks from Palm Royal Junction to the inner town. And This one wants to advertise his ogas failure there.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ratedgang:
. U senior me boss. I must respect u.

Greatest GBA GBA
Greatest gbo gbo
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
TheOgaBoss:
was he not disqualified?

He was actually framed up because he was not the candidate of the powers that be.
They marveled at how he came from nowhere to pull such crowd.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Villain7: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Many people are there just to see him for the first time and how he looks like...

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by boolee(m): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
ospido:

There's no single mosque in Ekosodin. All the Muslims worship in the central mosque in Uniben

99% of the people you see there came with the campaign train of the APC.
Ekosodin without the youths, that means you never start.
There's one APC staunch supporter during Oshiomhole tenure.
He was one of the Oshiomhole police too.
He is known as "Oshiomhole" by young and old because of his love for APC but he's not there. He has ported already.

Ekosodin is for PDP from inception.
Stop this your Misleading sh!t.There is a Mosque at Ekosodin. Every Muslim in Ugbowo Campus knows this. Ask around.

Do you even need a Mosque at Ekosodin before you can have Muslims reside there? Ugbowo have been having a Growing number of Muslims. Ekosodin inclusive. Stop selling crap to people online.

For the Umpteenth time, Ekosodin has been an APC stronghold and will always be. This, you can't change.

How Obaseki is going to defeat APC in Edo state will be the 8th Wonder of the World. Trust me, it is a Hoax no one is prepared for.

Your Bet, it ain't Happening.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by earnit3: 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
really
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Carlmax(m): 12:42am On Aug 25, 2020
abumeinben:
Ekosodin.... The den of strong men.

The sight of ekosodin gate @ 8pm.... grin Guy show!! cheesy

Mehn! Leaving that school without buying beer na testimony on its own.
\

Big Testimony my brother...
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Carlmax(m): 12:49am On Aug 25, 2020
erinalex:

"Ekosodin is now being developed by Obaseki "

Nigerians when are we going to put On our thinking cap ?

If I may ask you, at what point did Obaseki started developing Ekosodin ?

Was it, when he was d governor under APC or just few weeks ago, when he became governor under PDP ?

If I can remember, for 3 and half years, he was the governor under APC.

Or are you now saying as PDP governor for few weeks now, he made good roads networks from palm royal junction to the inner town ?

My brother, don't allow Nigerian politicians to permanently put your brain in a reverse mode.

All Nigerian politicians are rogues

Regardless of their party affiliation.

PDP = APC

Non care about you

Only their wallets matters to them.

They were talking about personalities not parties... Obaseki under SDP will still be Obaseki, same applies to Ize - Iyamu... the projects he is being acclaimed for did not change when he changed party.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 2:33am On Aug 25, 2020
boolee:
Stop this your Misleading sh!t.There is a Mosque at Ekosodin. Every Muslim in Ugbowo Campus knows this. Ask around.

Do you even need a Mosque at Ekosodin before you can have Muslims reside there? Ugbowo have been having a Growing number of Muslims. Ekosodin inclusive. Stop selling crap to people online.

For the Umpteenth time, Ekosodin has been an APC stronghold and will always be. This, you can't change.

How Obaseki is going to defeat APC in Edo state will be the 8th Wonder of the World. Trust me, it is a Hoax no one is prepared for.

Your Bet, it ain't Happening.

I advised you go back and read my posts carefully before you twist everything here and incite religious sentiments.
And until you do that you may just be talking to yourself agreeing and disagreeing.
You can also laugh endlessly too if you like. It's a free world.
And do you what we call people who keep talking to themselves that way?
Now you know.
Your guess is as good as anyone's.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:04am On Aug 25, 2020
Election don dey come, dem go need your support (Falz, 2019)

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by niceguy555: 6:07am On Aug 25, 2020
ospido:
All these faces you see here, non of them reside in Ekosodin except some few ones which i recognized very well.
Like Joseph who carries punk there with arrow and his brother out here below.
They're from Kogi state but live in Ekosodin. They deal on Gas.
I know them very well because i live here.

No single indegene here.
No single youth here.
No Francis,
No Nelson,
Where are the Iyenmoana's?
Where is Oloye?
Where is Okoro?
Where is Ehis?
Where is Akhere?
Where is Ogben?
Where is the youth chairman and his crew?
Even some that were in Oshiomhole police are not here.
And Ekosodin without these people isn't Ekosodin.
So where did these faces come from?
They were imported.
That's all i can say.

Yea. Those guys are doing well in that business. After hitting success, they would go home and bring their family members to learn the business and equally succeed like them
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2020
explorer250:

you are not on WhatsApp? my Facebook is chibueze ozor

So many chibueze ozor on Facebook......which one is yours?
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by explorer250(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2020
Seniorwriter:

So many chibueze ozor on Facebook......which one is yours?
the one with a programming profile picture. I believe I have sent you a friend request
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by boolee(m): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
ospido:

I advised you go back and read my posts carefully before you twist everything here and incite religious sentiments.
And until you do that you may just be talking to yourself agreeing and disagreeing.
You can also laugh endlessly too if you like. It's a free world.
And do you what we call people who keep talking to themselves that way?
Now you know.
Your guess is as good as anyone's.
I don't talk Sentiments in Politics, I tell you facts.

Just so you know.

There is a Mosque at Ekosodin. And there is an increased number of Muslims that stay there too.

Ekosodin is an APC Stronghold. The whole of Ugbowo is.

That is if you know.

Your man Obaseki doesn't stand a chance come September 19th 2020.

#Peace
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by NobleSeed(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
abumeinben:
Ekosodin.... The den of strong men.

The sight of ekosodin gate @ 8pm.... grin Guy show!! cheesy

Mehn! Leaving that school without buying beer na testimony on its own.
so Na uniben you seif go?
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
NobleSeed:
so Na uniben you seif go?

Who you be ? grin
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
boolee:

Just so you know.

There is a Mosque at Ekosodin. And there is an increased number of Muslims that stay there too.

That is if you know.

#Peace

You know absolutely nothing about Ekosodin young man.
Carefully go over my posts and stop this hullabaloo.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
niceguy555:

Yea. Those guys are doing well in that business. After hitting success, they would go home and bring their family members to learn the business and equally succeed like them

You're very correct my man.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
ospido:

He was actually framed up because he was not the candidate of the powers that be.
They marveled at how he came from nowhere to pull such crowd.
yes I am aware he was framed up, but my point was that he never became sug president as implied in the post I replied to.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Daum: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2020
Nairobi33:

I know right. But what has Obaseki done for them in his four years tenure?

If you have anybody in Ekosodin
Call and ask them
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Daum: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2020
seleroms2:
why the lies which ekosodin road has been completed? The work is still ongoing frankly its a poor job but in the midst of the blind the one eyed man is king. When the project was started what party was obaseki in? Its a big shame that Ize Iyamu went there to campaign but well politicians are all same just different parties

Oga Oshiomole came to campaign there. He promised to do the road. He even brought caterpillar. After election he disappeared. If it was Oshiomole that awarded the road, you would have seen him dancing and shouting on TV. Obaseki is doing that road with no single noise.

Please see truth make you talk. For the first time people can drive their cars through that Ekosodin road well. Abeg no dy lie
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by niceguy555: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
ospido:

You're very correct my man.

But it's like u onced lived in Ekosodin?

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
niceguy555:

But it's like u onced lived in Ekosodin?

I am here till tomorrow.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by MikkieEl: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
The last time I checked, Ekosodin is Ovia North East...
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by MikkieEl: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
ospido:
All these faces you see here, non of them reside in Ekosodin except some few ones which i recognized very well.
Like Joseph who carries punk there with arrow and his brother out here below.
They're from Kogi state but live in Ekosodin. They deal on Gas.
I know them very well because i live here.

No single indegene here.
No single youth here.
No Francis,
No Nelson,
Where are the Iyenmoana's?
Where is Oloye?
Where is Okoro?
Where is Ehis?
Where is Akhere?
Where is Ogben?
Where is the youth chairman and his crew?
Even some that were in Oshiomhole police are not here.
And Ekosodin without these people isn't Ekosodin.
So where did these faces come from?
They were imported.
That's all i can say.

You've said it all. I barely see indigenous Ekosodian too

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by niceguy555: 2:39am On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=ospido post=93260941]

I am here till tomorrow.[/qiuote]

Wow. Where exactly? I once lived at Newton street
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by NobleSeed(m): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
abumeinben:

Who you be ? grin
#homosapien
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by chrisblack: 5:44am On Aug 28, 2020
dokyOloye:
Ekosodin.
Headquarters of cultists grin
Na true say Ize Iyamu follow, after all Oshiomole confirmed it grin
many of you come online to claim holy holy.many of your are worst than cultists in your daily life activities.even if Ize was once involved as claimed by some.It does not negate the fact that he can change an become a better person. That's the power of Christ redeeming blood. No tell me if the other was a saint during is own sojourn in Ibadan or you want to tell me only born again are to be found in the opposite party. Do you even know what it takes to be a student union president f.Ask shuaibu. Many of you are hypocrites .You kill more people with your mouth actions, fraud way of life etc than what some so called people have ever done.
Many of you just have hatred with so much stupidity.Hating a party is different from a person.Many of you shouting Obaseki today hated him with passion some weeks back. He is now the best thing after slice bread.. rubbish
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by chrisblack: 5:52am On Aug 28, 2020
TheABOMINATION:
When PDP campaign train passed through my street in Ikpoba Okha local government, it was made up of about 7 vehicles, and they moved smoothly until they got to the main road. They shared one carton of noodles to the elderly and one sachet to the youth.

Fast forward to three days later, APC campaign train also passed my street, theirs was made up of about 15 vehicles and they ended up causing holdup for themselves and for motorists as they try to come out to the main road. They also did not give anything to people as they passed by. They most likely embezzled the money given to them to buy something to give out.

The APC guys were asking us whether we like how our street is not tared as though the street was not in existence when Oshiomhole was governor for eight years.
now I see your noodles mind in your stament.You are truly an abomination. Vote for indomie noodles
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
boolee:

Just so you know.

That is if you know.

#Peace

How true is your chest beating today?

Your eye never clear?
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by boolee(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
ospido:

How true is your chest beating today?

Your eye never clear?

Certainly there must be A Winner.

I don't regret my choice.

Congratulations to Y'all that voted your choice too.

Edo State must move forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Defends Purchase Of ₦‎160 Million SUV For LP Lawmakers / Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.