Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) (31793 Views)

Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Wins Polling Unit / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos) / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Egor LGA of Edo South [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Sagay212: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
ospido:

But i thought you said he has no projects to campaign with?
You see how shameless you lots are?

When me and you follow discuss politics. You have identified one project that he did not complete. I am simply telling you that iyamu will complete it under apc. Nor be fight oo.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
explorer250:

you are not on WhatsApp? my Facebook is chibueze ozor

Yes I'm not on WhatsApp.....However I'm on Facebook.....u can reach me there .

Cheers
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by erinalex: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Salatavor:
That's the wrongest place to campaign for him. Ekosodin that Oshiomhole abandoned in his 8 years of reign, Ekosodin is now being developed by Obaseki, with good road networks from Palm Royal Junction to the inner town. And This one wants to advertise his ogas failure there.

"Ekosodin is now being developed by Obaseki "

Nigerians when are we going to put On our thinking cap ?

If I may ask you, at what point did Obaseki started developing Ekosodin ?

Was it, when he was d governor under APC or just few weeks ago, when he became governor under PDP ?

If I can remember, for 3 and half years, he was the governor under APC.

Or are you now saying as PDP governor for few weeks now, he made good roads networks from palm royal junction to the inner town ?

My brother, don't allow Nigerian politicians to permanently put your brain in a reverse mode.

All Nigerian politicians are rogues

Regardless of their party affiliation.

PDP = APC

Non care about you

Only their wallets matters to them.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
ospido:

By Obometa street junction behind Ekosodin Primary school.
And not far from Attitude hostel

Sure
Graduated 2002

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by folake4u(f): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
angry Ekosodin road that was fixed by Obaseki. I passed that road last week and believe me, Obaseki did a very good job. If he didn't fix that road, I wonder how your campaign team went there. Lubbish! I hate nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ratedgang:
. I rep courage hostel. Uniben sha. Just bring cult matter near me those days of Obe Rasaq voooooom I don run enter basement. I thank God for my life oh.

Hahahahaha
Great uniben student
I graduated 2002
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by IamWonderful: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Henrydata:
u wicked, so u counted them grin grin grin
I did, careful grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by slivertongue: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
muykem:
Who brought Obaseki to become Edo state governor?

Edo people

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
anomaly20:

Oshiomhole the cab driver bossu you dey game ooo .
There is actually a mosque in Ekosodin at JB street close to Ekosodin secondary School bossu

Yes Oshiomhole the cab driver.
Ah you know him.
I know you'll know me o
"SANDWICH"

You're very correct.
There is a mosque in the residential building located at Imafidon street by secondary school junction.
All the Muslims i know don't normally come there to worship.

I greet you my brother.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Stop attributing the good governance or your self acclaimed failure of Oshiomole who is not the one contesting to that of the man of God Pastor Osaige Ize-iyamo who is the candidate of APC Try and join the moving train.
Salatavor:
That's the wrongest place to campaign for him. Ekosodin that Oshiomhole abandoned in his 8 years of reign, Ekosodin is now being developed by Obaseki, with good road networks from Palm Royal Junction to the inner town. And This one wants to advertise his ogas failure there.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Hahahahaha
Great uniben student
I graduated 2002

I graduated that year too,the Japan/Korea world cup year.
Obe Rasaq and i were both in Engineering
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Sure
Graduated 2002

I graduated that year too
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ratedgang:
. I rep courage hostel. Uniben sha. Just bring cult matter near me those days of Obe Rasaq voooooom I don run enter basement. I thank God for my life oh.

Obe Rasaq and i were both in Engineering.
He was in Chemical while i was in Electrical.
You know we were both in 300L when he emerged as the SUG President.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sagay212:

When me and you follow discuss politics. You have identified one project that he did not complete. I am simply telling you that iyamu will complete it under apc. Nor be fight oo.

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by armadeo(m): 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
dokyOloye:
Ekosodin.
Headquarters of cultists grin

You went to uniben..

That year ekosodin was a rugged place.

It was kind of quiet later on
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
yungEX:

Wow! Both newton street (tokyo domain area) and JB?

Yes o.
Newton's Street is being tarred as we speak.
If you see Tokyo Domain,you no go know am again o.
Plus Edo street all the way to JB street has been tarred.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
Eyaa, their supporters don’t have money to buy brooms

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by ospido: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
armadeo:

You went to uniben..

Very quiet now especially especially Newton's road to the river now.
Not as it used to be again o
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by stayclearofme: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
TheABOMINATION:
When PDP campaign train passed through my street in Ikpoba Okha local government, it was made up of about 7 vehicles, and they moved smoothly until they got to the main road. They shared one carton of noodles to the elderly and one sachet to the youth.

Fast forward to three days later, APC campaign train also passed my street, theirs was made up of about 15 vehicles and they ended up causing holdup for themselves and for motorists as they try to come out to the main road. They also did not give anything to people as they passed by. They most likely embezzled the money given to them to buy something to give out.

The APC guys were asking us whether we like how our street is not tared as though the street was not in existence when Oshiomhole was governor for eight years.
See where you sense reach "carton of indomie for elderly ones"....Na wah o! People like you sell their vote for food!
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Aflix(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ategberoson:
Nigeria youths lost their senses easily when it comes to politics that's why they can't take it away from these old wagons

imagine some imbeciles saying Obaseki did road in Ekosoni as if, if Oshiomole don't impose Obaseki on Edo people the road will be fix or PDP we made him their candidate for 2020 election

sycophancy have made most Nigeria youths senseless
That's why we want him to continue, so, he can complete his good works.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by stayclearofme: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ategberoson:
Nigeria youths lost their senses easily when it comes to politics that's why they can't take it away from these old wagons

imagine some imbeciles saying Obaseki did road in Ekosoni as if, if Oshiomole don't impose Obaseki on Edo people the road will be fix or PDP we made him their candidate for 2020 election

sycophancy have made most Nigeria youths senseless
And you can also imagine one saying PDP gave out carton of indomie to elderly ones....carton of indomie! What will that do to their lives?
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Nuhushafin33(m): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
No social distance, is covid-19 conquered
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by dokyOloye: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
armadeo:

You went to uniben..

Didn't school in Uniben but visited a cousin who lived there often around 2002 -2004.
Those days,boys go talk the kind of phone them need,bad boys go enter school for Friday night go bring am grin
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
TheABOMINATION:
When PDP campaign train passed through my street in Ikpoba Okha local government, it was made up of about 7 vehicles, and they moved smoothly until they got to the main road. They shared one carton of noodles to the elderly and one sachet to the youth.

Fast forward to three days later, APC campaign train also passed my street, theirs was made up of about 15 vehicles and they ended up causing holdup for themselves and for motorists as they try to come out to the main road. They also did not give anything to people as they passed by. They most likely embezzled the money given to them to buy something to give out.

The APC guys were asking us whether we like how our street is not tared as though the street was not in existence when Oshiomhole was governor for eight years.

You guys should continue selling your future for indomie.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by olaoye15(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
See thier faces. Benin people are just too ugly.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by okuta007: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
olaoye15:
See thier faces. Benin people are just too ugly.

oga fine boy, show ur face grin
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by EdCure: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
TheABOMINATION:

Una blame Oshiomole for what Obaseki failed to do; blame Oshiomole for d little Obaseki did.
When will you people ask Obaseki critical questions? He's been in charge for the past 4 years. Is he not responsible enough to take responsibility and give account of his stewardship?

Was it not Oshiomole that brought this same Obaseki?

I can see why you people faught tooth and nail in your failed bid to impose Obaseki as APC candidate ... so that Oshiomole will campaign for the lazy ingrate by all means.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
stayclearofme:

And you can also imagine one saying PDP gave out carton of indomie to elderly ones....carton of indomie! What will that do to their lives?

we have the most fantastic hypocrites youths in the world

we have political sycophants and religion extremists youths

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by seleroms2(m): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
lpaul1388:
the fact is that the same ekosodin road obaseki just completed some weeks ago.... i just wonder how this man thinks .............. PDP all the way Gov Obaskei all the way 4+4 torgba
why the lies which ekosodin road has been completed? The work is still ongoing frankly its a poor job but in the midst of the blind the one eyed man is king. When the project was started what party was obaseki in? Its a big shame that Ize Iyamu went there to campaign but well politicians are all same just different parties
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by nerorex01: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
Newton road, Edo street and primary school that year for Ekosodin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
ospido:

Obe Rasaq and i were both in Engineering.
He was in Chemical while i was in Electrical.
You know we were both in 300L when he emerged as the SUG President.
was he not disqualified?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) / Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / Lagos Seals Conoil Filling Station Over Environmental Infraction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.