Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures (51628 Views)

Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Vivian Gist: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of Illikannu Chinaza Mary-Vivian / Mercy Johnson Removes All Her Husband's Pictures On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by bukatyne(f): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
749 topics?

You truly cover all cheesy

God bless you, hubby and the new babe.

3 Likes

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by luvinmaking(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Watch video here on how to prepare and bake Salmon and Zucchini pie watch here
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by joycegurl: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
wow! congrats ma.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by apache4: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
not even a single like

[left][/left][s]
post=93188503:
Awwwwwwww kiss kiss kiss

What a cute Angel.

Welcome to this beautiful world darling Angel.

May God continue to bless you for your parents.

So lovely.

Congrats Vivian.

All of us @[/b] are so happy for you.

We use this as a point of contact to all aspiring mothers and those looking up to God for a baby.
May God in his infinte mercy grant you all your heart desires.

[b]#JustBelieve
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by dosage150(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
So you had sex? grin
Funniest thing is your child is sharing the same birthday with me.
Exactly same day with your parents

1 Like

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Aboguede(m): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Da year

Congrats
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Samfloxin(m): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
viviangist:
On 19th of August 2020 by 9:30am, God gave us another new beginning, miraculous end and most precious new life!.
Join us as we welcome Ada C-GOLD�
Thank you Jesus for the gift of conception!
Thank you Jesus for safe delivery!
Thank you Jesus for this precious new life in my family!
Truly You're a Covenant keeping God!
Welcome Ada C-GOLD
Welcome Mkpurumma C-GOLD
Welcome Baby Busomma
Mum and dad loves and cherish you��
You're already blessed!!

NB: I knw you wee say I don fat lass lass���� just be calming down and call me chubby lady, I will proudly answer�����.. Lol

Thank you all. We are now ready to reopen the blog ....
Ada Mgbomgbo Cash congratulations...it is Makaranta Allo...loo
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by seanwilliam(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
viviangist:
On 19th of August 2020 by 9:30am, God gave us another new beginning, miraculous end and most precious new life!.
Welcome Ada C-GOLD
Welcome Mkpurumma C-GOLD
Welcome Baby Busomma
You're already blessed!!

NB: I knw you wee say I don fat lass lass���� just be calming down and call me chubby lady, I will proudly answer�����.. Lol

where the baby where the husband ??

1 Like

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Pweetyccee(f): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congrats Ma
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by mikron(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratutobia grin
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by wfjimmytobby(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
hmmm where the pikin hope im resemble the guy sha

1 Like

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by airminem(f): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congrats sweetheart
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by jaxxy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congrats dear.
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by pyro62(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Congratulations

Ogbeni....what about the numerous unsafe delivery....
Who we go praise?

Ogbeni make una dey leave that imaginary being up there in the sky from real matter

The fool has said in his heart that there is no God psalm 14:1. But our God is merciful. He has forgiven you already

3 Likes

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Tokenism: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations to Vivian and families.
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Chirowman(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
congratulations
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by quiteboy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by friday2011(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
[s:
post=93188503]Awwwwwwww kiss kiss kiss

What a cute Angel.

Welcome to this beautiful world darling Angel.

May God continue to bless you for your parents.

So lovely.

Congrats Vivian.

All of us @[/b] are so happy for you.

We use this as a point of contact to all aspiring mothers and those looking up to God for a baby.
May God in his infinte mercy grant you all your heart desires.
[/s]
[b]#JustBelieve

Ehen...

Ogbeni... Vivian no put the angel, where you see ur own.

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by prizlezzlalasky(f): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations to you and yours.Blessings always
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by BabaRamota1980: 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
viviangist:
Welcome Ada C-GOLD
Welcome Mkpurumma C-GOLD
Welcome Baby Busomma
You're already blessed!!

Congrats Vivian!
God bless Baby Busomma and her sweet parents!
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by NaijaCover(m): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Welcome to
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
So you had sex? grin
Funniest thing is your child is sharing the same birthday with me.
Why is it the funniest thing?
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by XYZ123: 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congrats
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by UchaNwababa: 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
the third picture Resemble Witch, Anyway Congratulation
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Liposure: 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations. Triplets next
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by flamingREED(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Congratulations

Ogbeni....what about the numerous unsafe delivery....
Who we go praise?

Ogbeni make una dey leave that imaginary being up there in the sky from real matter

Don't try to associate yourself with a righteous man if you must be extraordinarily abominable.
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Nmezor(f): 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratz Vivian n thank God for a safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by infogenius(m): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
viviangist:
Welcome Ada C-GOLD
Welcome Mkpurumma C-GOLD
Welcome Baby Busomma
You're already blessed!!

Congratulations. Even in pregnancy you were still beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Burgerlomo: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations!
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Samcent: 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations Vivian!
Many more blessings to you!
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Alaga2222(m): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congrats...Las Las you self don dey feel wetin your momsy feel before she gave birth to you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers / Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" / Photos From DJ Cuppy's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.