Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures (51626 Views)

Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Vivian Gist: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of Illikannu Chinaza Mary-Vivian / Mercy Johnson Removes All Her Husband's Pictures On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by earnit5: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
really
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations on your delivery.
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by holuwajobar(m): 12:00am On Aug 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Congratulations

Ogbeni....what about the numerous unsafe delivery....
Who we go praise?

Ogbeni make una dey leave that imaginary being up there in the sky from real matter

You are beginning to become boring ....

1 Like

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Cigo1(m): 12:07am On Aug 25, 2020
Congrats..
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Niccoloimhotep: 12:10am On Aug 25, 2020
So this girl been dey chop kondo all these while ......chinekeeee
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by macho44(m): 12:17am On Aug 25, 2020
viviangist:
On 19th of August 2020 by 9:30am, God gave us another new beginning, miraculous end and most precious new life!.
Join us as we welcome Ada C-GOLD�
Thank you Jesus for the gift of conception!
Thank you Jesus for safe delivery!
Thank you Jesus for this precious new life in my family!
Truly You're a Covenant keeping God!
Welcome Ada C-GOLD
Welcome Mkpurumma C-GOLD
Welcome Baby Busomma
Mum and dad loves and cherish you��
You're already blessed!!

NB: I knw you wee say I don fat lass lass���� just be calming down and call me chubby lady, I will proudly answer�����.. Lol

Thank you all. We are now ready to reopen the blog ....
CONGRATULOBIA, Hanty VivianGist, nnem biko, KNACK us beta gist, na so so BBN tori Lalasticlala the Snake Charmer dey post come front page. We have tired to read about Laycon ati KiddWaya grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congratulations!
Congratulations!!

All Praises to God For the Safe Delivery..
undecided

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 25, 2020
CheGuevara101:
Exodus 23 verse 26, In your land no woman will have a miscarriage or be without children. I will give you long lives.

This is dedicated to all who believe and trust in the powerful Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
Akuko nkenke

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by theexposure88(m): 12:26am On Aug 25, 2020
the baby has been finally exposed
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by studentofTruth: 12:28am On Aug 25, 2020
Congrats Vivy. My crush that year.
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by meobizy(f): 12:42am On Aug 25, 2020
Who?
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by OriOko88(m): 12:51am On Aug 25, 2020
Missyajoke:
Congratulations even though I don't know you ohhh
Must u know someone before you wish them well or congratulate them?? Oga funyin anti ajoke undecided
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by omooba969(m): 1:26am On Aug 25, 2020
christopher123:
why most of all these popular bloggers are Igbo ....?

congratulations!

They're professionals in akproko.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by wisdomkid: 1:35am On Aug 25, 2020
Congrats!
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by April4th(m): 1:47am On Aug 25, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Emmanuelolu1000: 2:56am On Aug 25, 2020
Congratulations. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 3:00am On Aug 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Congratulations

Ogbeni....what about the numerous unsafe delivery....
Who we go praise?

Ogbeni make una dey leave that imaginary being up there in the sky from real matter

You're a real nigga.

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by opius: 3:56am On Aug 25, 2020
grin good news, congratulations dear
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Fridae: 5:09am On Aug 25, 2020
See what happened to this boy after eating the gods egg��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_OlZ16yRI4
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by sameks08(m): 5:22am On Aug 25, 2020
congratulation my Angel
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by sylve11: 5:30am On Aug 25, 2020
Congratulations.. cool
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by christopher123(m): 5:50am On Aug 25, 2020
omooba969:

They're professionals in akproko.
it shows that Igbo have come to dominate the online media industry....

give it to them....they have turned aproko to money making venture
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by misse1(f): 6:28am On Aug 25, 2020
Congratulations.
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by Ofemmanu1: 6:36am On Aug 25, 2020
I hope the baby will not take after her mother. Vivian is an angry lieing basterrd
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by johnnychuks(m): 6:59am On Aug 25, 2020
congratulations to you sist and congratulations to my family too, my wife give birth to a baby boy same date! true C S! in one hospital in P H and no money to discharged them right now! we are looking for (286, 600#) two hundred and eighty six thousand six hundred naira, pls Nairaland assist a brother at this point I am confuse I don't know what to do now, I have not gone back to work due to this corona virus issue, my a/c. no. 0073346905 osita Johnson chukwu access bank, God will bless you all for your comprehension.
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by fairygeh(f): 7:20am On Aug 25, 2020
May God bless and keep the baby.Congratulations
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by fujirice: 7:21am On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congratulations!
Congratulations!!

All Praises to God For the Safe Delivery..
Our daddy in the Lord grin grin grin

Congratulations to Vivian.
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by bewla(m): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2020
Lets hear what our daddy in the Lord, Pastor Righteousness 89 has to say in the comments section below...[/quote] u do well I think God does not deprive ugly people to things this girl ug but get money
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by asanwafo: 7:27am On Aug 25, 2020
PastorDelight:
Congratulations.
May your home keep experiencing Wonderful miracles of God Almighty Amen.
As If u are truly a Christian
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2020
Congratulations mama.
Please send me you ur address let me come for omugwo. I will only be eating and carrying the baby o.
Welcome little one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers / Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" / Photos From DJ Cuppy's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.