Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures (17240 Views)

Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures / Vivian Gist: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of Illikannu Chinaza Mary-Vivian / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by viviangist: 7:59am On Feb 20, 2022
Happy Birthday To My Humble Sefffffff.
I Wish myself better years ahead.
Thanks Nairaland and All.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by tillaman(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2022
Dammnnnnnn she’s pretty

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Blakjewelry(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2022
viviangist:

cc; lalasticlala
Happy birthday dear, but women Sha. Una like picture, infact una like attention when we start to run follow una na, una go dey complain grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by chatinent: 8:02am On Feb 20, 2022

76 Likes

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nemesis0147(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2022
Happy birthday wink
We no come dy see your post on FP again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by decatalyst(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2022
tillaman:
Dammnnnnnn she’s pretty

Okay.

Head to church
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by tillaman(m): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2022
decatalyst:

Okay.

Head to church
my pastor travelled to Djibouti with the church keys

Now run along

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by phenase(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2022
Guys I'm fasting. Don't need any seduction this morning.
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by We4all: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2022
Regardless of her marital state, some Nairaland philanderers will still send her a dm. undecided undecided undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by phenase(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2022
grin Guys I'm fasting. Don't need any seduction this morning.
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Mko123(m): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
how do I know she's pretty now with that heavy makeup?

It looks as if the commentators above me don't really know much about girls

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nice one. Happy birthday.

Make we dey wait for birthday pictures of that sorrowful news poster.
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Sarsaproko: 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by pocohantas(f): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
viviangist:

You just abandoned us. No be so o.
Happy birthday to you and many more peaceful and joyous years.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by NotBeenPaid: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by gistray: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Is she married or collecting?

8 Likes

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Mystic216: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Happy birthday beautiful one
Are you taken biko
Lemme know if I should take you to church next Saturday
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Pussy tight
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Danmboss(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
chatinent:
E shock you? she don marry grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by nickyj19: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
embarassed
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Freestainworld(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Thank God this one cover body, happy birthday oo

3 Likes

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by OBALOLA55(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
NOR BE THE SAME GIRL WEY LIE SAY DEM KILL HER SISTER THAT YEAR ; grin
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by bollope: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
So pretty
I feel like bànging her
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by PrinceMajestic: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Happy Birthday but may God punish you n all bloggers for any person you damaged their image because of blog traffic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Sobopo: 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Congratulations
Where is my cake
Re: Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by xtremeTall(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria / I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo / Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.