Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,417 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Treat That Epilepsy With This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treat That Epilepsy With This (170 Views)

Get Rid Of Seizures Of Epilepsy With Rain Soul Pure Wellness / How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? / Cure For Epilepsy Called (warapa In Yoruba) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treat That Epilepsy With This by Zinnyokoh(f): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Epilepsy is a central nervous system (neurological) disorder in which brain activity becomes abnormal, causing seizures or periods of unusual behavior, sensations, and sometimes loss of awareness.
Anyone can develop epilepsy. Epilepsy affects both males and females of all races, ethnic backgrounds and ages.
It's not curable! But it's treatable and my company have produced a product that can help you treat that Epilepsy and avoid so many episodes from happening for long.
Call/chat me up on +2347063333585 delivery worldwide

(1) (Reply)

The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally! / How Financial Problems Affect Your Relationship And Tips To Fix It / Bustel Krim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.