Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? (3371 Views)

I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? / Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? / My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by breadtom: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
Guys share your experience, do women really bring goodluck .if you have witness same please share.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by Shellsploit: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
shocked
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by jamex93(m): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
I seriously need 1 of such ladies in my life ryt now..
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
yes
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by Maneq: 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
This question can def only be answered by our diasporan brothers in inter-racial relationships because naija girls no dey bring Goodluck. Not even Jonathan.

In fact, na you be their good luck.

Dear Kings,
You are the prize!
Stay winning.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by Oluromantic: 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Serve God, work hard, pay your tithe and pray hard, depend on yourself. If you marry the right person, God will open ways for both of you. Simple!

To think a lady or guy will bring you goodluck by sleeping with him/her, you're a thief.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 25, 2020
I met one Smally few weeks ago that was very confident telling me trash that whenever she’s angry with someone she’s dating, things goes bad for the person and if she’s happy with the person, things goes well.

You know what really made me lose interest in her? She gets angry easily.

I wasn’t scared of her but the fact a human will have that kind of mindset is bad luck already. She’s bad luck to whoever she dates because she’ll always find faults to feed her angry soul. That’s bad energy.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by devlishGINGER(m): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2020
There are some truth in the world that are hard to explain.
Dated one back in the university. She was a virgin

I was always lucky in every aspects... I knew something was working right and I did my best to give her everything.

You know desire is strong and impatience is never far from a man so along the way, I needed sex and she wouldn't give me, so I considered an alternative. Started trying to woo another girl in our faculty. That one go dey send me mumu text messages angry . She sent one at a time my gf was with my phone and she read it. She challenged me, I denied but she was already broken embarassed I wanted to apologise but I can't remember what happened again.

The sex I went looking for I didn't get, my girlfriend I lost too. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by Pablo25: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by jidamsel43(m): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2020
yes I will be back.

I have met the opposite in 2017 in Aba during my NYSC sojourn in the ancient city.

I met this pretty damsel called Olivia, on my way to Aba South secretariats for clearance. The sky descended to a touchable distant, her mien brought a kind of soothing balm to my twisted body. I approached without any hesitation and she willingly granted me the access to her to phone in which I hurriedly inserted my digits.

This was the beginning of melancholic love story.I squandered all my allowance on this girl without any cautions. Before I realised that I had been entangled with an ogbanje, it remained only two months to conclusion of service year.

It was my elder sister that came to the rescue with some money to buy some materials while returning home. I have learnt my lesson and have also forgiven her but I have vowed not to have anything to do with any igbo girl again

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by crackhaus: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2020
Carchoice:
I met one Smally few weeks ago that was very confident telling me trash that whenever she’s angry with someone she’s dating, things goes bad for the person and if she’s happy with the person, things goes well.

You know what really made me lose interest in her? She gets angry easily.

I wasn’t scared of her but the fact a human will have that kind of mindset is bad luck already. She’s bad luck to whoever she dates because she’ll always find faults to feed her angry soul. That’s bad energy.
That one is a marine spirit - but the funny thing with girls like this is they don't ever use these powers to better their own lives, only to threaten men cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by mariahAngel(f): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2020
crackhaus:

That one is a marine spirit - but the funny thing with girls like this is they don't ever use these powers to better their own lives, only to threaten men cheesy

grin grin grin
Una never see anything
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by fati2001(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2020
yes.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2020
crackhaus:

I dated one many years ago. It was not a nice experience. I spent most of my time trying to understand why and how a grown adult will get angry over nothing and won’t open up. I knew something was not right. I knew she was possessed by something. That something that possessed her made me miserable because I was “always” busy correcting her when I should have used those times to my productive use.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by crackhaus: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
For a woman (or even a man) to carry a tangible amount of good fortune/luck on their person, they need to have very little to non-existent baggage – emotionally, psychologically, and sometimes physically.

Although this can apply in both sexes, women are almost always weighed down the most with baggages, this is because the female gender holds on to hurts/disappointments for much longer and with much stronger emotions. As a man, you should not expect to gain any good luck from such women because they themselves don't possess positive auras... this to a large extent, is really no fault of theirs. If only they knew how to heal.

Here are some tell-tale signs in identifying damaged women with negative auras:

PLEASE NOTE, having some of the issues on this list below can be normal to an extent because life is not a fantasy, things can happen that will break anyone. The point here is, you MUST heal because if one does not heal and deal with these issues, they are damaged and will have lots of negative energy around them, ergo, no good luck to share.

1. Unresolved daddy/mummy issues - a woman who does not have a healthy enough relationship with her own father/mother and has not dealt with it. Avoid her!

2. Unresolved feelings from heartbreak - this one encompasses a whole lot situations. It could be heartbreak from ex boyfriends, from a jilted lover, from a man who promised her marriage and disappointed her, from a baby daddy who didn't accept responsibility for his child, etc. As long as they have not dealt/made peace with it, please avoid such women!

3. Unresolved childhood trauma - a woman who is yet to heal from bad experiences from her childhood and has not dealt with it. Avoid her!

4. Unresolved feelings from a bad divorce - a woman who never has any good thing to say about her ex husband and has not made peace. Avoid her!

5. Unresolved family issues - a woman who comes from a family where no one seems to get along, or they are divided into groups fighting against each another and is part of the commotion. Avoid her!

Bonuses:
6. The loose morality, unprincipled, or anything goes woman - a woman who has no belief in anything, as far as she's concerned, her life is her own to do whatever she wants with it. Avoid her!

7. The Me, Me, Me woman - a woman who needs your life and attention to be focused on her, her feelings, and what she wants. Please avoid her!

In summary:
As a young man with a full life ahead of you, you DO NOT want to be a rehabilitation center for broken/damaged women, they are the type that will never bring good luck to you – it's different when you're already with a woman and something traumatic happens to her... in this here situation, it's your job to help her heal, she has to want it though.
But for a woman you just met or plan to have a serious committed relationship with, please don't to be a Dr. Phil. She should fix herself and deal with all her emotional/psychological issues on her own before getting attached to a man.
If you try to mend such a woman, you will be drawn into her negativity amd you will inadvertently find sooner than later that you're losing yourself.

Cc: Carchoice.
The entirety of my post may also help with understanding what was wrong with your ex. She was simply a damaged woman, may not have been possessed at all.
The thing about a damaged/broken woman is she feels the universe is indebted to her because of her previous hurts/pain. Once she wills a man bad, the universe obeys. grin
It is a psychiatric problem...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by crackhaus: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

grin grin grin
Una never see anything
Are you one of them? grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by TheCongo2: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
jidamsel43:
yes I will be back.

I have met the opposite in 2017 in Aba during my NYSC sojourn in the ancient city.

I met this pretty damsel called Olivia, on my way to Aba South secretariats for clearance. The sky descended to a touchable distant, her mien brought a kind of soothing balm to my twisted body. I approached without any hesitation and she willingly granted me the access to her to phone in which I hurriedly inserted my digits.

This was the beginning of melancholic love story.I squandered all my allowance on this girl without any cautions. Before I realised that I had been entangled with an ogbanje, it remained only two months to conclusion of service year.

It was my elder sister that came to the rescue with some money to buy some materials while returning home. I have learnt my lesson and have also forgiven her but I have vowed not to have anything to do with any igbo girl again

As a Congolese Igbo, I am deeply offended by the bolded. Please apologize

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by OlawaleBammie: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
jidamsel43:
yes I will be back.

ahahahahahahah, sorry bro she didn't love u really

she just needed Ur alawee to augment her spendinggrin
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by mariahAngel(f): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
crackhaus:

Are you one of them? grin

If I were, na to dey use my power nack all nairaland bullies spiritual kpako for head any time wey dem type rubbish na.

You type rubbish, you collect sharp. No time!
grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Don't work smart and help your life. Be looking for someone carrying good luck. You yourself, do you possess good luck that can bless any lady's life?

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
crackhaus:
For a woman (or even a man) to carry a tangible amount of good fortune/luck on their person, they need to have very little to non-existent baggage – emotionally, psychologically, and sometimes physically.

Although this can apply in both sexes, women are almost always weighed down the most with baggages, this is because the female gender holds on to hurts/disappointments for much longer and with much stronger emotions. As a man, you should not expect to gain any good luck from such women because they themselves don't possess positive auras... this to a large extent, is really no fault of theirs. If only they knew how to heal.

Here are some tell-tale signs in identifying damaged women with negative auras:

PLEASE NOTE, having some of the issues on this list below can be normal to an extent because life is not a fantasy, things can happen that will break anyone. The point here is, you MUST heal because if one does not heal and deal with these issues, they are damaged and will have lots of negative energy around them, ergo, no good luck to share.

1. Unresolved daddy/mummy issues - a woman who does not have a healthy enough relationship with her own father/mother and has not dealt with it. Avoid her!

2. Unresolved feelings from heartbreak - this one encompasses a whole lot situations. It could be heartbreak from ex boyfriends, from a jilted lover, from a man who promised her marriage and disappointed her, from a baby daddy who didn't accept responsibility for his child, etc. As long as they have not dealt/made peace with it, please avoid such women!

3. Unresolved childhood trauma - a woman who is yet to heal from bad experiences from her childhood and has not dealt with it. Avoid her!

4. Unresolved feelings from a bad divorce - a woman who never has any good thing to say about her ex husband and has not made peace. Avoid her!

5. Unresolved family issues - a woman who comes from a family where no one seems to get along, or they are divided into groups fighting against each another and is part of the commotion. Avoid her!

Bonuses:
6. The loose morality, unprincipled, or anything goes woman - a woman who has no belief in anything, as far as she's concerned, her life is her own to do whatever she wants with it. Avoid her!

7. The Me, Me, Me woman - a woman who needs your life and attention to be focused on her, her feelings, and what she wants. Please avoid her!

In summary:
As a young man with a full life ahead of you, you DO NOT want to be a rehabilitation center for broken/damaged women, they are the type that will never bring good luck to you – it's different when you're already with a woman and something traumatic happens to her... in this here situation, it's your job to help her heal, she has to want it though.
But for a woman you just met or plan to have a serious committed relationship with, please don't to be a Dr. Phil. She should fix herself and deal with all her emotional/psychological issues on her own before getting attached to a man.
If you try to mend such a woman, you will be drawn into her negativity amd you will inadvertently find sooner than later that you're losing yourself.

Cc: Carchoice.
The entirety of my post may also help with understanding what was wrong with your ex. She was simply a damaged woman, may not have been possessed at all.
The thing about a damaged/broken woman is she feels the universe is indebted to her because of her previous hurts/pain. Once she wills a man bad, the universe obeys. grin
It is a psychiatric problem...
Yawns...
When you get busy trying to make the best of your life, looking for whose goodluck aura to siphon from, will not be an issue.
Young man, are you a carrier of goodluck?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by crackhaus: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

If I were, na to dey use my power nack all nairaland bullies spiritual kpako for head any time wey dem type rubbish na.

You type rubbish, you collect sharp. No time!
grin
I hear you grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by pythondance2020: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
Yes, i actually had an ex who met me in a very poor state, but immediately she came into my life everything started turning around for good. I got promoted at work to a project manager in charge of three large building projects simultaneously and i was able to achieve a lot of things within the 2 years we dated. We connected on every level and we just understood each other like twins (infact she was the prefect wife material), except for one small problem that came from time to time which to me was a big problem.
She had this uncontrollable jealousy that fueled an unspeakable rage whenever another female was around me or even mentioned around me. The jealousy was even evident even when my female cousins were in the picture.
The first time i noticed it was when i picked up a call from an old female friend while we were both watching a movie. Few minutes into the call, unprovoked, she suddenly shouted the other lady over the phone down, whom she didn't even know, telling her to stop disturbing her boyfriend. i had to end the call abruptly due to that.

Another time she gave me hottest slap i have ever received from a lady, just because i jokingly told her that my cousin could handle my kitchen better than she did. The amazing thing is that, whenever she inflicted violence, she would apologize shortly after and get me to quickly forgive her misdeed.

The final straw was when she picked up a knife to attack me because she discovered that i bought a birthday gift for another close female friend of over 10 years (this other female friend didn't even live in the same city and the chances of us meeting was almost non-existent.) This resulted in us getting physical and in the process i disarmed her and hit her for the first and last time and sent her home. She initially pleaded and refused to go, but when she noticed that i was adamant she left and never came back.
As she left, she took all the goodluck she had brought with her and things started turning sour for me from there. first I was laid of from my job, then my side hustle packed up, then i lost a major chunk of my savings to a fraudulent biz, my car started giving me serious problems so i was forced to sell it at a giveaway price. I even tried to get married to someone else but few months in, the marriage collapsed.
Sometimes i feel i need her back in my life and i am tempted to talk to her but whenever i remember that violent part of her it scares me back to reality and i tell myself that i cant live with that.
Yes, she was a blessing to me but she might end my life someday due to uncontrolled jealously based on unsubstantiated evidence. I might say she loved me so much that it actually did hurt. (pun intended wink)

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
No such thing as luck.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by spiralwedge(m): 3:55am On Aug 26, 2020
pythondance2020:
Yes, i actually had an ex who met me in a very poor state, but immediately she came into my life everything started turning around for good. I got promoted at work to a project manager in charge of three large building projects simultaneously and i was able to achieve a lot of things within the 2 years we dated. We connected on every level and we just understood each other like twins (infact she was the prefect wife material), except for one small problem that came from time to time which to me was a big problem.
She had this uncontrollable jealousy that fueled an unspeakable rage whenever another female was around me or even mentioned around me. The jealousy was even evident even when my female cousins were in the picture.
The first time i noticed it was when i picked up a call from an old female friend while we were both watching a movie. Few minutes into the call, unprovoked, she suddenly shouted the other lady over the phone down, whom she didn't even know, telling her to stop disturbing her boyfriend. i had to end the call abruptly due to that.

Another time she gave me hottest slap i have ever received from a lady, just because i jokingly told her that my cousin could handle my kitchen better than she did. The amazing thing is that, whenever she inflicted violence, she would apologize shortly after and get me to quickly forgive her misdeed.

The final straw was when she picked up a knife to attack me because she discovered that i bought a birthday gift for another close female friend of over 10 years (this other female friend didn't even live in the same city and the chances of us meeting was almost non-existent.) This resulted in us getting physical and in the process i disarmed her and hit her for the first and last time and sent her home. She initially pleaded and refused to go, but when she noticed that i was adamant she left and never came back.
As she left, she took all the goodluck she had brought with her and things started turning sour for me from there. first I was laid of from my job, then my side hustle packed up, then i lost a major chunk of my savings to a fraudulent biz, my car started giving me serious problems so i was forced to sell it at a giveaway price. I even tried to get married to someone else but few months in, the marriage collapsed.
Sometimes i feel i need her back in my life and i am tempted to talk to her but whenever i remember that violent part of her it scares me back to reality and i tell myself that i cant live with that.
Yes, she was a blessing to me but she might end my life someday due to uncontrolled jealously based on unsubstantiated evidence. I might say she loved me so much that it actually did hurt. (pun intended wink)

She's possessed. Never ever reach out to her again. She has no goodluck, just some marine spirit. You may need deliverance too.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by pythondance2020: 5:05am On Aug 26, 2020
spiralwedge:

She's possessed. Never ever reach out to her again. She has no goodluck, just some marine spirit. You may need deliverance too.

then how do you explain the fact that my life became better. immediately she came in it and remained on the up beat till she left and everything became horrific.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by spiralwedge(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2020
pythondance2020:

then how do you explain the fact that my life became better. immediately she came in it and remained on the up beat till she left and everything became horrific.

that's the trait of marine spirit, bro. They give what you want as long as you are committed to them. she's probably not so aware of her possession. So the demon is taking things gradually. Those that are real and deep in it will require you to worship them or their queen.

well, I know all these reading other people's experiences. You can similar stories here on NL. Use the SEARCH up there and read and start to find deliverance.

My honest concern!
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by Okobaba1(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Does your child know how to code?

Are you really preparing them for future of work?

Do you know that the Top 5 Richest Companies in the World today are no longer oil companies or Construction companies?

Also, the top 5 Wealthiest persons are from the Tech industry.

Today, Tech companies are dominating the World’s economy.

Your level of success in the future would be determined by your ability to solve problems.

In Collaboration with Greenbytes Digital Solutions, we are organizing a 2-weeks Virtual Coding Camp for kids.

The Virtual Coding Camp for Kids offers unique programs where kids will be introduced to computer programming especially in the area of web development using languages like HTML, CSS and Javascript.

To learn more, call me on: 08058109474

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by mariahAngel(f): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2020
pythondance2020:

Anything that comes with pain and sorrow is not of God.
All that she came with were just illusions which would've faded in the end.
Seek God for true and lasting blessings. It makes you rich and adds no sorrow to it.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
If you have to say date a lady to feel that you are progressing in life, maybe the problem is you.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by breadtom: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
This is deep!
pythondance2020:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Have Done Absentmindedly / Pics Of A Baby Dump In A Drainage this Morning / Is It A Good Idea To Have Your Baby In The US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.