Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? (3354 Views)

I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? / Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? / My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by LadySarah: 4:47am On Aug 27, 2020
Even jobless guys sit around all day looking for the one that will bring them Goodluck.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by breadtom: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by gfon(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=pythondance2020 post=93225512]Yes, i actually had an ex who met me in a very poor state, but immediately she came into my life everything started turning around for good. I got promoted at work to a project manager in charge of three large building projects simultaneously and i was able to achieve a lot of things within the 2 years we dated. We connected on every level and we just understood each other like twins (infact she was the prefect wife material), except for one small problem that came from time to time which to me was a big problem.
She had this uncontrollable jealousy that fueled an unspeakable rage whenever another female was around me or even mentioned around me. The jealousy was even evident even when my female cousins were in the picture.
The first time i noticed it was when i picked up a call from an old female friend while we were both watching a movie. Few minutes into the call, unprovoked, Baba no jokes that babe na marine babe,them no like anything sharing
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by backbone503(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Every human carries an Aura (spiritual/magnetic energy) which is a product of who and what they are. When anyone comes into your psychic space (i.e. close to your Aura) his/her Aura permeates yours, and if they're spiritually stronger than you, they can greatly influence what happens to you.

So, Yes. Who you date matters so greatly.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by fineboynl(m): 1:40am On Jan 04, 2021
I met this babe last two years. very light skin and i like her. the very first day I met her she was looking for her money up and down, I was like what this girl is looking for. before she told me her money got lost. this is spiritual red flag for meeting someone for the first time, but I just ignored.

she was not happy. so I woo her and she told me she is not happy i am asking her out when she lost her money. so I bought her drink and meat to calm her down next I collect her contact. I keep calling her. today her number will connect and tomorrow it will not connect, very unstable.

until the day we were to meet for the first time and she came at night. she told me she is inside the bus coming so I was waiting for her call. when she came down from the bus she called me, as I pick the call the phone cut.

I called and called and called for where. I went straight to the bus stop to check if she might be there for where.

I checked around for were. the funny thing is I saw someone that look like her but she look bigger and matured. compared to what I saw the first days since we have only met once I couldn't recognized her.

I never gave up. I searched everywhere for where. one mind was telling me maybe she was fooling me. as I was about to go. she called me and I pick the call and she said her phone just switched off and didn't turned on again. did you not charge it I ask. she said she changed it oh.

she told me she almost give up and about to return home but she decide to beg one guy to put her sim on his phone that she is expecting to see someone and the phone went off. it was difficult for the guy to do but because na girl. guys have soft spot when it comes to women.

she just told me where they are standing that I should just come there. that how I saw them and I called her so she was removing the sim. she was wearing tight leggings, oboy if you see big ass when I see and for my mind so this babe Carry this kind yansh. and she look big and matured compared to what I saw early maybe because of the dressing she wore that first day.

I took her from there and she was like where are we going. I mentioned a spot near because she thought I was taking her to my house. she said and from her reaction that she nor de go boy house oh.

when we got there I was like how come your ass come big like this because I was touching it. she just laughed and said unlike jeans that leggings will make ass look bigger because it follows the skin but jeans will press the shape.

after we are done. I gave her some cash to go back home. she called me when she gets home but she said the phone still refuse turn on that she put the sim for someone else phone.

I keep calling her after that day for where line switch off. one day she called me I was like you done repair the phone. she said the phone nor let repair she went to two different places.

so one of her friends give her one small touch light phone when she put her sim first until she get phone. as I tell her make we see tomorrow the phone cut. I called and called for where. later she called me say the phone went off. watin de happen self I said to her she say she nor understand oh. make we see tomorrow she said no wahala.

that next day she called me say she de inside bus de come. ok I will wait around for you. when she called me it was like flash. I think say the babe flash me because she done reach. I called her back for where. I called and called for where. this is where I start to get scared. if not for say this babe too fine. clean and clear light skin, big ass, cat color eye balls. I for just forget the babe at that point. but I have already dream of fun.king her. how would I let her go just like that.

I run to the bus stop because in my mind that thing done happen again. luckily I saw her call I pick it watin de happen she said she done reach but when she tried called me her phone went off. but when she on it again it on but with just no battery bar. I quickly hurry and pick her from where she was standing. I was beginning to love this girl she was so simple, very plain, tell the truth, and very shy from crowded place. if you take her to crowded spot where people full. she will not enter. but just a low key and simple place.

that day I was suspecting this girl is ogbanji. so I take her to where we will eat fish. I tell her again I hope you de eat fish just to check her reaction. she said yes of course. we bought fish and drink and the place was dark. so I was romancing her. chai if you see as person pikin body soft and smooth. very cold. she was just laughing like you are bad boy with gentle face. who see you will think you don't know anything. I was just smiling. I promise her that I have one phone at home which I will give to her. she beg to go and bring the phone that night but I told her I will give her for her birthday that was coming soon. just a week time.

that day of her birthday she told me she traveled days before it so she couldn't come which I have no problem with because i don't have money to spend. that one is what I want to give her. so she told she would come back on Friday but I told her we we meet on Sunday instead.

that Sunday I took the phone from house along side because I was going to church so I wouldn't be able to come back home again until night. since she will come and meet me in the afternoon at location I will give to her.

then the unexpected happened. I enter one chance vehicle after they distracted me they stole my phone and drop me off half way. before I realized my phone is gone. which kind thing be this self. that babe called me and called me through out that Sunday for where. I was almost mad. things inside the phone and sim card contact. it was as if my world has ended.

the next morning I rush to MTN office to see if I can retrieve the sim card because I don't have the pack. they said if I don't have the pack I can provide affidavit letter after that they check the number and said the name on the number is not mine. there is nothing they can do. I beg and beg and beg. telling the babe that number has my nin, bvn, banks and everything. I have been using it getting to 2 decades. my life and world is that number. my contact which I work for can only reach me in that number. before she help me retrieve it.

as I finish retrieving it that same seconds the phone rings I check it was that babe. I told her to met me up at my area because I will be going home now and that they stole my phone and I just finished retrieving it. she was shock and almost crying.

when we meet for my mind I know this would be our last meeting. I told her there is something she is not telling me. she was like how do I mean? I said I don't really understand what is going on. she said if I think she is giving me bad luck. I said can't you see what is going on since we have been trying to mingle.

I told her I will not be giving her that phone again since I will be using it. and beside some forces don't want me to give it to you and I really don't understand. I like her but I just can't continue. she almost started crying. but I never told her I don't want to do again. I was still caring and romancing her she got wet and wanted sex but fear nor let me carry her to my house. I told her we can go to hotel she refused saying even if she we go to hotel with me not today. next time. she wanted to come to my house even just to know it because we are around my house. but I refuse giving her some excuse.

I excute her and gave her transport we stop a bus for her and she left. she called me when she get home. since then I refuse to pick her calls. she will call like once or twice a day I will not pick. she keep on calling even at that until I got a call from my sister that we lost our dad. while I was down I see her calls. that was when I was bold enough. I just send her text that I traveled out of the state returning to my home state and I will not be coming back here again. so she should take care and bye.

from that moment my ways that have been blocked just opened. everything was becoming too hard and tight I was just living on old money and collecting online loans. calls was just coming to do work. then it was clear that girls has strong husband in the sea who is jealous on any man she has in mind. the moment I left from her mind everything changed.

fear catch me.

there is one currently I am still observing her as things have been hard since we know. no work has come, the only one that came the person refuse to send the money to start the work he keep on saying he will update me. I'm just believing it's coincidence and I will patient a little more before I confirmed it. next is to discarge her.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by breadtom: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Lady Dat Attract Goodluck? by Silentgroper(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
i agree wit that user dat said most igbo girls are marine spirited. There's one on nl here, her vibe/aura is demonic. She be calling herself goddess of one bloody kingdom like dat...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Marry Me? / Marriage Palava part 2 / Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.