Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

My Neighbor And Sex Romp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor And Sex Romp (14885 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor And Sex Romp by PIXSPEAKS: 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
chaii this life no just balance oo.
I hear some guys say that em babe had one relationship/boyfriend before am and in his mind,the body count is commendable.
My brothers,it doesn't matter oo.
Before now,I had a thought that if I don't get a virgin,I might settle for a girl with less body count but this my neighbor has changed my mind.
My neighbors girl came around March from univ, a girl of 22 at most before the lockdown.
From march till date, she has been around
(of course,thats not the problem).
the problem is from that date till now, a day hardly pass without a round of loud sex.
I live in a 2 room self con apartment and same with my neighbor in the compound(only us)
While trying to work with my system in the evening,babe go dey shout.(Oga has big #200 cucumber size gbola) Night,the same..

One thought keeps running through my mind, who will inherit this girl later?
they will say sheepishly'My babe had one ex, do u know how many time the pussy was bleeped recklessly'
A girl that will not say no to at least a day off, can she be trusted to stay while you travel?

So I would advice girls, keep your milage low for you future hubby..
Chaii each time I sees this babe,I feel like vomiting..its too much.

They have started for night shift now.. So annoying..

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Shellsploit: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
PIXSPEAKS:

I hear some guys say that em babe had one relationship/boyfriend before am and in his mind,the body count is commendable.
Before now,I had a thought that if I don't get a virgin,I might settle for a girl with less body count but this my neighbor has changed my mind.
My neighbors girl came around March from univ, a girl of 22 at most before the lockdown.
the problem is from that date till now, a day hardly pass without a round of loud sex.
I live in a 2 room self con apartment and same with my neighbor in the compound(only us)
While trying to work with my system in the evening,babe go dey shout.(Oga has big #200 cucumber size gbola) Night,the same..

they will say sheepishly'My babe had one ex, do u know how many time the pussy was bleeped recklessly'
A girl that will not say no to at least a day off, can she be trusted to stay while you travel?

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Jeux: 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Which kind wahala be this one na? grin grin
PIXSPEAKS:

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by PIXSPEAKS: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Jeux:
Which kind wahala be this one na? grin grin

I am tired already..if not I like to mind my biz,I for don warn d girl to lower her voice..
this is disgusting

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by PIXSPEAKS: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Future wives, just try and keep your self..
once I hear you had a relationship, I lose 50% interest instantly..I feel most men feel the same too..if its not so,why do you keep hearing redpill upanda..

once had an admirer who had been in relationships and wanted me too..
I refused n kept it at friendship level..babe tried to kiss on one careless day and I couldn't..
the thought of the mouth and penis sucked with it gives me nightmare..

this generation hard oo

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by SageMK: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Better a private well than a community well.

Just saying.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by ogboro1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
nytin way ebuka no go see for bbn
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by PIXSPEAKS: 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
SageMK:
Better a private well than a community well.

Just saying.

this ur analogy ehh..
well na well oo..
you imagine am. 365 days fucking..
the community well although very bad can sum hers to 300 or less a year..
if u are not here,u won't understand.. sometimes, twice a day, with useless moans upandan..

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by cooooooks(m): 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
This is a stupid and disgusting post.

Instead of you to use your system to make money, you are thinking of your neighbor's 'gbola'. Abi you dey jealous the girl?

Mtchew.

PIXSPEAKS:

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by cooooooks(m): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Spoken like a virgin.

See this virginity of a thing is nothing.

PIXSPEAKS:
Future wives, just try and keep your self..
once I hear you had a relationship, I lose 50% interest instantly..I feel most men feel the same too..if its not so,why do you keep hearing redpill upanda..

once had an admirer who had been in relationships and wanted me too..
I refused n kept it at friendship level..babe tried to kiss on one careless day and I couldn't..
the thought of the mouth and penis sucked with it gives me nightmare..

this generation hard oo

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
PIXSPEAKS:

How did you know the size of his "something"? Are you gay?

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Tango123: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
PIXSPEAKS:

Mind ur business sir. She is a mature adult. So is the man. Its their life

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Na wa

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Quality20(m): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2020
who knows? u may eventually inherit n marry de girl tomorrow after she must have been born again.

13 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by PIXSPEAKS: 12:16am On Aug 25, 2020
Quality20:
who knows? u may eventually inherit n marry de girl tomorrow after she must have been born again.

My brother, if na this babe or remain unmarried, omo monk is d surest way..I am not against being born again but I no do oo
I get irritated easily..
I don't know how guys do it even hearing of 3sum.. Pukes sad

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Collins0609(m): 12:22am On Aug 25, 2020
Anaemenu
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Anijay1212(m): 12:31am On Aug 25, 2020
angry angry angry angry
Just look at the type of comments by Nigerians,even ladies who should know better are also typing nonsence. Any serious minded guy that sees a future in a relationship will never treat a woman like harlot. The lady should know she is being used and should not cry foul when her contract ends.

17 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by PIXSPEAKS: 12:58am On Aug 25, 2020
Anijay1212:
angry angry angry angry
Just look at the type of comments by Nigerians,even ladies who should know better are also typing nonsence. Any serious minded guy that sees a future in a relationship will never treat a woman like harlot. The lady should know she is being used and should not cry foul when her contract ends.

Exactly bro..
U see the statement'it is their bodies'is so old and lame.
After scattering everything,they will start looking for reserved guys to hook up with..
As for me, within two conversations,I don make up my mind..
First: I like you n I want us to be friends(after I don see your greenlight tire, I no get time to pursue anybody)
Second: Have u being in a sexual relationship?.
Once I hear yes (50% interest lost)and he broke my heart(mayday mayday,I am off)..
I am no mechanic..Repairing is not my hobby..

Truth be told, broken hearts plenty oo..God keep my own for me

22 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Anijay1212(m): 1:30am On Aug 25, 2020
PIXSPEAKS:

Exactly bro..
U see the statement'it is their bodies'is so old and lame.
After scattering everything,they will start looking for reserved guys to hook up with..
As for me, within two conversations,I don make up my mind..
First: I like you n I want us to be friends(after I don see your greenlight tire, I no get time to pursue anybody)
Second: Have u being in a sexual relationship?.
Once I hear yes (50% interest lost)and he broke my heart(mayday mayday,I am off)..
I am no mechanic..Repairing is not my hobby..

Truth be told, broken hearts plenty oo..God keep my own for me

My annoyance with this group of ladies is their warped belief that the guy is in love with them haba...
And in their foolishness will subject themselves to all manner of sexual exploitations,abuse and even doing the "unthinkables" believing the con man will marry them.
Later you will hear he used and dump me after "all i did for him" and an innocent dude somewhere will end up inheriting an emotional and psychologically wrecked liability.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Michelle55: 1:34am On Aug 25, 2020
That your neighbor is wicked and has no future plans with that girl in it, how can you be drilling one's daughter every single day with reckless abandon. Even ashawo sef dey get break to take repair their toto wella for the next available customers, some of these so called relationships are fake, na just free access to everyday unlimited browsing.

I would have said, you should talk to the girl like a big brother and let her know the implications of what that dude is putting her through(but the inner me is screaming mind ya business because they will end up insulting you if you dare warn her or pass your boundaries), no one said you shouldn't live your life to the fullest nor have s*x but just know that too much of everything is bad.

Try as much as possible to tune off once they start their body ministration. You'll be fine.

27 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:39am On Aug 25, 2020
nite shift
grin

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by PIXSPEAKS: 1:53am On Aug 25, 2020
Anijay1212:

My annoyance with this group of ladies is their warped belief that the guy is in love with them haba...
And in their foolishness will subject themselves to all manner of sexual exploitations,abuse and even doing the "unthinkables" believing the con man will marry them.
Later you will hear he used and dump me after "all i did for him" and an innocent dude somewhere will end up inheriting an emotional and psychologically wrecked liability.
On point..
As for me and my peace of mind, nothing like ex for any girl wey I go marry..its that simple..

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by PIXSPEAKS: 1:55am On Aug 25, 2020
Michelle55:
That your neighbor is wicked and has no future plans with that girl in it, how can you be drilling one's daughter every single day with reckless abandon. Even ashawo sef dey get break to take repair their toto wella for the next available customers, some of these so called relationships are fake, na just free access to everyday unlimited browsing.

I would have said, you should talk to the girl like a big brother and let her know the implications of what that dude is putting her through(but the inner me is screaming mind ya business because they will end up insulting you if you dare warn her or pass your boundaries), no one said you shouldn't live your life to the fullest nor have s*x but just know that too much of everything is bad.

Try as much as possible to tune off once they start their body ministration. You'll be fine.

Even as I am replying, they are awake.. Still on 2night shift..

I am so pitying this girl and d kind borehole d hubby will inherit..

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by PIXSPEAKS: 1:56am On Aug 25, 2020
MichaelSokoto:
nite shift
grin

Na so bro..
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by 444crop: 2:21am On Aug 25, 2020
Na so one Russian girl Anya for hostel na she dey stay above me for second floor.....every night, different guys.... I couldn't take it, I called her and warned her that the next time I hear kpakam from her bed, she will sleep outside..... Na so my own stop oo

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 25, 2020
maybe the girl fit be ur neighbour fiancee.so wetin make u feel say he go dump d girl
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 25, 2020
Michelle55:

u cant say.dat im neighbour dey have regular sex with the girl no mean say d reationship no go dey on another level.there was this guy wen i dey school dat we nicknamed as engineer.he was an extension student.if u see d guy na some im body be like stone..as in he look like that character wey dey built like a rock in that jessica alba movie fantastic 4.This as im dey bult like a rock na so im dey use power nack im babe.we dey always joke on am to go sofry on d girl cos na so she dey shout just as op dey complain of im neighbour"s girl shouting.But today they are married and am sure d same rough sex will still be engaged by them.Most times if a guy feels a connection with a girl and he"s compactable with her in all areas he would make up his mind dat u are the one for him.Most times forming holy holy for a guy and doing virgin mary for him wouldnt guarantee him marrying u.Now op is already assuming that his neighbour will dump the girl.e go shock am dat this im neighbour might even marry the girl cheesy.

18 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by showafrica(m): 3:49am On Aug 25, 2020
The way girls dey cohabbit for a school, you will pity future husbands. Guys if you pick money anyhow, just invest and look for one fresh under 19 virgin marry. Use ur hand direct her and have peace of mind. With ur money and care she go always dey loyal.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 25, 2020
Anijay1212:

if a girl is loyal to a man,cooks for him,makes him comfortable and gives him the type of sex he only fantasizes in his dreams and he eventually dumps such a girl then such a man is a big fool.is it the girl that forms virgin mary for u or runs after her pastor and nags u and acts cold in the bedroom or even deny u sex..is it such a girl u want to end up with as a wife? cheesy
some men are confused.no wonder wen they get married to a dull boring woman they start getting hungry for a side chick that gives them her wild side or they start sneaking back to meet their ex cheesy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 25, 2020
showafrica:
The way girls dey cohabbit for a school, you will pity future husbands. Guys if you pick money anyhow, just invest and look for one fresh under 19 virgin marry. Use ur hand direct her and have peace of mind. With ur money and care she go always dey loyal.
two girls i knew who cohabited with their guys actually got married to guys after graduation.Many girls don dey wise.Na mostly d foolish ones dey cohabit with guys wey dem know say nothing go come out of it in the future.cohabiting in school is not so advisable cos u wont be able to concentrate on ur studies.Its better any of them can visit and spend some time but to do permanent cohabiting can affect ur studies except if both are very disciplined.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Most Boobiliously Endowed Romancelanders / Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.