Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State (29239 Views)

Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister / Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools By Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Yankee101: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2020
Money, money, money!!!
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2020
So public aren't ready angry angry , that's what you get when an aboki is the minister of education
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Jman06(m): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2020
78 private universities and counting!
That's a welcome development.
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Abusadiq01(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2020
Why be say Nigeria government officials no dey get sense sometimes

Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Primusinterpares(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2020
school fees comes to mind...

1 Like

Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2020
So private universities are as much as 78?
Hmmmmm
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Kenmatt(m): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2020
If anyone can answer this truthfully, Schools can reopen.

How would GS classes in Federal Universities be handled?
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Mistakemaker: 8:54am On Aug 25, 2020
Lovelypet28:
It will be suicidal if schools resume now. A word is enough for the wise.
Maybe you should stop going to church and market cheesy

1 Like

Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by muykem: 8:54am On Aug 25, 2020
Schools need to resume by this September else the injury it will cause will be more than that of coronavirus.

4 Likes

Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 25, 2020
oluemmakay:
So private university in Nigeria is up to 78?

E pass sef.
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Mistakemaker: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2020
Kenmatt:
If anyone can answer this truthfully, Schools can reopen.

How would GS classes in Federal Universities be handled?
They're talking about private universities here.. Federal universities will resume in next two years grin
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by bluefilm: 9:06am On Aug 25, 2020
Useless jokers.

Na una go fess taya finally.
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Vikynas: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2020
If you want to be responsible in this country no too put your mind for Education else you will age quick waiting for government.
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by spencekat(m): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2020
Emeka Nwajiuba has been active as a minister.Where is the senior minister?
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by samuelpeters(m): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2020
Hehehehe
Tomorrow now his superior will come out and say Private Universities are not ready.
Let them give a date, if it is next year let them say it so that students will do something worthwhile.
I have Moved on with my Life since. Like someone said, Nigerian news will make you age quickly.
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Originalsly: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2020
MsZee:

I wonder why government is still keeping schools closed?

This is the question that they need to answer.... truthfully.... but they will not. One World Order is in effect but we are not aware. He cannot say because he has not received instructions from abroad to do so..... and it is not Nigeria only. Bottom line....... schools shall not resume until protocols are in place for all students to be vaccinated before resuming. Even if a date is set locally.... the schools will be shut down again after a few days because of an uptick in the numbers. Do you really think those daily COVID-19 numbers are posted daily for fun?... they are there to be manipulated and serve as 'evidence' of spikes. No vaccine... no school.... period.

1 Like

Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Researchclue: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2020
GEOGRAPHY project topics and materials.

1. EARTH-SPACE RAIN ATTENTUATION PREDICTION FOR LAGOS AT KU BRAND.
https://nairaproject.com/projects/2186.html

for more topics, visit, https://nairaproject.com/projects/geography-project-topics-and-materials-nigeria/

Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by urchcoded(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2020
Matrimonous:
I just hope this goes well. It'll be impossible to avoid covid-19 risk should they resume at this time.
just shut up
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by qanda: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2020
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Olarewaju89: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2020
Jahzrockballer:
I'm not ready to resume please.

We should just resume by February 14, 2021

See this one....

Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2020
urchcoded:
just shut up
Go and shut up your parents for bringing up such a mannerless human like you.

Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Adeniran906(m): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2020
oluemmakay:
if some1 tell me this i go deny it
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by urchcoded(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2020
Matrimonous:

Go and shut up your parents for bringing up such a mannerless human like you.
telling someone to shut up when the person is spewing trash is one good thing I learnt from my father. Again, shut up.
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Dchampion65: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2020
oluemmakay:

It should be 78% of private owned university......
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Cmanforall: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2020
This minister of state for education is being more active in the news than the minister.
Please, who is the current minister for education?
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Anago55: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2020
Rilwayne001:
smiley

Can't wait to resume make I graduate once and for all. Ahh!! Tired of the tag 'student' angry angry
. Is that you?
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by JordanMichael(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2020
Orestino:
na lie
Lie Click the link and read 4 yourself, I read the news yesterday.
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Stargurl20(f): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2020
How are we so sure Corona virus isn't SCAM in Nigeria?
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2020
pretydiva:
What about the public and federal universities? Why the division
There is no hope for the poor man in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs / Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video / Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.