Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds (65691 Views)

Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA / Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India / Nigerian Police Tormenting SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
Ive sited this lizard in my compound multiple times since last year but water pass garri for am today.

So i woke up this morning to find this alligator in one of my fish ponds... Luckily, the fished in that pond are table size and not edible for it.

It probably entered and blivd it will be able to climb out... But its hard for big lizards to climb plastered walls...

Tried attacking it couple of times earlier today but it kept hiding in the water.

i got back home this night and noticed it couldnt see me while i was shinning my torch at it in the water ... So i picked a long iron rod and striked its neck...

I dont eat these sort of animals so id call uncle lala to come pack it.

Next time make the ground with tiles.
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by DrChukki: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
H
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by jericco1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
Good riddance. grin grin
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Passionate888: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
Pepper soup things
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by deavicky(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
soberdrunk:

Monitor lizard" not Alligator....
it's only monitoring your fish. Incase i forget, what do we do with the picture.
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by yaki84: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
g

Leave matter for mattias... I didn't study English as a course ... You can as well put the correct word if u say na struck suppose dey
I think it should be stroke....
That is u stroke the rod right inside his neck....
Am ai right or left?
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Benmob: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Why is snakes and Monitor lizard are always celebrity in nairaland, any news about them must reach FP
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Uzomacharles: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Maybe Bigger One Is Within
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Openbusiness: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

You cld have come help me bring it out of the pond alive...

The fact that its always spitting out that thing similar to snake venom is enuf to make anyone stay far away from it even tho some people claim its not poisnous
the saliva carries a large concentration of bacteria, if it touches an open wound in your skin, you can die from the infection if not treated on time. So, um, yep, itza dangerous suntin
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Fxwarrior: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Iceberg3:
So you Striked it's neck!!!!

grin grin grin

Yes, he struck it's neck.

Another correction is "sited" instead of "sighted".
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Openbusiness: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
OP try an change da wata in ur fish pond fas fas, odawise, u might cum back home one day and meet all ur fish floating upside dan grin bacteria poisoning, if u no, u no

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by dbestuncle: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
I think this is Alligator not monitor lizard

HazzanTazzan:
Ive sited this lizard in my compound multiple times since last year but water pass garri for am today.

So i woke up this morning to find this alligator in one of my fish ponds... Luckily, the fished in that pond are table size and not edible for it.

It probably entered and blivd it will be able to climb out... But its hard for big lizards to climb plastered walls...

Tried attacking it couple of times earlier today but it kept hiding in the water.

i got back home this night and noticed it couldnt see me while i was shinning my torch at it in the water ... So i picked a long iron rod and striked its neck...

I dont eat these sort of animals so id call uncle lala to come pack it.
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by fredoooooo: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

But it can be swallowing my fishes ...

Se i for leave am in the pond as e no fit come out abi make i find wrapper back am come outside ni...

People wey go eat am dey well well... Will show u tomorrow morning when they come carry am.

Ive once ate it while i was growing up too

Chop knuckle grin
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Openbusiness: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
dbestuncle:
I think this is Alligator not monitor lizard

alligators have saw teeth scales on their body and tail na. Look well, na adolescent monitor lizard him kill
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by kolade560: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Agama Lizard.....e head be like buhari head
grin
Agama Lizard.....e head be like buhari head
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by revived: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tormenting bawo grin
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
Torment it back na.. Make the life balance
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Na only you I see jaree, where the party dey?
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Positiveme2020: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
g

Leave matter for mattias... I didn't study English as a course ... You can as well put the correct word if u say na struck suppose dey

Don't mind the English teacher..

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Sergioaguero: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nawa o. You should have guard your pond round about with strong pond nets. Meanwhile...Buy ebooks on catfish farming

CATFISH FARMING SECRET UNLOCKED! You can start yours at your backyard with N15k capital and Make over N100k if you learn secret fast... Whatsapp to order: 0.8.1.3.8.5.7.0.1.8.4

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by lordkay10(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Iceberg3:
So you Striked it's its neck!!!!

grin grin grin
Nobody sabi every
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by eenai(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
What have you gained by killing the poor creature now.
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Lady16(f): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Pepper soup
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Drizzy5001(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
O poor lizard!! Maybe sef the lizard dey monitor and protect ur lizard , from cats and ur neighbors.
That lizard go worth 2 or 3k if u sell am to restaurant
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by omoadeleye(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
enirock:
This looks like a baby gator/lizard.

In short Lizzybaby

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by ariklawani(f): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lala food is ready...
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Jasseyfrd(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
grin this is a great reward... more monitor � lizard
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by thymm: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Where are those Ugly Looking Pots Nairalanders always bring out whenever the kill a snake or lizard grin grin

The reason old pots are used in cooking snakes, monitor lizard and other strange animals is that some members of the family may forbid eating such animals. Especially the mothers, so you dare not use their pot to cook what they don't like.

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Kellzmann01(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
Good for you my brother
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by larrypappyy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
oga, diz 1 na baby...meaning d mama go de around somewhere. en go get plenty sibling around 2. na d baba n mama u should b worried abt 4now n him n its sizes( few months tym). oga u'll need a lot of traps now so dt ur fish biz ll not suffer loses.
Re: The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds by Legendguy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness, pls come and tell us if this is an end time monitoring lizard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) / Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.