Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,162 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Manners Or Pretence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Manners Or Pretence (643 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Why Do You Think She Does This? Is It Like True Love Or Pretence? / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manners Or Pretence by XkeRoss7(m): 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2011
So a lady states ``My man and I have been together for a year now, and I understand that relationships must be kept fresh at all times. I switch up our sex life, and I’m always looking as good as possible. But come on, and keep it real with me, once and for all: is it ever ok to burp, fart, or take a dump in front of my boyfriend? I’m SO super tired of having to be 100% perfect all the time!``,  Wud upholding d 100 per cent record be a function of manners or pretence,
Re: Manners Or Pretence by Phate07(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2011
So you really want to fart in front of your spouse that much? undecided
Re: Manners Or Pretence by kokoye(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2011
That shouldnt be wats goin on in the mind of a real lady.

Being well-mannered does not mean you are pretending. If stuff happens that you got no control over, all well and good but as a lady, you shouldnt lose your manners to show you are relaxed or comfortable.
Re: Manners Or Pretence by Omolola1(f): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2011
what u've said makes me know you are not comfortable and free with your guy
Re: Manners Or Pretence by seyigiggle: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2011
this is bondage in disguise,
one should be free to do whatever he/she wants in a relationship provided it does not offend the other person. i guess you are engage to a military personnel
Re: Manners Or Pretence by LordReed(m): 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2011
Some prim and proper attitudes can be taken too far to the point of serious discomfort. This is what she's experiencing now. She should ease up and learn to be comfortable in her own skin, believe it will not make her less well mannered rather she'll be more fun.
Re: Manners Or Pretence by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2011
Burping is normal, but why would you want to fart or take a dump in front of anyoneundecided
Re: Manners Or Pretence by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2011
@poster
That's what happens when you become comfortable in your union. Although I find it strange, I don't have a prioblem with women taking a dump while I am in the bathroom having a shower or whatever. I always lock the damn door but won't run away if she is doing her biz. It all comes down to how comfortable both are.
As for farting, NO COMMENT but the gal who is farting next to me with a grin on her face isn't born yet! Lol
Re: Manners Or Pretence by XkeRoss7(m): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2011
Abeg, OP na man ooo, As I stated, "a lady asked", Anyways, dat 1 na by d way waka, Stumbled on d article & opinions varied 4rm ppl sayin' they don't mind if they r comfortable to ppl sayin' its nasty, most babes swore they never have, D 1 wey funny me na 1 babe wey say her ex dey munch on her kitty even when she's on CodeRed, come dey talk say farting's nasty, Na im make me ask if na manners or formin',
Re: Manners Or Pretence by Ladyjide(f): 1:47am On Feb 19, 2011
A person should just be themselves, and be real!! We are all human, Now saying that does not mean you should go out of your way to be ill mannered and rude!

(1) (Reply)

I Ave A Rising Concern: / The Concept Of Boy/girl Friend / Confused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.