Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,357 members, 7,860,944 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Confused! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused! (643 Views)

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused! by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2011
I admired her all tru my university days,but she turned me down and accepted some1else, telling me she did nt want to hurt me but we shud remain 'just friends'.after graduation and nysc and now i'm workin wit a telecoms company,she wants us to start a relationship statin how she was moved by my patience and all dat. She came visitin last weekend and gbam! Wat i begged for since 2006 was all mine in just a weekend! She is pretty,sexy,and besides, i still hav a soft spot for her. @all, wat shud i do now?
Re: Confused! by Goldieluks: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2011
Marry her.
Re: Confused! by Omolola1(f): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2011
She wants your DAMMN money!!!
Re: Confused! by Goldieluks: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2011
Omolola1:

She wants your DAMMN money!!!

How much?
i don't know why people's thought are always focused and revolves around money,
on a good day,people change their mind,and its not always about money,
regulate your mind set girl(no offiense)
Re: Confused! by Kx: 11:05am On Jul 11, 2011
You had nothing, she dumped u.
Now u have "something" she is back.
When the up and down of life sets in, she ll dump u again.
She has shown her real self, character but u are being blinded by "She is pretty,sexxyy"
U are on ur own.
Re: Confused! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 11, 2011
Ok! Ok! Chill Out! Are you not the one that "configured a phone for a girl you were eyeing?" undecided  What happenned to that one? undecided

BTW you could learn from this thread! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-710288.0.html
Re: Confused! by Omolola1(f): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2011
Poster,when u had nothn she refused u, why does she want u now? u dnt need any jupiter 2 tel u she jxt wants 2 use u. .
Re: Confused! by 2Praise: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2011
Did the soft spot develop after a weekend of steamy sex?. Damn!! men can be very weak!

I personally c nothing wrong in her turning you down while at university cz love isnt not forced.

But find out is she wants you back cz of money.Tell her u lost your job and act it,or some other trick then see her reaction.
lipsrsealed
Re: Confused! by MMM2(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2011
confused over what angry
Re: Confused! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2011
Goldieluks:

Marry her.
angry angry
@ Poster, If you fall MUGU 2 times , na you sabi O!
Re: Confused! by kpolli(m): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2011
sexkillz:

Ok! Ok! Chill Out! Are you not the one that "configured a phone for a girl you were eyeing?" undecided  What happenned to that one? undecided

BTW you could learn from this thread! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-710288.0.html

ur an observant correct guy
Re: Confused! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2011
^^^^ Thank You Sir grin
Re: Confused! by leuelliot(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2011
SO? how did it go with the phone thingy
Re: Confused! by BABE3: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2011
All these people that come on NL to give us Fabu sef. Nawa. Aren't you the guy that was contemplating on surrendering 1000 Naira for the babe you were interested in several days ago?

Configuring phone---telecoms company? hm. Pure floridness!

Anyways---are you saying she wants your money?
Re: Confused! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^^^ E be like say the bobo no no say some of us no get work than to dey monitor Movement for NL angry angry grin grin
Re: Confused! by BABE3: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^LOL--It's not a matter "not getting work"--I'm just really observant. Plus I spend too much time on NL. grin
Re: Confused! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2011
@2praise thanks alot for ur advice, those of u referin to my last topic,is dat d topic of discusion now? Wen has it become a crime to open a topic that cud go along way to help a friend who is in need of an advice? Pls concentrate ur energy and thinkin faculty to the topic so discussed and free ur mind and sences frm all delusion, did i request for any payment b4 u can comment on dis thread? Wat headache do u want to swallow panadol for?
Re: Confused! by BABE3: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^YEEE! This dude gave it to us real hard.  grin I'm sorry Sir. So you mean your friend was the guy in question in your previous thread--? Hmm-- Ok sir.

E ma binu.

LOL @ thinking faculty.

On a serious note though---as a normal human being, I should be curious. Several weeks ago you found it difficult to release 1000 Naira, now you've suddenly become a millionaire that all the girls are running after. *** That's why it's not good to underestimate what God can do. He's a miracle working God.***

So, pardon me my guy, I'm only tying to connect the dots.  wink

Oh yh, you were a corper 6 days ago and now this----?     It's ok sha. Moving on~~~

Hello my fellow gentlemen and ladies on nairaland , pls i need your suggestion on how best to do this.
There is dis fellow corper i've bn admirin for sometime now and i've bn waitin for d right moment to let her into my feelins for her.

@Topic: Find out what she really wants first. Don't jump into conclusions.
Re: Confused! by leuelliot(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2011
OP answer me nau angry angry angry angry
Re: Confused! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2011
leuelliot:

OP answer me nau angry angry angry angry
goto the right thread,copy and paste dis question of urs there MONKEE!
Re: Confused! by gwenevier: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2011
Lmaoooooooo @ BABE! N sexkillz
Na wa ooo
Plenny clowns,dis thread shaaaa

Dnt mind dem jawe,d gal is tryna play smart,also play smart 2!

Jes b careful k

(1) (Reply)

The Virgin Ones Are Not Yet Born? / Virginity Above 20; Does It Affect Growth? / Bb Porsche Valentine Short Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.