Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks (41830 Views)

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by EnuguPrincesa: 12:47am On Aug 26, 2020
this is very ripe bullshit

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by xest(m): 1:15am On Aug 26, 2020
And he wore black yet condemning it. I'm a black.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by tianshie(m): 2:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Na im make e dey bleach im body to resemble European. Insecure slowpoke.

Na pipol like dis Fela sing for:

Who steal my bleaching?
I buy yam for market.
For thirty naira.
How I go fine now?
I go die o!
I go die o!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by OyinO: 2:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Coldie:

Darkness is d absence of light, what does the Bible mean by step into the light?

If there was nothing wrong with the darkness?

At some time we need light, while at other times we need darkness. Stepping into the light doesn't mean darkness is evil. Can you tell me why darkness is evil?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by OyinO: 2:52am On Aug 26, 2020
generalwo:
..... So when Bible talk say light has nothing to do with darkness, no be evil Bible mean abi? Oga if a pastor mentions darkness..... He's most likely referring to anything evil

Most pastors are dumb. The fact that nobody stands up in the COONGREGATION to question them doesn't mean what they say is correct all the time. People have been referring to good things in the wrong, false, incorrect and negative way since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by 360command: 2:59am On Aug 26, 2020
sammysmiles:
The same ignorance making you call pink people white ... And pitch people yellow...
I am going by their term "white" . They brought race and colorism. Now, the arabs are called "white" in the US public system. but I also know that as Africans we identify ourselves by tribes but not as colour.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by 360command: 3:00am On Aug 26, 2020
Bloooody:

What makes you think black people didn't call each other black?
White people called themselves white.

The pastor's statement is foolish and I expect more foolishness from this man of stupidity in the future.
I am going by their term "white" . They brought race and colorism. Now, the arabs are called "white" in the US public system. but I also know that as Africans we identify ourselves by tribes but not as colour.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 26, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

That word describes you more.

They tell a brown man that's he's black and he believes and accepts...

WHO IS MORE STUPÎD?

The one who's stupid is the one who believes a Jewish idiot will come and save him.....

You just ended proving that you're dumb.....

Haven't you seen a black man or woman before?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 26, 2020
elijahkayode:

Pride always leads. You unbelievers will run if you know the evils you are keeping in your soul under the cloak of ignorance

Moreover the Quran and Bible proves that you unbelievers have seal on your hearts so you do blacklives matter we are not shaken
2.) Defund police and we are not scared because God protect us 3.) Rape teens like Epstein and we are not bothered cause our kids walk with angel consciousness

AT LEAST THE PROOFS SHOW THAT YOU MIDDLE EASTERN WORSHIPPERS ARE PAEDOPHILLIC, YOU PEOPLE RAPE MEN, BOYS, BABIES, OLD WOMEN, WIDOWS, PREGNANT WOMEN, GIRLS, ANIMALS....
AFTER ALL YOUR GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU...

See this MF.......

LMAOOOOOOO
Shebi it's an atheist cardinal that has a criminal case of rape in Australia....shey?

You people need serious mental check....

You're saying that if we defend police, God will defend you....lmaooo.. where was your useless God when 6 million Jews were murdered in one night... Where was the idiot when 3 million Biafrans where killed in 30 months.... The idiot was probably having an orgy.....

When you die, tell him he's useless.. ..

Shebi the idiot has hidden himself since the beginning of this pandemic, he's now wearing nose masks.... lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo
.keep deceiving yourself don't go and borrow sense......
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:02am On Aug 26, 2020
stancydg:

Thank you. It is today i fully came to the realisation that there are too many foolish idiots on nairaland, who can't even take the time to simply stop and think, talk more of looking up a word. I don't attend Christ Embassy but this man of God has proven to be very consistently right in his views over the years. His results are evident. The excellence everything around him exudes is testimony. You can't even tell the difference btw CE organized events and that done by those wrongly called whites. In fact, their events are almost error free in all ramifications unlike most Nigerian and African shows that are replete with so many avoidable hitches, simply due to that black mentality. My grandfather was right afterall...eniyan dudu pelu iwa dudu, meaning black people with black character. They accepted the tag.
i have always refused tags that are not mine, being called BLACK is definitely one of those. I am not a member of Christ Embassy neither am I fan of anybody, but anytime you listen to that man speak you just know he speaks from a different perspective. It has definitely achieved results for him. I just observe and analyse issues and try to learn from the things that has brought success to the lives of others. The greatest problem of Nigerians vis-a-vis Africans in general is their thought process and the subsequent actions those thought process give birth to. If we haven't realized this by now, then it's a real shame. Look at the way our country is run for instance, absolutely pitiful.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by sonofElElyon: 6:28am On Aug 26, 2020
every true christian recognises only Jesus as the Christ... Bible scholars are "scholars of the Bible" which recognises the same Jesus.

heretics, apostates and the gullible of course would differ and recognise false christs..

good morning..

APOSTLECHUMA:
Thesame international bible scholars that couldnt recognise christ when he came,
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by iKingsley(m): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2020
Mummy and mummy have two different meanings; so is black and black. Black is beautiful!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by sanmtiago(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2020
Nbotee:
Why do we like to focus on what is irrelevant and making a big deal out of nothing. Black is a reference to skin color for chrissakes... I've seen him wear black a couple of times, why does he wear dem since black is d absence of light?
this guy is always looking for attention in a weird way. This religious folks are a big problem in today’s society
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2020
sonofElElyon:
every true christian recognises only Jesus as the Christ... Bible scholars are "scholars of the Bible" which recognises the same Jesus.

heretics, apostates and the gullible of course would differ and recognise false christs..

good morning..

The Pharisees who came to Christ in Matthw 16 asking him for a sign because of their inability to recognise him, surely weren't a bunch of heathens but Bible scholars.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Coolkid11(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2020
Where they not Africans before they went to America through slavery
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Jakama90(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2020
I did not choose to be black, I just got lucky. Black is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by elijahkayode(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2020
Xavfra:

See this MF.......

LMAOOOOOOO
Shebi it's an atheist cardinal that has a criminal case of rape in Australia....shey?

You people need serious mental check....

You're saying that if we defend police, God will defend you....lmaooo.. where was your useless God when 6 million Jews were murdered in one night... Where was the idiot when 3 million Biafrans where killed in 30 months.... The idiot was probably having an orgy.... U simply have no understanding
Fool Fool fool fool fool

yet it was government that killed those souls, same thing in bayelsa (timaya family), Fela, fusho Williams, Mko, and a host of others

When you die, tell him he's useless..

Shebi the idiot has hidden himself since the beginning of this pandemic, he's now wearing nose masks.... lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo
.keep deceiving yourself don't go and borrow sense......

I feel sad reading ur comment but we've known days like this are coming (when a man can blasphem and be angry towards his creator)

So let me ask you how old are you?
Moreover when (government Vs Religion) two entities far older than even your great grand parents are fighing, it's better to keep shut and avoid damnation (cause every idle words u speak will be judge)
Even if you want to be a judge don't be a bad one and please hear both sides from the very beginning as written in the Bible & quran, don't kill God salvation in your life by stupid utterance like this, unless u want ibless to handle u
u cant love God if u love the world

Spiritual battle that started when cain killed abel will rage until the second coming of the Messiah
Make peace with your creator cause ibless only destroy, ur soul is a supreme computer made by God and it can boot any Operating system (God, Money, Lust, Music, Sex) u install on it that's y Jesus said the kingdom is in u
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by BoboNogoDie: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2020
Xavfra:

The one who's stupid is the one who believes a Jewish idiot will come and save him.....

You just ended proving that you're dumb.....

Haven't you seen a black man or woman before?
Dumb fûcks have a way pretending to be smart...
I don't know what they've been feeding your head with but you can never make it in life having this kind of senseless mentality...

Have you seen a black person before?
The one that the colour of their skin is the same with the colour of their hair?
Wake up boi!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by BoboNogoDie: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
Is American skin colour white? Is Indian skin colour red? Why didn't any of them reject the colour tags? I'm BLACK and I'm proud of it.
There's no height of stupîdity that competes with someone who lives by what and how others define them...
I don't think white people exist though.

Meanwhile, are you black because the colour of your hair is black or the colour of your skin is ACTUALLY black?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by OtemAtum: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

There's no height of stupîdity that competes with someone who lives by what and how others define them...
I don't think white people exist though.

Meanwhile, are you black because the colour of your hair is black or the colour of your skin is ACTUALLY black?
I am BLACK because one of the races in the world is tagged black and I belong to that race. If eventually in the future my race tag is changed to blue, I will still be blue. But for now I AM BLACK!!!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by 12345ayomide(f): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2020
Officialgarri:
I don't care if this man makes sense or not, black remains my favorite color.

Also, I don't see this changing what Africans are called.

However should we not agree that Africans are indeed black? I mean;
We lack technology,
we lack independence,
we lack science,
We have never developed any standard drug
we lack proper education,
we are surrounded by oceans, yet we lack water
We are surrounded by oceans, yet we lack electricity
We are surrounded by oceans yet fish is expensive
They said we are primarily Agriculturists, yet chicken is thrice as expensive as that in America
They said we are blessed with Natural resources, yet we send our resources out and resold to us double price.

Like the Pastor said, Black is emptiness. I just hope we can change the narrative someday

I always ponder on this. No advancement in technology... Agriculture is still largely practiced the old way hence output is very low. Where did we get it wrong exactly.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

Dumb fûcks have a way pretending to be smart...
I don't know what they've been feeding your head with but you can never make it in life having this kind of senseless mentality...

Have you seen a black person before?
The one that the colour of their skin is the same with the colour of their hair?
Wake up boi!

Shebi the picture below, the girls are purple....

2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by sLentlover7778(m): 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
So?

How does my opinion affect..

You?

BoboNogoDie:

BRAINWASH!
When people don't know the difference between Brown and Black...
What a Shame!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
elijahkayode:

I feel sad reading ur comment but we've known days like this are coming (when a man can blasphem and be angry towards his creator)

So let me ask you how old are you?
Moreover when (government Vs Religion) two entities far older than even your great grand parents are fighing, it's better to keep shut and avoid damnation (cause every idle words u speak will be judge)
Even if you want to be a judge don't be a bad one and please hear both sides from the very beginning as written in the Bible & quran, don't kill God salvation in your life by stupid utterance like this, unless u want ibless to handle u
u cant love God if u love the world

Spiritual battle that started when cain killed abel will rage until the second coming of the Messiah
Make peace with your creator cause ibless only destroy, ur soul is a supreme computer made by God and it can boot any Operating system (God, Money, Lust, Music, Sex) u install on it that's y Jesus said the kingdom is in u

I'm 16 years old daddy.....yes I am....if you sound like a less thinking person, I'll give it to you as you deserve after all that's justice.... grin wink

So to you, this trash you've said sounds reasonable to you....

You people really need to check your mental state.....most of you are insane.....the stupid idiot that saw 6million jews killed in one night, wants to tell me what's right or wrong......even Jesus says that you should first of all remove the log of wood in your eyes before you remove the speck in another's eyes.....

People like you are the reason this world keeps getting worst.....ritual killings have been in existence before you great grand father's great grand father's grand father, does that mean it is right.....

See you quoting audi alterem partem for me but you've not practiced it......you are not far from your God.... that's how you people reason....
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by CAPSLOCKED: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Xavfra:

Shebi the picture below, the girls are purple....

THAT PERSON YOU MENTIONED LIVES INSIDE THE DARKEST CAVE IN HIS VILLAGE.
IF HE CAN'T AFFORD A TRIP TO EAST AFRICA HE CAN COME OVER TO PLATEAU STATE WHERE CORE INDIGENES ARE BLACKER THAN THEIR HAIRS.
RELIGION IS FOOLERY NO DOUBT BUT SOME RELIGIONISTS ARE TAKING FOOLISHNESS TO THE PINNACLE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THAT PERSON YOU MENTIONED LIVES INSIDE THE DARKEST CAVE IN HIS VILLAGE.
IF HE CAN'T AFFORD A TRIP TO EAST AFRICA HE CAN COME OVER TO PLATEAU STATE WHERE CORE INDIGENES ARE BLACKER THAN THEIR HAIRS.
RELIGION IS FOOLERY NO DOUBT BUT SOME RELIGIONISTS ARE TAKING FOOLISHNESS TO THE PINNACLE.

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

I'm not surprised....like TF.... there's Google but he can't search it....but he'll quickly yell out nonsense without checking .....
I've seen very dark people, I'm still in shock that we have black people who think they're white.....

This is why I keep saying they need to be quarantined in a psychiatric hospital
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by CAPSLOCKED: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Xavfra:

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

I'm not surprised....like TF.... there's Google but he can't search it....but he'll quickly yell out nonsense without checking .....
I've seen very dark people, I'm still in shock that we have black people who think they're white.....

This is why I keep saying they need to be quarantined in a psychiatric hospital

THERE'S NO ESTIMATING THE LEVEL OF DAMAGE RELIGION CAN DO TO SANE MINDS.
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT MORMONS WHO BELIEVE THAT WHEN THEY DIE, THEY'LL TRANSIT TO THEIR OWN PLANETS WHERE THEY'LL BE GODS AND RULE FOR ETERNITY?
JUST LIKE THESE FOOLS THAT BELIEVE WHATEVER THEIR PASTOR SAYS INSTEAD OF READING THEIR BIOLOGY BOOKS, PEOPLE FROM ALL OTHER RELIGIONS HAVE THEIR OWN SHARE OF MIND DUMBING BELIEFS AND BELIEVE ME, IF WE'RE TO QUARANTINE THEM ALL IN PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITALS ALL THE HOSPITALS IN THE PLANET WON'T BE ABLE TO HOLD THEM ALL AT A TIME.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by sonofElElyon: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
I am talking about modern christian Bible scholars who have done extensive study on the bible... you are muddling things up bro

APOSTLECHUMA:
The Pharisees who came to Christ in Matthw 16 asking him for a sign because of their inability to recognise him, surely weren't a bunch of heathens but Bible scholars.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE'S NO ESTIMATING THE LEVEL OF DAMAGE RELIGION CAN DO TO SANE MINDS.
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT MORMONS WHO BELIEVE THAT WHEN THEY DIE, THEY'LL TRANSIT TO THEIR OWN PLANETS WHERE THEY'LL BE GODS AND RULE FOR ETERNITY?
JUST LIKE THESE FOOLS THAT BELIEVE WHATEVER THEIR PASTOR SAYS INSTEAD OF READING THEIR BIOLOGY BOOKS, PEOPLE FROM ALL OTHER RELIGIONS HAVE THEIR OWN SHARE OF MIND DUMBING BELIEFS AND BELIEVE ME, IF WE'RE TO QUARANTINE THEM ALL IN PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITALS ALL THE HOSPITALS IN THE PLANET WON'T BE ABLE TO HOLD THEM ALL AT A TIME.

Aswrrr.....

Let them start going to their planet.....

When they're sick they go for prayers....when their pastors are sick they contribute money for him to go to UK or India while they pray for safe journey for him.....

Like how can a sane person not step back and watch all this shit.....it's very obvious but religion seriously makes people dumber....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead / My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.