Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks (41826 Views)

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by BoboNogoDie: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
Xavfra:

Nwannem, it's really pathetic.....

His just a dumb idiot that deceives his gullible followers
That word describes you more.

They tell a brown man that's he's black and he believes and accepts...

WHO IS MORE STUPÎD?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by ModestGal(f): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
Afrikween:
okay, we are white.. Oloshi
Ahhh, etibinu?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by BoboNogoDie: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
OtemAtum:
Black is evil but you wear black suit to the pulpit. Black is evil but you put off your light so that you can have a sound sleep at night. Some people don't think deep before they talk.
Some people are so stupîd to use their brains.

They prefer that others to think and decide for them.

People that don't know their skin colour...

The new brown is black I guess?

And people get defined by the colour of their hair and not skin...
WHAT A SHAME!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by BoboNogoDie: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
OtemAtum:
He is even on black suit. Mtchew.
Is his skin colour black?
Must you live by how others define you?
Can't you use your brain?

Is your skin colour black?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by BoboNogoDie: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Black is my favourite colour. I guess that makes me evil undecided
Is your skin colour black or brown?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
sonofElElyon:
Ethiopians are classified as negroes... Fulanis are classified as negroes.. Even if thei skins of some of them are lighter than other africans. Sometimes you even find some West Africans and other Africans who have light complexion.. but still negroids (I'm forced to use the word negroid because of lack of a generally acceptable alternative).
Between Cush and Solomon was approximately 1,300 years.. that's enough time for the darkening to negroids of the descendants of Cush.

Africans already existed at the time of Solomon

No one is disputing with you that the descendants of Ham never existed before Solomon but I still maintain that it took a whole lot of time for Africans to get darkened by the sun and Solomon spoke about that in prophecy regardless of who believes it or not.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by aalangel(f): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nbotee:
Why do we like to focus on what is irrelevant and making a big deal out of nothing. Black is a reference to skin color for chrissakes... I've seen him wear black a couple of times, why does he wear dem since black is d absence of light?

He wore black suits doesn't make him a black man. He talked about people referring to themselves as black, not clothes.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by rabzy: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
effectz123:

Really? Words and names do not determine who you are? and you give scriptural backing. You probably aren't reading the bible. Words and names can determine who you are. It's replete in the bible with examples. The fact that you want to prove someone wrong doesn't mean you need to nullify facts.

Why dont you give your own scriptural backings?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by rabzy: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Balladinplus: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Black is not evil and yes, we are blacks.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
My FATHER In HEAVEN did not Create anyone to be Called White or Black.

HE Created Us All in His IMAGE and LIKENESS..

This Black and White Shit is what one of the tactics of the devil against Humanity..
You've spoken well.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Dangrace01: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
ModestGal:

You that you have sense, why must you blame the white people. Why can't Africans also dominate such history and stories since they have sense and tell the true story to the world. Everyone has their opinion to make, stop blaming white people for your unfortunate lifes in Africa

Point out where I blamed the White man
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by kingxsamz(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
ModestGal:

Yes now, there will be more employment and economy would boost. There would be no lower class, everybody would become automatically rich

grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by sonofElElyon: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
It is your right to main anything you want even when it goes against all the views of leading international bible scholars.

Goodnight.

APOSTLECHUMA:
No one is disputing with you that the descendants of Ham never existed before Solomon but I still maintain that it took a whole lot of time for Africans to get darkened by the sun and Solomon spoke about that in prophecy regardless of who believes it or not.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by letu(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2020

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
letu:
Interesting but very very funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
this people have finally gone mad
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by flexyndavis(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
no wonder micheal jackson go bleach,brobrisky bleach,boom immediately money come enter,BLACKS are retarded everywere,be it in America or anywere,in Africa,why is it that north Africa is prosperious more than the rest of the other thick black skin? infrastructure is the best ,health care good,.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Disgusting. Truely christianity is a tool of mental slavery and colonialism of WHITES.

We must return to the Traditional Reigion of our ancestors. Enough is enough.
By the time they start sacrificing people to the gods of your land I hope you'll volunteer. Rubbish.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by donnie(m): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
flexyndavis:
no wonder micheal jackson go bleach,brobrisky bleach,boom immediately money come enter,BLACKS are retarded everywere,be it in America or anywere,in Africa,why is it that north Africa is prosperious more than the rest of the other thick black skin? infrastructure is the best ,health care good,.

It's a war... And it was prophesied that we'll go into slavery and be oppressed. We who once ruled the world have been systematically defeated and destroyed. But the end of our slavery is here. Table is about to turn.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
SegFault:

By the time they start sacrificing people to the gods of your land I hope you'll volunteer. Rubbish.

Your pastors and imams are already sacrificing their sheep at the bloody altar
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
ModestGal:

Yes now, there will be more employment and economy would boost. There would be no lower class, everybody would become automatically rich
gringrin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Your pastors and imams are already sacrificing their sheep at the bloody altar
I am an atheist but the truth remains that African indigenous religion is far worse than Christianity, Islam and Judaism put together. So you want us to go back to killing of twins and albinos, you want us to go back to the useless caste systems that the missionaries helped us abolish. Nonsense.

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
So people sit down on a Sunday morning to listen to all this rubbish. This is just like a blind fool leading another blind fool.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Kcgeology: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
Common pastor, thats a literary xpression. Hw about d race u call white peopl, are they really white by colour definition?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by meobizy(f): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
I lost brain cells trying to picture things from his point. Black = ebony. I know a lot of ebony toned Africans. That he hates his natural tone hence the reason he bleaches does not mean I feel the same way. I am a black man. End of story.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
SegFault:

I am an atheist but the truth remains that African indigenous religion is far worse than Christianity, Islam and Judaism put together. So you want us to go back to killing of twins and albinos, you want us to go back to the useless caste systems that the missionaries helped us abolish. Nonsense.

So the Indians, Chinese and Japanese have not progressed with their indigenous religions?
They have not reformed their indigenous religions, eliminating and substituting himan sacrifice, widow burning, etc.,?
Why do we Africans always need to copy others? Don't we have brain? Can't we reform and develop our own?

Shame on you for giving lame excuses for your own short commings. Carry on with your delusions. People like you have turned Nigeria into a sinking boat.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

So the Indians, Chinese and Japanese have not progressed with their indigenous religions?
They have not reformed their indigenous religions, eliminating and substituting himan sacrifice, widow burning, etc.,?
Why do we Africans always need to copy others? Don't we have brain? Can't we reform and develop our own?

Shame on you for giving lame excuses for your own short commings. Carry on with your delusions. People like you have turned Nigeria into a sinking boat.
Rubbish, shame on who. Instead of you to call for the immediate scrapping of religion as a whole, you want us to revive one that is worse. The Japanese religion does not practise human sacrifice, the Chinese indigenous religion did practise that, but it was replaced by Buddhism which is an Indian religion or Taoism which is more of a philosophy, unfortunately since China claims to be a communist country, a lot of its citizens are irreligious or atheist.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by OtemAtum: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

Is his skin colour black?
Must you live by how others define you?
Can't you use your brain?

Is your skin colour black?
Is American skin colour white? Is Indian skin colour red? Why didn't any of them reject the colour tags? I'm BLACK and I'm proud of it.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
SegFault:

Rubbish, shame on who. Instead of you to call for the immediate scrapping of religion as a whole, you want us to revive one that is worse. The Japanese religion does not practise human sacrifice, the Chinese indigenous religion did practise that, but it was replaced by Buddhism which is an Indian religion or Taoism which is more of a philosophy, unfortunately since China claims to be a communist country, a lot of its citizens are irreligious or atheist.

China replaced indigenous religion with Buddhism and Taoism? What rubbish!

Most Chinese homes have ancestral Shrines and practice CTR alongside whatever ideology they have adopted. Infact, visit any China town around the world and you will find an area set aside for an Ancestral Chinese Traditional Shrine where incense and prayers are offered.

And why did you skip the Hindu Reforms on the 19th century ked by Raja Ram Mohan Roy and others who sought to fit Hinduism into a more modern organized concept?

And didn't Shintoism propel Japan into a Nationalist Unified Force and a world Super power today?

See you have to be practical. Your views may be theoretically sound in a utopian world but People especially Africans need religion to deal with their stressful and tumultuous lives where everything is uncertain, where they do not know they will make it back alive when they set out to work in the morning.

Right now the focus needs to be to defeat the common enemy and replace it with a better alternative. The more we delay, the more the Abrahmists gain ground and upset the ecosystem to a point of no return. We are not there yet.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Kfati: 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
I want a man man that can satisfy me chat me up with this number
0816 428 7098

Na that konji go kill you. [/quote]
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
sonofElElyon:
It is your right to main anything you want even when it goes against all the views of leading international bible scholars.

Goodnight.

Thesame international bible scholars that couldnt recognise christ when he came,
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by joseph1832(m): 12:33am On Aug 26, 2020
I think pastor Chris should read my poem:

https://www.nairaland.com/2728501/joy-being-black-spoken-word

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead / My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.