Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks (41809 Views)

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by victorazyvictor(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
is money not evil too?

according to you men of God...

maybe we should stop mentioning money as well.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Bloooody(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
360command:
Foolish statement. We never actually refer to ourselves as black but identify ourselves as tribes until when the "white settlers" began to identify us as blacks in terms of race.
What makes you think black people didn't call each other black?
White people called themselves white.

The pastor's statement is foolish and I expect more foolishness from this man of stupidity in the future.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Coldie(m): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Alot of pastors make ignorant remarks but just for God's sake the entire congregation listening would remain quiet.

Darkness represents evil but black as a colour and darkness are 2different things.

I dare anybody in this page to tell me where in the Bible it says black is evil?

Even the devil nobody knows his colour.

This is full blown racism at display, Chris hates black people, that's the reason he tries to look white by relaxing his hair. It even got to the extent that he married a white lady so his kids can't be black.

This is a very ignorant utterance he just made.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by rastun: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Okay, we're pure white sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by JomoGbomo1Akpos: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Pastor Chris is right;

You hate being called Nigga or Negro but you accept being called black.

What's the difference?

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by ikorodureporta: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
una wey like to wear black & red cloth too be evil preachers
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by rhythyson: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
CAMA Kiiiii you there

no be only evil na devil

white be wetin?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by OyinO: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
A complete educated illiterate who doesn't know why we have dark or black skin shades. Miseducated elements who can only strive and thrive in the religious business sector where church planting and harvesting of tithes and offerings on weekly basis generates billions of naira monthly. Fela Anikulapo of blessed memory was right about everything he said about religion.

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
sammysmiles:
There you go again.... Have you seen a white person before?

On a day-to-day basis.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Eriokanmi: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
I'm not black. I'm chocolate in colour. No human being on earth is black in colour, just like no human being on earth is white. I've never seen a white-skinned lady similar to that of cottonwool or black like that of charcoal. It's all a description brought about by the light-skinned men and women who chose to label Africans with a bad omen out if hate and racism

6 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Ghostrye: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by DamiBlaise: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
Black is just a color, so what makes it bad?

Oh, maybe the devil's black??

Black is evil? But the bible stated God created "humans" in his image right?
Hmmm, confused people everywhere!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Golan007: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
nototribalist:
this man is gradually losing it

Long lost it.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by sammysmiles(m): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
specimen23:
Most of the people here commenting and insult Pst Chris didn't even read to understand what he was trying to communicate. What you say about yourself affects you whether you believe it or not. It's one of the reasons why Africans of color seem to be retrogressive in their thinking. At the end, fools will still disagree(A fool is someone who ignores knowledge)
God made the first man from loam soil which is brown in colour.... When we stop calling ourselves black that is when we would be ready for deliverance.... Imagine pink people called Whites and pitch people called yellow.... If you see black colour won't you know?
Africans are brown in complexion....

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by tenderjunkie: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Na people wey they go these useless people churches naim I blame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by OyinO: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Coldie:
Alot of pastors make ignorant remarks but just for God's sake the entire congregation listening would remain quiet.

Darkness represents evil but black as a colour and darkness are 2different things.

I dare anybody in this page to tell me where in the Bible it says black is evil?

Even the devil nobody knows his colour.

This is full blown racism at display, Chris hates black people, that's the reason he tries to look white by relaxing his hair. It even got to the extent that he married a white lady so his kids can't be black.

This is a very ignorant utterance he just made.

Even you, you're not making sense and not quite different from the Pastor Chris you're talking about.
Darkness is SIMPLY THE ABSENCE OF LIGHT. DARKNESS IS NOT EVIL.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Golan007: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
JomoGbomo1Akpos:
Pastor Chris is right;

You hate being called Nigga or Negro but you accept being called black.

What's the difference?

Ok suggest a description.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Eberex(m): 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tell that to Guiness stout when next they come up with their advert on black is beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by jubrilELsudan: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
THIS CHRIS OYAH KILL LOME BOY IS JUST VERY STUPID.

LITTLE WONDERS WHY HIMSELF AND HIS FARG0T MALE FOLLOWERS ALWAYS PERM THEIR HAIR AND BLEACH THEIR SKIN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by dederocs(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
hocus pocus, guess his followers, sorry sheep will swallow this irrelevant talk again grin

Black is just a colour/shade, this na confusion talk grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by generalwo(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1362432/africans-must-stop-calling-black-black-evil-pastor-chris-oyakhilome/
..... I'm sure a part of his daily life involves using the color black..... Shoes, cars, furniture, clothes..... I'm sure they have traces of the color black in them...... Black is whatever you take it to be..... As for me, i am a black man because the color of my skin is black. I can't claim to be white when I'm black / dark in skin color..... A lot of black men i know have pure hearts and I've seen white men who are worse than the devil himself...... Color no determine nature or purity of a man's heart.....this is one of the major problems in this world.. Just watch how some gullible people will begin to bleach up just because they don't want to be seen as evil...... Lubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Disgusting. Truely christianity is a tool of mental slavery and colonialism of WHITES.
even African traditional religion use black to represent evil and danger and white to represent peace way before the arrival of the Europeans. No human is actually white or black. Europeans aren't whites and Africans aren't blacks.
It wasn't the Europeans that demonised the black colour

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Vilgax: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
specimen23:
Most of the people here commenting and insult Pst Chris didn't even read to understand what he was trying to communicate. What you say about yourself affects you whether you believe it or not. It's one of the reasons why Africans of color seem to be retrogressive in their thinking. At the end, fools will still disagree(A fool is someone who ignores knowledge)

so going by his logic, if we change the way we refer to ourselves (i.e., as black people) to a more appropriate term (people of colour, coloured people, etc.) we would witness a drastic change in our developmental pattern?

now answer this like a living thing;
is that a logical train of thought?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by jeanexx7(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
The Coloured People you guys call White, what on Earth is the White in there Skin. Tell are those Coloured People White?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by poiunt: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
This is what i have been telling people

I am not black

#iamnotblack.

I agree with this man for once

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Golan007: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
sammysmiles:
God made the first man from loam soil which is brown in colour.... When we stop calling ourselves black that is when we would be ready for deliverance.... Imagine pink people called Whites and pitch people called yellow.... If you see black colour won't you know?
Africans are brown in complexion....

From loam?

grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by banhammy: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
This pastor no get sense.

No be him go keep him wife for one country cum dey preach for another country?.

I just pity him church members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by jrusky(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Disgusting. Truely christianity is a tool of mental slavery and colonialism of WHITES.

Bro no white man exist so you are half smart too.

Leave Christainity out of these Chris is just saying what he knows or feel and he has the right air his view.

Read the whole content you will get his message Mr man. Read, read and read. People like you are like Amaechi who went to signed dead end contract written in Chin- tin-tan shit language because he lacks reading capacity like his boss.

I repeat no white man existed or existing.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Karemarealty288(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
Who is supplying Pastor Chris Agbor-weed....make I catch you..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Spenze: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ok
We are Africans
We are not blacks
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by generalwo(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
OyinO:

Even you, you're not making sense and not quite different from the Pastor Chris you're talking about.
Darkness is SIMPLY THE ABSENCE OF LIGHT. DARKNESS IS NOT EVIL.
..... So when Bible talk say light has nothing to do with darkness, no be evil Bible mean abi? Oga if a pastor mentions darkness..... He's most likely referring to anything evil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State / "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines / A Catholic Priest Holds Mass In An Open Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.