Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks (41823 Views)

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Ayspark7: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
OyinO:

Even you, you're not making sense and not quite different from the Pastor Chris you're talking about.
Darkness is SIMPLY THE ABSENCE OF LIGHT. DARKNESS IS NOT EVIL.

If darkness isn't evil, then what's it? Is darkness useful?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by BoboNogoDie: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Xavfra:

Shebi the picture below, the girls are purple....

Lol
Nairaland has a way many fools popular...

Keep fooling yourself. grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by BoboNogoDie: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
I am BLACK because one of the races in the world is tagged black and I belong to that race. If eventually in the future my race tag is changed to blue, I will still be blue. But for now I AM BLACK!!!
Lol
So much reason why so many fools roam this world...
Keep living by what some people tag you.
Keep waiting for a blue tag cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Afr0mentalist: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pastor Crisis !!! grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Afr0mentalist: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ayspark7:

Did you not read in that your bible that

1 Kings 8:12 and 1 Chronicles 6:1
"The Lord said that he would dwell in the THICK DARKNESS."
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Taraba32: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
[s]
BoboNogoDie:

Lol

[/s]
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Taraba32: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
[s]
BoboNogoDie:

Lol
[/s]
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by vislabraye(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nbotee:
Why do we like to focus on what is irrelevant and making a big deal out of nothing. Black is a reference to skin color for chrissakes... I've seen him wear black a couple of times, why does he wear dem since black is d absence of light?

What's the color of gis hair ? Abi is it colorless?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

Lol

grin

I can see how dumb you're... it's scary looking like a zombie
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by OyinO: 12:25am On Aug 27, 2020
Ayspark7:

When there's no light, there's darkness. Go to school, you refused. Photosynthesis is not complete without the Dark Phase of Darkness. If Darkness is not useful, why does it exist in nature? Can you tell me why Darkness is evil?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by alphaNomega: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2020
[s]
anungangampu:

Everything has its time. We have come to see what works and what doesn't, Africa getting its name from the white has by no means been a topic of discussion neither bearing English names. But time has let us know being addressed as black has limitations found in it.
It brings alot of segregation and you don't expect whites who gave you the name to change it.
We as a people have come to maturity to know what works and what doesn't and what needs to change. As far as the black noun keep getting tied to a race while white stop being a reference word since we know Asians, European, Arabs are white, so why should blacks be referred to a particular people wheras we have other Asia blacks and other blacks spread around the world that has nothing to do with Africa or have same resemblance.

People should be called according to Thier countries, Chinese, Arab, European, American, African, Japanese, Koreans, Asian but you want to accept to be called blacks just because some white men said so 200yrs ago
[/s]

Relax
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by 0temSapien: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

Lol
The reality is that everybody lives by what we meet on ground, so far it is not a negative thing. For example, I speak English because of where I live. I accept myself as a negro because that's the name our race is called, as long as it is not insultive. I answer to black because it is not a bad thing. But if you tag me Idiot, Fool etc which are negative things, I won't answer to them. It's as simple as that.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by BoboNogoDie: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
0temSapien:
The reality is that everybody lives by what we meet on ground, so far it is not a negative thing. For example, I speak English because of where I live. I accept myself as a negro because that's the name our race is called, as long as it is not insultive. I answer to black because it is not a bad thing. But if you tag me Idiot, Fool etc which are negative things, I won't answer to them. It's as simple as that.
Stop the nonsense!
That's just your opinion by whatever standards you stand for.
I find it very very insulting to be called black. Not because I have a problem with colour black, but because I'm not actually black. MY SKIN COLOUR IS BROWN! And that's what I want to be identified with.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by streetfabulous: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
They called you Negro and you rejected it.
They called you Nigga, you said it is racist.
Now they say you are Black and we are White, you accepted.
You've been outsmarted. They simply changed from Spanish(negro) and latin (root word: niger) to English(black) and still label you as they wish with the same English language you inherited from them(I am shocked!! grin and they too must be wondering how you missed it). They even dropped plenty of hints about their motives by coining words such as Black list, Black Maria, Black mail, BLACK SHEEP grin, Black out, Black magic, Black mass, Black market and you still don't get it !! We know there are black objects and items but WHO LABELLED YOU BLACK AND WHY? If you think it's because of your skin colour, I laugh at you. Your skin is not even black to start with in the real sense of the WORD and their skin is not white either. Now they say you have BLACK LIVES grin grin and some people really think the reverend gentleman Pastor Chris is their problem. Hmm, May we never shout "yes sir " when we hear "you are a fool". Amen.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Ayspark7: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
OyinO:

When there's no light, there's darkness. Go to school, you refused. Photosynthesis is not complete without the Dark Phase of Darkness. If Darkness is not useful, why does it exist in nature? Can you tell me why Darkness is evil?

You know that darkness is always use to identify evil anytime. We all have a mind that sometimes tends to try to do evil things at a point in time. It's information and training of the mind that makes you capable of resisting it.

Someone can be serving God. Without reinformation and dwelling on good friends or dwelling of the goodness of God in the Bible, someone can tend back to evil. People are subject to change no matter how good they are.

Now, darkness is known as the definition of evil and black is the absence of light. Going by the definition, can you call black good? No. Have you ever seen a whole human being colour black? No. God knows that we're higher than clothes and animals. That's why we weren't created black. Me I'm caramel in colour.

Can't you please see that the original colonial masters were evil and also gave us the name as blacks?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by OyinO: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ayspark7:

You know that darkness is always use to identify evil anytime. We all have a mind that sometimes tends to try to do evil things at a point in time. It's information and training of the mind that makes you capable of resisting it.

Someone can be serving God. Without reinformation and dwelling on good friends or dwelling of the goodness of God in the Bible, someone can tend back to evil. People are subject to change no matter how good they are.

Now, darkness is known as the definition of evil and black is the absence of light. Going by the definition, can you call black good? No. Have you ever seen a whole human being colour black? No. God knows that we're higher than clothes and animals. That's why we weren't created black. Me I'm caramel in colour.

Can't you please see that the original colonial masters were evil and also gave us the name as blacks?

We are a combination of all skin shades. You are right but the God aspect and perspective is totally wrong and unacceptable to a reasonable mind. Nobody can serve God. If I ask you, "Was Adam and Eve Caucasoids or Negroid, can you answer?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by orisa37: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2023
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by orisa37: 8:43am On Aug 04, 2023
BLACK IS REGARDED THE WAY WE USE IT. CHRIST IS THE PROPITIATOR FOR OUR(ANY COLOUR) SINS.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by KnownUnknown: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2023
I agree with the greasy charlatan on this issue. Must be a blue moon!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead / My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.