Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,390 members, 7,958,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! (5574 Views)

You Gat A Small D**k? Checkout The 5 Ways To Naturally Get A Bigger One / Why Men Love Sex So Much??...ladies, You Gat To See This / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 9:06am On Aug 25, 2020
DM me if you gat any phone carrier for carting like; At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of 11pro max (6) and other apple gadgets included Drop ur contact here!
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2020
DM me if you gat any US phone carrier for carting like; At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of 11pro max (6) and other apple gadgets included Drop ur contact here!!!
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2020
DM me if you gat any US phone carrier for carting like; At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of 11pro max (6) and other apple gadgets included Drop ur contact here!!
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
DM me if you gat any US phone carrier for carting At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of 11pro max (6) and other apple gadgets included Drop ur contact here!!
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2020
DM me if you gat any US phone carrier for carting At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of 11pro max (6) and other apple gadgets included Drop ur contact here!!
INBOX INBOX INBOX!!!
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
INBOX INBOX INBOX!!
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
DM me if you gat any US phone carrier for carting At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of 11pro max (6) and other apple gadgets included Drop ur contact now!
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by idolakes(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
How far Bro, make me and you relate we fit share things and idea together. WhatsApp 07069017680
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2020
idolakes:
How far Bro, make me and you relate we fit share things and idea together. WhatsApp 07069017680
Straight up carting of 11 pro max in FedEx Box!
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by SawD007: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Oyana let's do this 08143805209
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
SawD007:
Oyana let's do this 08143805209
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
DM me if you gat any US phone carrier for carting At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of 11pro max (6) and other apple gadgets included Drop ur contact now!((8154147185))
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by SawD007: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Those people dey rip jare
U can't trust him
I have a similar case of it with one ma nigarr before na only gun we no fit shoot ourselve that day

Thanks for bringing this to my notice... I regard you
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
SawD007:

Thanks for bringing this to my notice... I regard you
Sawd007 to be honest with you I'm not a scam or whatsoever you can give a try I promise you....I don't even know where this peoples are coming from all they do is to ruined someone post all the time on nairaland even tho the post is legit they also ruined it with scam words , I don't even know what is wrong with them....they'll used what has happen to them too discourage other's Mr sawd007 if you think I'm a scam you can try a test on me cos I'm a full time verified owner of nairaland....what we I gain if I say I should scam you sawd007??
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Gayleprank baba I no spoil your paro just dey nervous about my past event on top this matter
The incident happened last year and since then I no dey trust anybody on top this matter
And reason be say I no too sabi am wella na wetin fucck me up be that na login info I just give that mofos
After that I no hear anything again
And ma maye dey clear me say she don send some goods
Even ma bro dey tell me say I fucck up say I suppose give update boys say him too dey do all those carting stuff
So I no spoil your paro person gas dey sure say you real no offense bro✌
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Gayleprank baba I no spoil your paro just dey nervous about my past event on top this matter
The incident happened last year and since then I no dey trust anybody on top this matter
And reason be say I no too sabi am wella na wetin fucck me up be that na login info I just give that mofos
After that I no hear anything again
And ma maye dey clear me say she don send some goods
Even ma bro dey tell me say I fucck up say I suppose give update boys say him too dey do all those carting stuff
So I no spoil your paro person gas dey sure say you real no offense bro✌
I know say u they nervous that's why you post am for my upload I nor still reason am but u still dey post on repeat that's why I vex because I be full legit pepsin I nor fit steal or scam pepsin weytin nor be my own bro, me know but you supposed DM me to know if I really dey sure I swear I nor be scammer to be sincere bro that's the thing you guy's misunderstood here! For pepsin to post legit stuffs on nairaland now, nah problem because pipo don too scam their fellow once which is very bad!
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Gayleprank:

I know say u they nervous that's why you post am for my upload I nor still reason am but u still dey post on repeat that's why I vex because I be full legit pepsin I nor fit steal or scam pepsin weytin nor be my own bro, me know but you supposed DM me to know if I really dey sure I swear I nor be scammer to be sincere bro that's the thing you guy's misunderstood here! For pepsin to post legit stuffs on nairaland now, nah problem because pipo don too scam their fellow once which is very bad!
No vez niggarr
Gonna DM u now
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

No vez niggarr
Gonna DM u now
Ok,081-541-471-85
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Gayleprank:
DM me if you gat any US phone carrier for carting At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of 11pro max (6) and other apple gadgets included Drop ur contact now!((8154147185))
LEGIT LEGIT LEGIT!!!
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
Gayleprank:
DM me if you gat any US phone carrier for carting At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of 11pro max (6) and other apple gadgets included Drop ur contact now!
Drop ur DM on my WhatsApp 815-414-7185!
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2020
Gayleprank:

Straight up carting of 11 pro max in FedEx Box!
NO CAP!!!
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
DM me if you gat any US phone carrier for carting At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of 11pro max (6) and pre-order of iPhone 12 other apple gadgets included Dm me via WhatsApp (81-541-47185)
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2020
Gayleprank:
DM me if you gat any US phone carrier for carting At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of 11pro max (6) and pre-order of iPhone 12 other apple gadgets included Dm me via WhatsApp (81-541-47185)
IPhone 12 pre-order through carting of iphones..
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
DM me if you gat any US phone carrier for carting At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of 11pro max (6) and pre-order of iPhone 12 other apple gadgets included Dm me via WhatsApp +234(81-541-47185)
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Gayleprank:
DM me if you gat any US phone carrier for carting At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of 11pro max (6) and pre-order of iPhone 12 other apple gadgets included Dm me via WhatsApp +234(81-541-47185)
IPhone 11pro max & iPhone 12pro pre order!!
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
DM me if you gat any phone carrier for carting like; At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of iPhone 12pro and Mac book (6) and other apple gadgets included Drop ur contact here! +234(815414-7185)
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
DM me if you gat any phone carrier for carting like; At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of iPhone 12pro and Mac book (6) and other apple gadgets included Drop ur contact here! +234((815414-7185))
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 8:49am On Sep 03, 2020
DM me if you gat any phone carrier for carting like; At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of iPhone 12pro and Mac book (6) and other apple gadgets included Drop ur contact here! 234((815414-7185))
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
DM me if you gat any phone carrier for carting like; At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of iPhone 12pro and Mac book (6) and other apple gadgets included Drop ur contact here 234-815414-7185
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
DM me if you gat any phone carrier for carting like; At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of iPhone 11pro max & 12pro and Mac book (6) and other apple gadgets included Drop ur contact here 234-815414-7185 ASAP!

Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 7:24am On Sep 04, 2020
DM me if you gat any phone carrier for carting like; At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of iPhone 11pro max & 12pro and Mac book (6) and other apple gadgets included Drop ur contact here 234-815414-7185 ASAP!!!
Re: Inbox Me If You Gat At&t,verizon &sprints Postpaid For Carting! by Gayleprank: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
DM me if you gat any US phone carrier for carting like; At&t, Verizon or Sprint postpaid for carting of iPhone 11pro max & 12pro and Mac book (6) and other apple gadgets included Drop ur contact here 234-815414-7185 ASAP!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides / Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? / What Do You Say When Someone You Don't Love Says I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.