Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

How To Get Rid Of Those Stubborn Scars N Dark Spot - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Those Stubborn Scars N Dark Spot (1813 Views)

Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream. / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Those Stubborn Scars N Dark Spot by Ogechiyuddie(f): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2020
Testimony from a partner �

See what I got today ����
Choi �������

I remember when I was little, hot water poured I and my sister Gift Chisom Felix and we had the scars from the hot water accident.

My mom used to go and buy snake oil 'abuba eke' to use on our scars so it will heal faster and fade but the smell was awful. Once we apply it, we won't even be able to breathe so we could not keep up with using it.

Fast forward to now that I am grown and now in Longrich, I heard Longrich has snake oil, inukwa, I wasnt ready for that awful smell again but when I read reviews about it I was blown and have been looking for it since then. The snake oil is liquid gold, once it lands before you say Jack Robinson, e don finish����

So I told my success line and somehow she said she has, ha! She just brought this liquid gold to my house now. First I checked was the smell, the fragrance is bomb!

What does this oil do, it is a moisturizer, it make your skin soft and smooth, make you younger, perfect for dry skin, it clears stretch marks, fades scars and even tattoos, good for cracked heels and lips. This is a must have for my northern people. �

I applied the oil on my skin and it vanished leaving my skin moisturized. You see ehen.. I don't even know how to express my joy o

You see this Longrich, our products is nothing short of miracles, even if Longrich wasn't paying me, I will still use the product.

Why not switch and earn today?
Think about it and Whatsapp me on http:///234738472414 to get you registered�

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Medical Science Was Challanged By These 10 Rarest Unbelievable Birthmark / PHOTO: Woman Gives Birth To baby With 3 Legs, 4 Arms And 3 ears In Rivers State / 9 Ways To Get Rid Of Bad Breath Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.