Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,775,239 members, 6,610,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 December 2021 at 01:13 AM

Are You Ready To Be An Attractive Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Ready To Be An Attractive Man? (317 Views)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / How To Know If You Are Really An Attractive Man / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready To Be An Attractive Man? by Dpsychologist: 10:01am On Aug 25, 2020
Are you ready to be a ladies man?

Being an attractive guy is not a day job especially when you have previous history of being unsuccessful in the dating scene. You can’t just wake up one day and be an attractive guy it takes effort from your part. You have a choice of ignoring everything i type here or you may chose yourself and learn for good.

The internet is the greatest opportunity bestowed upon men to learn on how to improve their dating life. Do not think you are too big to learn from people who are ahead of you in the dating world.

Attraction is not a choice but being attractive is — Dpsychologist

No man is an island of knowledge. Inorder for you to perfect the Art of being a ladies man, you need to learn strategically.
Here are my suggestions on how to learn efficiently.

Most guys in their quest to be a ladies man end up confusing themselves due to the excess information out there leading to a paradox of choice.

To understand this vividly you need to Follow due process. Inorder to transform from a chump to a champ, from a simp to a p1mp, from a dunce to a don.

Here is what i will suggest you do based in my findings on Nairaland.

1. The basics.
You need to Start from the basics. This is where you understand why you have not be successful in the dating scene and the mindsets you need to inculcate. This is been discussed in dept by Redpillers.

One that captured my attention is Ubunja Posts.

Glycolisis thread is top notch

There is also Martinez meme thread you can check on it

2. Pregame
This is where you warm yourself up after understanding the redpill. Since you now know about hypergamy. How do you use it to your advantage? What do you want as a man from a woman? How do you improve yourself?

https://www.nairaland.com/5806096/keys-seduction-dating-clinic

3. Game/Seduction proper
This is where you learn the application whatever you learn from the two above.

HARDDON's dating drill is the best so far.

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

Ilegend books are also great.

Another is KingZaddy i think he is good.

4. Action

Reading all the above does not automatically means you will be good. You need to be pragmatic.
Knowledge is not power it is applied knowledge that is power.

Perfection is not gotten through merely reading instructions but by repitition of action —Dpsychologist

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

What Men Want...that Women Don't, What Women Want...that Men Don't. / It's Not Easy 1 Going To 2 Months After Breakup. / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya And Nengi Look More Attractive Together, Lucy Tells Erica.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.