Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,218 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Distressed Lady Reveals She Is Madly In Love With Her Ex-boyfriend’s Younger Bro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Distressed Lady Reveals She Is Madly In Love With Her Ex-boyfriend’s Younger Bro (478 Views)

My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me / Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US / My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distressed Lady Reveals She Is Madly In Love With Her Ex-boyfriend’s Younger Bro by woloadedCEO: 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
A lady who is madly in love with her ex boyfriend’s younger brother has cried out for help on how to handle the situation.

In a WhatsApp chat with her friend, she expressed her intense feelings for her ex-lover’s younger brother and how she finds peace and happiness with him.

She also revealed that the man is also in love with her and even has the intentions to marry her legally

However, she lamented bitterly about being confused on what to do. According to her, she doesn’t know if going ahead with the relationship is morally right, because she has had an affair with his blood brother.

The lady, who had previously consulted someone else revealed that the other lady was strongly against the relationship.

The friend in the chat however advised her to follow her heart and pay no mind to other people’s opinions.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

See screenshots using link below

https://woloaded.com.ng/2020/10/20/distressed-lady-reveals-she-is-madly-in-love-with-her-ex-boyfriends-younger-brother-screenshots/
See the conversation below,

Re: Distressed Lady Reveals She Is Madly In Love With Her Ex-boyfriend’s Younger Bro by Freestainworld(m): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
who are mine to judge, what ever makes you happy, go for it

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing Ur Partner Have Ever Asked You To Do ? / If Your Girlfriend Send U This Latter What Will U Do? / Girl, You Never Marry And You Don Dey Bleep, It Shall Not Be Well With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.