Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,023 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Lady Extremely Long Hair Gets Stuck Inside The Wheels Of An Okada!!! (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Extremely Long Hair Gets Stuck Inside The Wheels Of An Okada!!! (video) (2134 Views)

Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street / Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Extremely Long Hair Gets Stuck Inside The Wheels Of An Okada!!! (video) by Legitpost: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lady Extremely Long Braids Hair Gets Stuck inside the wheels of An Okada!!! (Video)

Nigerian Lady got more than what she bargained for after her long braided Hair got stuck inside a wheel of a bike.

According to the video footage, the lady was spotted on the bike going to her destination until her long Hair inadvertently got stuck in the wheel of motorcycle.

Click link below to Watch Video;

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/25/lady-extremely-long-braids-hair-gets-stuck-inside-the-wheels-of-an-okada-video/ [/url]

Re: Lady Extremely Long Hair Gets Stuck Inside The Wheels Of An Okada!!! (video) by ReorxTohGan(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
leemao
Re: Lady Extremely Long Hair Gets Stuck Inside The Wheels Of An Okada!!! (video) by donbachi(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
She get luck..village people came late.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Extremely Long Hair Gets Stuck Inside The Wheels Of An Okada!!! (video) by Shellsploit: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Make dem find scissors cut off the damn hair sad

If that bikeman mistaking accelerate that bike, her skull will just remove diagonally.. sad

3 Likes

Re: Lady Extremely Long Hair Gets Stuck Inside The Wheels Of An Okada!!! (video) by Harnuoluwarpor(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
Just her braid, why her scarp no follow<winks>

#justsaying
Re: Lady Extremely Long Hair Gets Stuck Inside The Wheels Of An Okada!!! (video) by IamPlato(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Lady Extremely Long Hair Gets Stuck Inside The Wheels Of An Okada!!! (video) by EmptyGarden(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Use scissors.
Re: Lady Extremely Long Hair Gets Stuck Inside The Wheels Of An Okada!!! (video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
See serious accident this one is subjecting herself to all in the name of crazy fashion.
Her neck can even dislocate from her body with that kind of entrapment.

This is just Crazily risky.
Re: Lady Extremely Long Hair Gets Stuck Inside The Wheels Of An Okada!!! (video) by Quality20(m): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
that's not hair, its just a bunch of rubbish in d name imitating oyimbos n Chinese ppl with long hair
Re: Lady Extremely Long Hair Gets Stuck Inside The Wheels Of An Okada!!! (video) by kingar(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Sense scarce shaa
Re: Lady Extremely Long Hair Gets Stuck Inside The Wheels Of An Okada!!! (video) by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
She was stuck in 'entanglement'
Re: Lady Extremely Long Hair Gets Stuck Inside The Wheels Of An Okada!!! (video) by chii8(f): 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Na unnecessary copy copy fashion go kill our young lads.
Re: Lady Extremely Long Hair Gets Stuck Inside The Wheels Of An Okada!!! (video) by RenaissanceGuy: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
Crazy fashion. I can never marry a lady who uses this kind of weaves or uses Berger paint on her face.
Re: Lady Extremely Long Hair Gets Stuck Inside The Wheels Of An Okada!!! (video) by simplepee(f): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nawa
Re: Lady Extremely Long Hair Gets Stuck Inside The Wheels Of An Okada!!! (video) by habsydiamond(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
i still dey open mouth where i dey.. which kind fashion be this for God's sake. when u no be mammy water.... she dey lucky today sha... she go don learn her lesson... i no go dey surprise if she go barb skin

Re: Lady Extremely Long Hair Gets Stuck Inside The Wheels Of An Okada!!! (video) by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
That can be very painful,for your general cleaning and fumigation within and outside lagos ,we are your best bet.we will love to prove our professionalism to you
Re: Lady Extremely Long Hair Gets Stuck Inside The Wheels Of An Okada!!! (video) by adajoe555: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dem slay queen, they won't still learn

(1) (Reply)

Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) / Three Realities A Guy Has To Accept When It Comes To Women.. / I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.