Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,330 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) (2133 Views)

I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by 360clips: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2020
I was surfing through youtube yesterday when I stumbled upon a practical video showing scenarios on how people would react when a genders get attacked by the opposite of sex. The first one was the male physically and verbally assaulting the female in public. You need to how many people came to the aid of the woman! Even total strangers almost wanted to beat the male up without even knowing what was going on! It is until they where told that it was a public experiment till they all calmed down! And then, the scenario was then changed to the female assaulting the male! People where just walking past by. Not even one person came to the aid of the man. It annoyed me so much! The females are always victimized in almost any scenario! No one care about the mans story or even if it's the man being the victim! A mans life is truly hard! Sometimes, I wonder why men want to have anything to do with females. This gender is the devil himself. They'll get you killed or get you in prison for life! It's best they're avoided! Link to video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GccCWo_eZdw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by Juliusmomoh: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2020
Where is the llnk to the video ?
Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by JasperVII(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2020
Dpsychologist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by Dpsychologist: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
JasperVII:
Dpsychologist

Bro, you just saw evidence what i having explaining on my thread.

Women are always favoured

Dpsychologist:

A woman can kill you and go scott free but if you just slap her, you will be suprised at the mob that will gather to defend her.

The question now is, why are females favoured than male?

The answer is because of male disposability and female privilege.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by JasperVII(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Bro, you just saw evidence what i having explaining on my thread.
Women are always favoured

Exactly what came to my mind.
Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
So that's the reason why life is unfair to men?

If a child is been assaulted or beaten up by an adult, people around will fight to defend the child.

But if a child was beating an adult, people around won't take it seriously

WHY?

Because the child can't do much damage because the adult is bigger and stronger.

You pride yourselves with being the stronger sex, then you'll have to take what comes with it.

There's nothing unfair about it.
Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by MJBOLT: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
society favours women more than men yet dem feminazis be screaming gender equality.
Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by Dpsychologist: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ardar:

If a child is been assaulted or beaten up by an adult, people around will fight to defend the child.

WHY?

Because the child can't do much damage because the adult is bigger and stronger.

You pride yourselves with being the stronger sex, then you'll have to take what comes with it.

If you observe closely you will see her commit a logical fallacy known as strawman fallacy.

Strawman fallacy is committed whenever one ignores the question/statement at hand and steers the argument to a different case and then makes effort to win the new argument. This is normally done to make the statement weaker than it actually is.

You are comparing a child-adult case with that of two grown adults. Your argument does not hold water.

6 Likes

Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dpsychologist:

If you observe closely you will see her commit a logical fallacy known as strawman fallacy.

Strawman fallacy is committed whenever one ignores the question/statement at hand and steers the argument to a different case and then makes effort to win the new argument. This is normally done to make the statement weaker than it actually is.

You are comparing a child-adult case with that of two grown adults. Your argument does not hold water.

My argument not only hold water it also holds bricks and stones.

You can't compare the strength of that of a male to that of female. I used the adult-child example to show how people do see it.

It's a well known fact that men are more stronger than women, that's why most people won't find a woman abusing a man as life threatening except if she has a weapon and that's a fact.

Man and women are not equal when it comes to strength, same way a tiger and a man are not equal as well and there's nothing we can do about that.

1 Like

Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Most men like to rub it on the faces of women that they are stronger than them but turn around to whine when people don't bat an eye when the supposed "weaker sex" attacks them.

1 Like

Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by Dpsychologist: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ardar:

You can't compare the strength of that of a male to that of female. I used the adult-child example to show how people do see it.

It's a well known fact that men are more stronger than women, that's why most people won't find a woman abusing a man as life threatening except if she has a weapon and that's a fact.

Man and women are not equal when it comes to strength, same way a tiger and a man are not equal as well and there's nothing we can do about that.

Following your conclusion, then women should stop looking for gender equality, we are not thesame and nothing can be done about it.

4 Likes

Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by Silentgroper(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
Sad
Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Following your conclusion, then women should stop looking for gender equality, we are not thesame and nothing can be done about it.

Equality financially, socially and economically, Yes.

Equality in strength, No.
Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Remember that black American who was imprisoned for good 35 yrs cause of a woman
And he didn't even rape that woman
A guy reported a girl in a police station telling the DPO that a girl tried to rape him but Luckily for him he escaped.the DPO and some other officers busrt into laughter tapping the young boy on his shoulder
If the guy happen to be a girl the police men won't take the case with levity hand.
We live in women's world cool
Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by Puvo: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ardar:

angry

1 Like

Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by vest(m): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ardar:

that is when it's in favour of women equality stands but when it will not favour them no equality... double standard
Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by Dpsychologist: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ardar it seems you don't understand what i mean by your argument does not hold water. Lemme explain.
Ardar:

Oh you thought life is only unfare to women

Your PREMISE is shaky. A child beaten by an adult or assaulted is typical and people do no fight to defend the child. As a child if you do a terrible thing your mom will Beat you up but your dad won't stop her from beating you. In school if u err, a teacher will flog you but other teachers won't stop him.
Remember, spoil the rod and spoil the child.
However, people defend the child when the adult over step their boundaries such as inciting injury or inflicting serious pain.
People defend a woman more than a child. A man who beats his child in public and a man who dared to slap his wife in public even though she slapped him 5times beforehand, you will have different peoples reactions especially the way guys with gather as in that video. Women are favored more than alot of children even though children are weaker than them

But if a child was beating an adult, people around won't take it seriously WHY?

You can’t compare the hand of a child and that of an adult female on your cheeks. If you were to beat the child back you can go scott free but in case of a woman, even after she injured a dude, and the guy dared to retaliate, angry mobs will come to defend her and he might be beaten mercilessly. You may end up in a cell for assault and battery. There are alot of stories to back that up. A woman killed a man but was allowed to go scott free because she was crying and pleasing for tampering justice with mercy. However, if a man does that same thing, he will be jailed. Just because she is weaker than a man has you said does not exonerate her from being thrown in jail for a crime she committed.
A child beating an adult cannot be taken seriously, a child is seen as innocent, fragile and incapable of making great decisions. However, when that same child becomes an adult that child is responsible for what he does.

You refer to yourself as the weaker sex. Remember you also have to take what comes with it. You have to be dominated by men in school, working place, social gatherings. Men will have to be ahead of you financially, sociallly and economically
There is nothing unfair about it.
If you disagree with this aspects then you have double standards. You are propaging equality only when it favours you. You love the matra, "ladies first" but only when it favours you. If there is a fire or when you need help with fixing a bulb, etc you remember that it is now men first

You have a point here. True you can’t compare their strengths
However, The child - adult example is irrelevant, it does not support your argument. Don't compare the strength of an adult female to that of a child.

Another fallacy (appeal to tradition), just because alot of people don't see anything bad about it doesnt make it right. Just because it is not in the law doesn’t mean it is not unfair.
I have seen a woman nearly killed a man but went scott free. If the man was to retaliate he will be seen as a monster but a woman can do anything and go away with it. For ex, in rape laws, only men are ever culprits even though there are many women that rape boys and men. People laugh it off, or disbelief or even ask the male victim if he enjoyed it. Does that make it right?
When roentgen, marie and pierre curie discovered radioactivity, people thought it has no side effects but it ended up killing marie curie. Later it was discovered to be hazardous.

I agree with this. But that does not prevent them from facing the consequences of their action. They are also adults.
Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
I guess the olden days situations are still stuck in the mind. Then, men dominates but, now people feels he can handle himself. Sad.
Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ardar:

WHY?

Sorry but that's a stupid comparison. Women aren't children. Some women can do damage when attacking a male. Physically aswell as emotionally.
Its not good for male or female to attack their partner

2 Likes

Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by prince2pac(m): 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ardar:

Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by flyingpig: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2020
Ardar:

WHY?

Are you surprised that after three days of that comment, not even a single "like" or "share".

Lesson: Nobody likes or shares büllshit.
Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2020
flyingpig:
Are you surprised that after three days of that comment, not even a single "like" or "share".
Jesus Christ;omo you wicked oh. See savage comment.
Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
flyingpig:

If you see likes as validation for whatever comment you post here then you need serious help.
Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by Dpsychologist: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Sorry but that's a stupid comparison. Women aren't children. Some women can do damage when attacking a male. Physically aswell as emotionally.
Thank God you also noticed.
Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

There's nothing stupid about my comparison because I didn't compare women to children, I only painted a scenario where by someone who is obviously stronger is been attacked by another who is obviously weaker and how the society view it and vice versa.

Attacking someone whether male or female is wrong we can agree on that.
Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ardar:

There's nothing stupid about my comparison because I didn't compare women to children, I only painted a scenario where by someone who is obviously stronger is been attacked by another who is obviously weaker and how the society view it and vice versa.

Attacking someone whether male or female is wrong we can agree on that.

Society can view it that way yeah but isn't always the case. Some men are Weaker physically or emotionally.
Is different with a child altogether but I sorta see wat U meant by society viewing it in that aspect
Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by flyingpig: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ardar:

If you see likes as validation for whatever comment you post here then you need serious help.
you need bigger help madam, you look at the female oppressor in a woman to man fight, and forget about the weaknesses of the man lying down battered. You forget about his deliberate resistance to fight the woman back because he perceives he is of greater strength, or immoral, or simply because the woman is just stronger that his "feminine-looking body". You fail to protect such man but support the oppressor.

You need mental and psychological evaluation. Try assaulting a man abroad and pay till your last dime when he sues you.
Re: Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) by linearity: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ardar:

It is not a well know fact, there are women that are way stronger than men and you wouldn’t know it from their stature.

I have found on average, Chinese women stronger than their male counterparts and many ladies in the US are now towing that path because of the stronger emphasis on defense on the part of the women, so they attend trainings at early age and keep up with through adulthood.

If you visit many of these defensive training places that are increasing in numbers in every town in the US, you see more females than men there.

Gone are the days when the male gender equals strength and the irony is, that video was taken in a culture that believes heavily in feminism....the core argument of feminist is that, society should be gender neutral and all sexes must be treated equally.....if it is good for the gooses, then it must be good for the ganders.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Hot Couple Caught Having Sex In A Bus Click Link Below To Watch Full V / Help A Nairalander. Please!! / Too Sweet I Almost Cum Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.