Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,930 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Is It Possible I Am Allergic To Clothes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible I Am Allergic To Clothes (451 Views)

What Are You Allergic To?? / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / How To Know If You’re Allergic To Semen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible I Am Allergic To Clothes by Fumiex(f): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
I started itching since last year and I have taken several drugs including antifungal and antibacterial drug. d itching get intense when I come put on clothes. have changed my detergent severally, I only use aveeno fragrance free soap to wash and bath, the itching didn't stop o. I feel ant crawling feeling when I put on my clothes. I have washed with izal and antiseptic severally o. I tried new clothing on, its still d same. doctor said its allergy o....any other suggestion will be appreciated because I don't even go out anymore
Re: Is It Possible I Am Allergic To Clothes by EngtTemmy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
The same thing happened to a friend for years, all the drugs he used didn't work. Someone just told him to buy a drug and the hitching is gone completely now.
Re: Is It Possible I Am Allergic To Clothes by EngtTemmy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
I will post the name of the drug here after asking him, the price is just 350 naira
Re: Is It Possible I Am Allergic To Clothes by Fumiex(f): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
EngtTemmy:
I will post the name of the drug here after asking him, the price is just 350 naira
please don't forget o or u can give me ur number so I can call u to remind u....please o
Re: Is It Possible I Am Allergic To Clothes by clintz(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
loratine to the rescue
Re: Is It Possible I Am Allergic To Clothes by Fumiex(f): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
clintz:
loratine to the rescue
loratidin doesn't work anymore... just for a temporary relief
Re: Is It Possible I Am Allergic To Clothes by EngtTemmy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Fumiex:
please don't forget o or u can give me ur number so I can call u to remind u....please o
Loratadine
Re: Is It Possible I Am Allergic To Clothes by Exmilitant(m): 6:25am On Aug 27, 2020
Fumiex:
I started itching since last year and I have taken several drugs including antifungal and antibacterial drug. d itching get intense when I come put on clothes. have changed my detergent severally, I only use aveeno fragrance free soap to wash and bath, the itching didn't stop o. I feel ant crawling feeling when I put on my clothes. I have washed with izal and antiseptic severally o. I tried new clothing on, its still d same. doctor said its allergy o....any other suggestion will be appreciated because I don't even go out anymore
There is a simple native medicine that will clear your body from the inside to outside. Try the ones recommended to you first, if it doesn't work let me know.
Re: Is It Possible I Am Allergic To Clothes by Fumiex(f): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
There is a simple native medicine that will clear your body from the inside to outside. Try the ones recommended to you first, if it doesn't work let me know.
have tried d loratidin recommended before. its just for temporary relief. can I send u a PM?
Re: Is It Possible I Am Allergic To Clothes by Exmilitant(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2020
Fumiex:
have tried d loratidin recommended before. its just for temporary relief. can I send u a PM?
Re: Is It Possible I Am Allergic To Clothes by Fumiex(f): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
OK thanks. will contact u

(1) (Reply)

Why Is This Happening To Me. / When You Reach 50 Stop This Habit To Avoid Stroke / Cassava Can Increase Your Chances Of Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.