Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Five Signs You May Be Dating A Sociopath - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Signs You May Be Dating A Sociopath (291 Views)

I Think My Gf Is A Sociopath / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Signs You May Be Dating A Sociopath by Theladysroom: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
This is a very heavy but important article for me to write. A really sweet lady I crossed paths with died at the hands of her fiance. Although we not particularly close, it made my heart so sad that she and so many others have gone down that road.

A lot of times, we hear stories of domestic or gender based violence that were fatal or almost fatal. And we think to ourselves. Why did she not leave? Why did they think they could remain in that relationship and not get hurt or worse, end up dead.

Finally, if you are in a toxic relationship or being abused, you have a way out. Don’t think you re stuck. There are support centers who will take up your case and help you find a footing. You deserve better. You deserve peace. [url] https://theladysroom.ng/five-signs-you-may-be-dating-a-sociopath/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Magun: Married Woman Glued To Lover While Having Sex In Ogun State (video) / 7 Ways To Emotionally Satisfy Your Significant Other / $15 Itunes Card For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.