Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! (193 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
All Round Turnaround through Kingdom Advancement Endeavors

Before now, I had struggled to get a job, but to no avail. I also had a growth in my toe that was causing me pains all the time.

I reluctantly came here 30 days ago, not willing to become a member, but to my amazement something will not let me stop coming since my first time.

The zeal to reach out to souls, and to see them saved consumed me. I started reaching out to souls with a joyful heart.

On a particular day, I got engaged in outreach with my partner and within 1hrs, 30 minutes we were able to reach out to twenty-one souls.

We prayed earnestly for each of them, mentioning their names for God to save and visit them one by one.

Before I knew it, God manifested Himself the next day in my life and business.

I got a contract, worth millions of naira without struggling, without marketing, not even asking for it from God.

As if that was not enough, a contract that we have not finished, the balance also worth seven-digits was paid. We were able to clear debts, now we have bought an official jeep, which will be used for marketing, and all other necessary tools needed for my job.

My wardrobe also changed completely. I can now begin to imagine myself dressed like a true son of a Living God.

Not only that, the growth on my toe that has been causing me pains for the past 7 years vanished suddenly.

Philemon. C. O
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by Sunmolar(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
Jesus! Praise God hallelujah.

Congratulations sir.

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by Xscape1993(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
All Round Turnaround through Kingdom Advancement Endeavors

Before now, I had struggled to get a job, but to no avail. I also had a growth in my toe that was causing me pains all the time.

I reluctantly came here 30 days ago, not willing to become a member, but to my amazement something will not let me stop coming since my first time.

The zeal to reach out to souls, and to see them saved consumed me. I started reaching out to souls with a joyful heart.

On a particular day, I got engaged in outreach with my partner and within 1hrs, 30 minutes we were able to reach out to twenty-one souls.

We prayed earnestly for each of them, mentioning their names for God to save and visit them one by one.

Before I knew it, God manifested Himself the next day in my life and business.

I got a contract, worth millions of naira without struggling, without marketing, not even asking for it from God.

As if that was not enough, a contract that we have not finished, the balance also worth seven-digits was paid. We were able to clear debts, now we have bought an official jeep, which will be used for marketing, and all other necessary tools needed for my job.

My wardrobe also changed completely. I can now begin to imagine myself dressed like a true son of a Living God.

Not only that, the growth on my toe that has been causing me pains for the past 7 years vanished suddenly.

Philemon. C. O
God does not fail His own people.

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by KNOWMORE56: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ok I join you to thank God for His goodness.

And I pray that you won't abandon the outreach for your business, iJn,
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by sonmvayina(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
When I saw the topic, I thought he appeared again in a dog's butt.

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
sonmvayina:
When I saw the topic, I thought he appeared again in a dog's butt.

Brother, I see you are a savior to your generation. Stop wasting time, millions are waiting to be rescued by you Sir. You are a very shiny light. I have seen that
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by sonmvayina(m): 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Brother, I see you are a savior to your generation. Stop wasting time, millions are waiting to be rescued by you Sir. You are a very shiny light. I have seen that

The best way to accomplish thst is to go back to our roots and retarch our self to our roots, not this idol Jesus tgst the European gave us..

We are suffering because we cut ourselves from our roots..
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 6:54am On Aug 26, 2020
sonmvayina:

The best way to accomplish thst is to go back to our roots and retarch our self to our roots, not this idol Jesus tgst the European gave us..

We are suffering because we cut ourselves from our roots..

Please stop wasting time with all these archaic ideologies. You are a savior of your generation, don’t allow the millions waiting on you perish. Embrace God now and let Him show you how to go about your assignment.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by sonmvayina(m): 8:03am On Aug 26, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Please stop wasting time with all these archaic ideologies. You are a savior of your generation, don’t allow the millions waiting on you perish. Embrace God now and let Him show you how to go about your assignment.

That is what I am doing.. By following the way our ancestors marked for us... Not this Jesus idolatry thst the European introduced us to..

(1) (Reply)

Sean Pinder – The Still Small Voice Of The Holy Spirit / John Hagee – The Miracle Of Provision / The Truth Behind Tithing In Today's Church Revealed Finally!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.