Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

I Wants To Start Hustling. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wants To Start Hustling. (2175 Views)

To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague / "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy / Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wants To Start Hustling. by Highzik20(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
Am tired of being broke at home because of this lockdown while schools are yet to reopen. Meanwhile some of my friends who made up their mind to start hustling (street) during the lockdown have started cashing out some dollars already, I was there forming good guy and don't want to enter street, now am feeling like i made the wrong choice after seeing those my guys.

Abeg who know better free site or app to dey bomb jare, i can't cum and be doing myself since i have tried to look for a part time job to do but can't get any.
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Mivici: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
Site as in how?

1 Like

Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by chatinent: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
I wished you stop thinking that fraud makes you a real GEE. Believe me bro, if the world wasn't shifted, it's actualjly no life. Just work legally. If you have a clean conscience, you are rich.

3 Likes

Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Highzik20(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Mivici:
Site as in how?
where to bomb na 😊

1 Like

Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Franzinni: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dress nice talk well you go get maga Toto person to employ you as a nakademus.... But good business plan is to get like 4 .. So you never go broke ... Use your blockos gaddammmit!

Now a days Toto people done get bastard bar ... I haven't tested it tho but if e work thank me later
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Agbebakun22: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
I'm also a student too I was introduce to a site last month but to be sincere I pay for their packages and the month end I was able to make 38k... U do upgrade every month
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by heendrix(m): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Agbebakun22:
I'm also a student too I was introduce to a site last month but to be sincere I pay for their packages and the month end I was able to make 38k... U do upgrade every month

what's it
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Highzik20(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
Agbebakun22:

pls PM me the site
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by TurnerG: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Highzik20:
Am tired of being broke at home because of this lockdown while schools are yet to reopen. Meanwhile some of my friends who made up their mind to start hustling (street) during the lockdown have started cashing out some dollars already, I was there forming good guy and don't want to enter street, now am feeling like i made the wrong choice after seeing those my guys.

Abeg who know better free site or app to dey bomb jare, i can't cum and be doing myself since i have tried to look for a part time job to do but can't get any.
Download sayhi and bomb. Or you can create a fake IG account and bomb also. Any social media will solve matter. For free dating site use say hi. I loyal ooo
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Kryptonvinyl(m): 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Bro pls key me in. I'm interested
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 26, 2020
But you said your friends are already cashing out
Tell them to show you the way nw angry
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Agbebakun22: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:

Bro pls key me in. I'm interested

Okay I hope u will have money to upgrade first time so u can earn enough money.... To register to the site is free(silver) package but the daily earning is too low but when u upgrade to gold(8k) ur earning will be at least $4 or $5 daily when u used HTML.. And they also have platinum package that one daily earning is $6 or $7... Like me i'm on gold package my first month I withdraw 38k when convert to naira.. If u have money to upgrade no problem just lemme know so I can guide u and besides u can check about the site review in trustpilot
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Agbebakun22: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2020
[quote author=Kryptonvinyl post=93227034]

Bro pls key me in. I'm interested[/quo

I don't chat here this my digit 08186873806 text me on WhatsApp... Note: I'm not asking u money ooo
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Highzik20(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Okay I hope u will have money to upgrade first time so u can earn enough money.... To register to the site is free(silver) package but the daily earning is too low but when u upgrade to gold(8k) ur earning will be at least $4 or $5 daily when u used HTML.. And they also have platinum package that one daily earning is $6 or $7... Like me i'm on gold package my first month I withdraw 38k when convert to naira.. If u have money to upgrade no problem just lemme know so I can guide u and besides u can check about the site review in trustpilot

how does it work bro
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by OlawaleBammie: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Are you into programming or what?
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Kryptonvinyl(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2020
[quote author=Agbebakun22 post=93234160][/quote] Okay. thanks
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr

Hustle o! So you nor go come online dey mumu say you want start hustle o grin angry

You no dey smoke, you wan hustle online, how you go take ginger see client grin grin

Hustle o!!

Hustle and smoke plenty of weed anyday anytime everyday twice on weekdays including weekends
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr

Hustle o! So you nor go come online dey mumu say you want start hustle o grin angry

You no dey smoke, you wan hustle online, how you go take ginger see client grin grin

Hustle o!!

Hustle and smoke plenty of weed anyday anytime everyday twice on weekdays including weekends
So it's is weed that will make him see clients
O jeez embarassed
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

So it's is weed that will make him see clients
O jeez embarassed

You sef you need weed in your life cheesy grin

If not you for no omit "ginger" for my words

Una go dey claim say una wise

Shioor grin

1 Like

Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

You sef you need weed in your life cheesy grin

If not you for no omit "ginger" for my words

Una go dey claim say una wise

Shioor grin
Continue smoking you hear
Shebi una get 5m for kidney surgery
Continue cool
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Agbebakun22: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Are you into programming or what?

I'm not I was introduce to a site that pay on viewing ads last month... The name is star clicks and is okay they are paying if only u can see money to upgrade for package make u earn.. But u upgrade monthly oo
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by OlawaleBammie: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Agbebakun22:

I'm not I was introduce to a site that pay on viewing ads last month... The name is star clicks and is okay they are paying if only u can see money to upgrade for package make u earn.. But u upgrade monthly oo

money to upgrade is not the problem, the problem is that are they genuine ??

but if u think they are genuine den I will like to give a test, can you show me the way??
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Misyarn: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Agbebakun22:

What's the name of the site pls
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Agbebakun22: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

money to upgrade is not the problem, the problem is that are they genuine ??

but if u think they are genuine den I will like to give a test, can you show me the way??

They are genuine if is not genuine I wouldn't recommend such and before I upgrade I search online to read reviews about the site and are very positive before I give it a try and it work for me
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by OlawaleBammie: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2020
Agbebakun22:

They are genuine if is not genuine I wouldn't recommend such and before I upgrade I search online to read reviews about the site and are very positive before I give it a try and it work for me

Lead me Tru den.

Give me their url and brief me some necessary details pls
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Solzate(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2020
Highzik20:

Blood of Zachariah

My man join crowd 1 and make legit money ,google about it online or chat me via 0.9.0.5.8.3.9.8.9.2.0
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Agbebakun22: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lead me Tru den.

Give me their url and brief me some necessary details pls

The name is star clicks... Chat me up 08186873806
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by VicM6: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
chatinent:
I wished you stop thinking that fraud makes you a real GEE. Believe me bro, if the world wasn't shifted, it's actualjly no life. Just work legally. If you have a clean conscience, you are rich.
No mind him coconut head. na fraud dey him head.
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Dangrace01: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
Highzik20:

Cash out just like that without jazz? Is street that easy
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by dododawa1: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
parentally lacking,a student for that matter
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Kryptonvinyl(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
Agbebakun22:

I messaged you on whatspp bro. I didnt get any reply
Re: I Wants To Start Hustling. by Agbebakun22: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:

I messaged you on whatspp bro. I didnt get any reply

Oh i'm sorry always busy give me ur number so I can call u okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were A Mod, How Would You React To This / My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. / How Were You Able To Handle Someone That's Has Friendzoned You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.