Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

"I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy (3241 Views)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Differences Between A Poor Guy & Rich Guy When Crushing On A Lady / 7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! (2) (3) (4)

"I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by CrisNews: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2022

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Moh247: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2022
These are the kind of women that works against the success of their husbands in the coven

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by odinaccess: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2022
She definitely has a sad story behind her smile or just seeking attention

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Streetmovement(m): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

After being dump by a rich nigga for being a beggie beggie, this one is now looking for who to frustrate grin

Women are so funny in this life

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by thesicilian: 9:05am On Oct 26, 2022
She should come to Nairaland

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Zee0007: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2022
This one is looking for who to control.

Greek gift!!!

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by virginprincess(f): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
These are the kind of women that works against the success of their husbands in the coven
Nigeria men can never be understood,if she says she wants a rich guy you men will call her gold digger now she wants a poor guy yet this one is saying nonsense .

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2022
CrisNews:
"I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1666769763quotIWantsABrokeGuyRichMenAreArrogantquotSaysALadyLookingForPoorGuyCrisben.html

Am sure some tech guys av already found her on social media grin grin grin

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by manuelkel(m): 9:44am On Oct 26, 2022
virginprincess:
Nigeria men can never be understood,if she says she wants a rich guy you men will call her gold digger now she wants a poor guy yet this one is saying nonsense .

It's ironical for a girl to make such statements if not attention seeking bitch. In Africa, a lady would hide her 1m naira savings and bounce on her man's 200k savings till it's finished. Not every lady though but the ratio is paramount to %85 -%90......

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by siofra(f): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2022
Nairaland men running to meet her now

Broke humans angry

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Moh247: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2022
virginprincess:

Abeg get tat

Men don't want to be loved based on financial status wether been rich or poor isn't a permanent condition

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Medianna(f): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2022
Its like this sister is yet to meet the broke and arrogant ones.
If a rich guy is arrogant,it might be understandable but those broke and arrogant guys,,, i wonder what they'll look like when small small change begins to flow into their hand.
No wonder God extend their period of being broke so they can learn small lessons.

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Savedday: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2022
Get a clay and make one for yourself.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless and evil. All of them.

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by begoniaa: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:

Nawa o. grin grin

So fr, tell me. What kind of a man should a woman want?

A rich man, a poor man or a man in-between?

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by olamidesnazzy(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2022
okay oo, motigbo
Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by begoniaa: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2022
Zee0007:
This one is looking for who to control.

Greek gift!!!

But a rich man is harder to manipulate abi? Does money give men the power of control?

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by PerfectStranger(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2022
Coz she can’t manipulate a rich dude, now she’s looking for a broke man to frustrate.

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Moh247: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
begoniaa:

Nawa o. grin grin

So fr, tell me. What kind of a man should a woman want?

A rich man, a poor man or a man in-between?

Financial status is not permanent

Go for more quality

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by begoniaa: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
Financial status is not permanent

Go for more quality

Lmaooo. It is not realistic for one to seek out financial stability or freedom in a potential partner?

Ok.

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Baronthecelebri: 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Don't look for broke guys,look for guys that have vision

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by talk2hb1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Thank God no be me.

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by meobizy(f): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mscheew.
Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by etrange: 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
It's funny how the guys above missed the sarcasm here. Y'all are way too emotional to engage. Everyday, men say this same thing about women. A woman that stays alone and drives car, a woman that earns a lot of money, a woman into politics, a woman at the peak of her career, etc. all pose a risk to the extremely fragile ego of the African man. Oh... such women should be avoided. They're proud and arrogant. And surprisingly, you guys aren't even smart enough to know when someone is using sarcasm to call your attention to the salient issue.

Someone above said this means she's the kind of woman that would work against her husband's success. Lol... the same way some men place a limit to how far thier wives are allowed to go? Like when they say a woman should work hard and bring something to the table, they mean provided she doesn't get richer than her husband? Y'all should chill, please. cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by culf: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
funny comments especially from the ladies!

Its like its competition here between most ladies and most guys!

interesting!

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by begoniaa: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
culf:
funny comments especially from the ladies!

Its like its competition here between most ladies and most guys!

interesting!

It's always been a competition. smiley

You didn't know?

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by TwoFourSeven(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
Medianna:
Its like this sister is yet to meet the broke and arrogant ones.
If a rich guy is arrogant,it might be understandable but those broke and arrogant guys,,, i wonder what they'll look like when small small change begins to flow into their hand.
No wonder God extend their period of being so they can learn small lessons.
cheesy cheesy

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by rickleye: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
Which type of poor ?
I have church rat poor , student poor , graduate poor , no money for food poor !

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
etrange:
It's funny how the guys above missed the sarcasm here. Y'all are way too emotional to engage. Everyday, men say this same thing about women. A woman that stays alone and drives car, a woman that earns a lot of money, a woman into politics, a woman at the peak of her career, etc. all pose a risk to the extremely fragile ego of the African man. Oh... such women should be avoided. They're proud and arrogant. And surprisingly, you guys aren't even smart enough to know when someone is using sarcasm to call your attention to the salient issue.

Someone above said this means she's the kind of woman that would work against her husband's success. Lol... the same way some men place a limit to how far thier wives are allowed to go? Like when they say a woman should work hard and bring something to the table, they mean provided she doesn't get richer than her husband? Y'all should chill, please. cheesy

You are wise

The breed of males on this section has to be studied and used for experiment, how the sarcasm flew right off the top of their head is mind blowing.

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by begoniaa: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
rickleye:
Which type of poor ?
I have church rat poor , student poor , graduate poor , no money for food poor !

I love this classification sha. grin

For the first time, I have a perfect description for the group I fall into.

Re: "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy by bukatyne(f): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
thesicilian:
She should come to Nairaland

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Why Do Women Test Men? / I Caught Her Cheating: / Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin.