Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans (56326 Views)

Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2020
TMKsouth:

Will have my eye on you. angry grin
My eyes is always on you
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Those of us on NL been warned but s.africans still don't know. Start a campaign will support u
Lol using your alternate to comment, you are such a jobless lazy coon, jeez! cheesy

Dude get a life! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Chatflick(m): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2020
I was impressed too. I never knew she's from my state and for that, Erica for the money grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by zamport1: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2020
ok
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by MsAllison(f): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2020
techmo:
When we tell them big brother Nigeria promotes positivity and love they insult us
shatap
that's not an excuse for a full grown man like you to be wasting your time with bbn
especially when you're supposed to be reading your hadith like a Muslim you are.
no be to dey answer Muhammed ooo

Btw what happened to the picture you uploaded
photo editing don tire you? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by AmazingELixir: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2020
grin grin grin

Op trying so hard to change the narrative... Lemme sit tight and hear my countrymen comments on diswan
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by oneeast3: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2020
Cool
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by CheGuevara101(m): 10:13am On Aug 26, 2020
heendrix:
If only they know the Level of Baby factory n fraud waiting to hit them ehn

Anyways lemme looking from Afar sad

That's why you'll always be dominated by Igbos. Just take a cursory look at your ecosystem, Igbos are taking over and buying anything buyable including your ancestral home. What does this portend in future? It means very soon they will buy you off as a slave you are. Below are your lazy brethrens doing what they know how to do best.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2020
Am very sure that hair is not Igbo and those fans are sponsored.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Chris2863(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2020
heendrix:
If only they know the Level of Baby factory n fraud waiting to hit them ehn

Anyways lemme looking from Afar sad
How do people around you cope with this level of your stupidity?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by anungangampu: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Op trying so hard to change the narrative... Lemme sit tight and hear my countrymen comments on diswan

You get the intention wella.. Operation bring them down syndrome
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by koning: 10:17am On Aug 26, 2020
No be today e start na. "Ju kwa ase" IGBO AMAKA always

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by anungangampu: 10:17am On Aug 26, 2020
Chris2863:

How do people around you cope with this level of your stupidity?
that's the experiment of stupidity.

Double the number of stupid people among insane. Make them think that they are all same and insane then watch them crumble.
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by jericco1(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2020
She is not fine angry
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2020
But prince and ozo presentations was far better now..... well since its the women commenting ... i guess its cause of the statement she made about oriaku??
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Odion2016(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2020
We always trend for flimsy reasons....
Same Southys that will launch zenophobic attacks on same Igbos without remorse...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2020
They have no idea the sort of tribe they're showing admiration for. If only they knew
Should we tell them grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2020
.jg
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by nkiliuzo(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2020
this thread will soon turn to tribal war, let me grab my seat and enjoy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by majamajic(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2020
techmo:
When we tell them big brother Nigeria promotes positivity and love they insult us

I have a Kenyan friend on Fbk she is very mad about BBN
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by dalass(f): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2020
Chatflick:
I was impressed too. I never knew she's from my state and for that, Erica for the money grin

You think you will get a share of the money if she wins just because she's from your state ba? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Thenorth(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2020
Issorite...
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2020
techmo:
Jobless coon
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by dalass(f): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
They have no idea the sort of tribe they're showing admiration for. If only they knew
Should we tell them grin

Tell them grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Teddy-A Squeezes Alex Breasts For Grabbing His Joystick / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Yousef, Saskay & Angel / Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.