Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans (56332 Views)

Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by meobizy(f): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
For the first time I’m seeing good news from the show grace the front page. The moderator assigned to BBN topics is a lazy slowpoke who sits back while trolls attack its fans. Sha, this is Nairaland: ignorance reigns.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by ghettochild(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
All na wash... Won't stop the next xenophobic attack. #FakeLove
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Fool! none of my account was banned, I just stopped using them, unlike you yebomadiba, I will so deal with your lazy ass.

So u admit u have several ones that U use to support your lame arguments and award you with likes. grin grin grin How pathetic! cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
lexy2014:

We don't no that for sure. It's just an assumption and so is d opinion of d other gentleman

Well, it's a false assumption that has unfortunately taken root in Nigeria that SA women are marrying you left, right and centre.
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by King44(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
TMKsouth:

Did u do the census?
lol grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pabloicardi:
Do I owe you any explanation?

Smart people call it substantiation. That's what they teach us in SA, back your claims with evidence. So, clearly U have none but merrily go round calling people useless.

So I ask you again, describe SA's uselessness so I can debate you man to man.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by King44(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
TMKsouth:

Smart people call it substantiation. That's what they teach us in SA, back your claims with evidence. So, clearly U have none but merrily go round calling people useless.

So I ask you again, describe SA's uselessness so I can debate you man to man.
Someone should come and carry TMKsouth this guys knows how to look for how trouble on nairaland.
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
King44:
Someone should come and carry TMKsouth this guys knows how to look for how trouble on nairaland.

I didn't start it, been having civil conversations. He's the one who called us useless.
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by lexy2014: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
TMKsouth:

Well, it's a false assumption that has unfortunately taken root in Nigeria that SA women are marrying you left, right and centre.

U are d one making false assumptions because no one has said anything about SA women marrying anyone left, right and centre. U seem to have some insecurities u bringing into this discourse
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by olisaEze(m): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
TMKsouth:

There aren't nearly enough women married to Nigerians to make an impact on Twitter trends in SA - not even 500.

People were just reacting to a tv show.

And you’ve taken a census, when? grin grin

Meanwhile nice to hear you recovered from Covid19, certainly not a nice way to go. A lot of ur quarrel-mates on NL for no like say u die like that.
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Op trying so hard to change the narrative... Lemme sit tight and hear my countrymen comments on diswan

Hmmmm, what narrative? cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
I can smell this picture
Vyzz:
I can feel the vibration

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by heniford2: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
TMKsouth:

shocked shocked shocked heniford2, is this why you're on my case?
hahagrin no..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by heniford2: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
yeah, they got a lot in common, east AfRiCa too
reallygrin
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by heniford2: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
bignero:

You and the guy above were having a friendly banter...

Seeing the way you changed it for him imeadiatly .. And how he didn't even sound offended.. It shows your a Nigerian.. Full of anger, hate and negativity.. Too bad what Nigeria can do to a human.. My suggestion to you is to fight for your humanity and leave that zoo.. You might see my point, you may not.. Make God help una
you just a silly brat i have right to air my opinion in the way i see things
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
TMKsouth:

So u admit u have several ones that U use to support your lame arguments and award you with likes. grin grin grin How pathetic! cry
Lamentations of a loser! I only have 2 accounts on this forum, I don't know about your miserable lazy self. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
olisaEze:

And you’ve taken a census, when? grin grin

Meanwhile nice to hear you recovered from Covid19, certainly not a nice way to go. A lot of ur quarrel-mates on NL for no like say u die like that.

Thank u for the well wishes. smiley

Here's my census below. We can safely assume the husbands and relatives also contributed to the tally of Likes for this Facebook group.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by nkiliuzo(m): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
TMKsouth:

Thank u for the well wishes. smiley

Here's my census below. We can safely assume the husbands and relatives also contributed to the tally of Likes for this Facebook group.
TF is this? so there's a group like this... wow
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by bignero: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
heniford2:
you just a silly brat i have right to air my opinion in the way i see things

Its not your fault though..

Who knows perhaps you never see food chop today...

Fustrated goat
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by jaxxy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Erica is an Amazing gal
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
nkiliuzo:
TF is this? so there's a group like this... wow

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
dalass:

You think you will get a share of the money if she wins just because she's from your state ba? grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Jobless coon

Jeez dude, everyone's jobless to u. Starting to think u the jobless one.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
TMKsouth:

Jeez dude, everyone's jobless to u. Starting to think u the jobless one.
Nah the person I quoted is much better than you, nigga you are the most jobless and foolish human in Africa, off cause am talking about y'all lazy SA men.
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
bignero:

You and the guy above were having a friendly banter...

Seeing the way you changed it for him imeadiatly .. And how he didn't even sound offended.. It shows your a Nigerian.. Full of anger, hate and negativity.. Too bad what Nigeria can do to a human.. My suggestion to you is to fight for your humanity and leave that zoo.. You might see my point, you may not.. Make God help una

I'm used to the negativity, been on these streets for a while now.

Thanx for looking out. smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Nah the person I quoted is much better than you, nigga you are the most jobless and foolish human in Africa, off cause am talking about y'all lazy SA men.

You need put your data to good use dude instead of googling SA nyash every day. You're clueless about even your own country.

We're in the same boat, but luckily for South Africans we have extensive social security from the government whereas you need to jump borders to make ends meet.

No wonder you're jealous cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
TMKsouth:

You need put your data to good use dude instead of googling SA nyash every day. You're clueless about even your own country.

We're in the same boat.
Shut up dude! I know there's high rate of unemployment in Nigeria because of the population and bad governance but that still didn't make Nigerians useless, Nigerians are hard working people, they don't go looting people stuffs and driving other African citizens out of their country because of jealousy.
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Shut up dude! I know there's high rate of unemployment in Nigeria because of the population and bad governance but that still didn't make Nigerians useless, Nigerians are hard working people, they don't go looting people stuffs and driving other African citizens out of their country because of jealousy.

You call this hard working? We call it evil. angry angry angry How can we be jealous of evil acts?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Prechgold1180:
I am a Zulu woman but because of Erica I am xenophobic rubbish

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
TMKsouth:

You call this hard working? We call it evil. angry angry angry How can we be jealous of evil acts?
I like you.
but Ignoring those fuuls will do you a great honor. That's what we see here in Nigeria, on daily basis. We Nigerans are allergic to truth.
But I'm not gonna support you, if you present my people in a bad light.
But do SA's go about destroying/looting stuffs belonging to Nigerians in the name of xenophobia??
Enlighten me on what happened.
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
SamEastson:
I like you.
but Ignoring those fuuls will do you a great honor. That's what we see here in Nigeria, on daily basis. We Nigerans are allergic to truth.
But I'm not gonna support you, if you present my people in a bad light.
But do SA's go about destroying/looting stuffs belonging to Nigerians in the name of xenophobia??
Enlighten me on what happened.

I'm just fighting off lies pushed by some people here that have become truth in Nigeria about SA. No intention to make up lies. smiley

To answer the question you asked, xenophobic attacks happen in poor areas in SA, where policing is insufficient and the people feel neglected by the government.

They constantly report crimes and corruption such as police bribery by druglords, but these are never dealt with. That's the Nigerian and Zimbabwean bit right there - high involvement in crime.

Then there are others like Somalis who often sell expired food stuffs in poor communities. Again, the government is not proactive here.

So in frustration the people attempt to destroy the criminal infrastructure themselves by attacking those establishments. Unfortunately, local criminal elements infiltrate these crowds while some people also take advantage to get free loot.

But you should note how these things don't happen in better off communities. Yesterday I asked someone to refer me to large scale incidents of attacks on students or doctors, they still haven't returned to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Teddy-A Squeezes Alex Breasts For Grabbing His Joystick / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Yousef, Saskay & Angel / Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.