Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans (56330 Views)

Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
SamEastson:
Now I understand..
Thanks for the great clarification and mature response.
You're not new here, so I wouldn't try to lecture you on the great tribalism going on here in NL,
In Nigeria, there are over 200 tribes and 3 major tribes namely Yoruba, Igbo (which happens to be my origin) and Hausa.
When humans from other tribes got involved in crime, it will be seen as just crime which will be condemned by all but when my tribesman got involved in a crime, oh boy, heaven will let loose and all social media will have it on their front page (not trying to justify crime though), then you'll see comments like
I'm not telling you this to get your sympathy nor asslick you but the need to ignore their propaganda and childishness. check out this thread, read the comments from beginning to end,

https://www.nairaland.com/6077768/supreme-courts-decision-female-inheritance

Yes, indeed I've come to realise the tribal divisions in your country, it's quite spectacular and grown accustomed to some of the buzz words overused by Nigerians like "dominate, develop, envy, lazy, etc".

Will read the attachment u sent and get back to you. wink
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by YEBOmadiba: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Lol using your alternate to comment, you are such a jobless lazy coon, jeez! cheesy

Dude get a life! cheesy

What are you on about
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

What are you on about
Use your TMKsouth account to quote me, am waiting.
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
TMKsouth:

Yes, indeed I've come to realise the tribal divisions in your country, it's quite spectacular and grown accustomed to some of the buzz words overused by Nigerians like "dominate, develop, envy, lazy, etc".

Will read the attachment u sent and get back to you. wink
alright, even check out the OP's signature.
His signature says it all.
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
SamEastson:
alright, even check out the OP's signature.
His signature says it all.

Dang, can't make out his signature. It's wrecking my brain. Can't figure out if he's praising or dissing Igbos.
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
TMKsouth:

Dang, can't make out his signature. It's wrecking my brain. Can't figure out if he's praising or dissing Igbos.
he said that they (Yorubas), no longer trust the Igbos (with reasons best known to them)., "O to gee for Igbos in Lagos" means that he's beckoning on his brothers to drive Igbos away from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by YEBOmadiba: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Use your TMKsouth account to quote me, am waiting.

Here is a madman
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by heniford2: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
bignero:

Its not your fault though..

Who knows perhaps you never see food chop today...

Fustrated goat
lol grin sounds like your hungry cheap broke ass dude need i tell you i never mention you so enjoy your attention because you seek it like a wiping widow
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by King44(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
TMKsouth:

I didn't start it, been having civil conversations. He's the one who called us useless.
don't mind him bro, you know how we role in here and give it to each other hot hot just for the sake of looking for trouble.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Reckyd123(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
That still doesn't make an average black South African a hater.

Very bitter set of people.
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Barrister900(m): 12:22am On Aug 27, 2020
heniford2:
welcome what confused set of people,filled with jealous,envy, and hate South Africans laziness too much
...Hunckle hug transformer!!!
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by RuggedSniper: 2:20am On Aug 27, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Odinaka00(m): 4:46am On Aug 27, 2020
TMKsouth:

Lol grin, that's true, was focusing on Covid, hit us real hard here in SA.

Can't even remember if you're a friend or foe, so I can adjust my attitude accordingly grin grin

You dey Southy? Come this weekend make we hang out nah..I haven't met any Nairalander based in S.A.
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by heniford2: 5:47am On Aug 27, 2020
Barrister900:
i just noticed you okey move ahead we know how miserable your life is and how everyone is stopping you of your right how the white stole ur right, and how other Nigerians and Africans stole ur city fvck ur woman and we understand we just did know u have nothing else to walier around so lazy brat
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Pabloicardi: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2020
TMKsouth:

Smart people call it substantiation. That's what they teach us in SA, back your claims with evidence. So, clearly U have none but merrily go round calling people useless.

So I ask you again, describe SA's uselessness so I can debate you man to man.
You think am jobless like you south Africans Mr I don't have time for your useless debate.
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 11:06am On Aug 27, 2020
Pabloicardi:
You think am jobless like you south Africans Mr I don't have time for your useless debate.

Yes that's what i thought since we're in the same boat. But you wouldn't know that hence your ignorant statement. Get schooled below.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2020
Odinaka00:

You dey Southy? Come this weekend make we hang out nah..I haven't met any Nairalander based in S.A.

I'm in SA.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Odinaka00(m): 4:33am On Aug 28, 2020
TMKsouth:

I'm in SA.

Are you in Jhb?
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2020
Odinaka00:

Are you in Jhb?

Cape Town
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by Odinaka00(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2020
TMKsouth:

Cape Town

Ok I'm in Jhb...I will be in Cape town by December
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by TMKsouth: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2020
Odinaka00:

Ok I'm in Jhb...I will be in Cape town by December

cool cool cool
Re: BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans by heniford2: 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
Barrister900:
transfer no get hand naw mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Teddy-A Squeezes Alex Breasts For Grabbing His Joystick / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Yousef, Saskay & Angel / Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.