Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating (39308 Views)

BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans / Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing / Dorathy, Busty BBNaija 2020 Housemate Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Ctorch: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dorathy Cultural presentation at bbnaija Indomie section. My people are Accomodating

First she started by Igbo salutations and Introduced herself as Ndidiamaka "Afam bu Ndidiamaka" Which means my name is Ndidiamaka, I am Agbor Delta state to be precise and popularly known as South south region.

Our native soup is Banga soup which laycon prepared. She talked about her people been accommodating and welcoming.

She ended by saying as Igbo , let her show the house their dancing step in Agbor as Igbos are known for dance especially cultural aspect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmrFMd-AKk8

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Another one

Cc legitnow

See how sensible beings behave..

Meanwhile she said Delta state is referred to as big heart and without doubt her heart is big..Lol

Milk everywhere..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by legitnow: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
jericco1:
Ndi ika that's my tribe cheesy cheesy I never knew she is agbor. Please we are not Igbo abeg undecided
Homeboiy:
but Agbor no be igbo nah

Some people no go sleep this night
Luckydubby7:
Am from Agbor Delta State.
I'm not an Igbo.

History is an academic discipline for a reason, its not there to decorate your ignorance.

Both the author of the nauseatingly irritating and roundly unintelligent piece in today's Vanguard newspaper and the editorial board of that newspaper itself are daft beyond redemption.

Maybe we should accept it as given when a drunkard says, I am a Geordie but I am not English. Or I am a Fula but not Fulani or I am Ijebu but not Yoruba.

Some of you confused idiots with questionable parentage should know this for a fact, nobody is stopping you from going back to your father's people in the Sahel, after all the animal that sired you came with Murtala Mohammed's 2nd Division of the Zoo Army during the great war. So some of you that say you are not Igbo may be right, your father was a supporter of APC vandal during the war of 1967-70. The sooner you change your name to Haruna or Usman the better.

How can somebody from Karnem-Bornu say he is not Kanuri? How come Igodomigodo (Idu) that some of you claim descendancy from are bona fide Igbo but not you from Anioma?

Confused morons! Do you know the title of the traditional ruler of Igbo-Ukwu is Idu? As in Idu descended from Igodomigodo. Maybe people from Igbo-Ukwu are not Igbo. Ndi ara!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow:

U should know the difference between Nnamdi Kanu and Dorathy,

I don't know but truth is piercing. You behaviour is typical of an average Ipob with no focus.

Simple message to pass, you start writing totally unrelated stuffs as someone that is controlled by one emotion or the other..

Ndo.

12 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by sageb: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nice presentation

4 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by mabea: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
But we're often told here that Agbor is not Igbo or am I missing something?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Richdad50(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
shocked

If you criticize BBNaija and you don't have a thriving business, then you a big idiot. I feel offended when I see comments disparaging the importance of the show. Is it your show or money? If Seun gave you a platform to rant through Nairaland, can't others have the same to endorsements and a career?

I don't watch the show but I am old enough to tune off what I don't want. Occupy yourself with your ideas and your dreams. Great minds don't comment on the successful or profitable ideas of others.

Ideas are unseen, intangible living things that thrive and flourish in a mind that is receptive to its kind. Watch how you criticize the ideas of others else, the few you have left will leave you.

Richdad

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Samsimple(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
If you think you are useless imagine those that stay awake to watch big brother Naija housemates sleeping. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Slawormir: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by sexiestharam(f): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Are delta Igbos not Igbos? The OP just wants to start an endless argument today.

5 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Queenlovely(f): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
news
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Friendlyjoe: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
I've not seen her today
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Macadamemmy(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jobless show
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by SLOVFO(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
mabea:
But we're often told here that Agbor is not Igbo or am I missing something?

I was wondering too.

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by brosom(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dora milk industry limited

5 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Afam4eva(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Some people from Agbor/Ika were pissed at her because they were not happy that she was identifying as Igbo instead of just Ika or specifically Agbor. I think everyone has the right to identify how they deem fit. They were even more concerned that she referred to herself as Igbo than the fact that she said that banga is her native food.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by chibuike65: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
I cum in peace

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Authoreety: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Eow
Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Homeboiy: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
but Agbor no be igbo nah

5 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by jericco1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ndi ika that's my tribe cheesy cheesy I never knew she is agbor. Please we are not Igbo abeg undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Chirowman(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nwa juru eju

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by gangstarmonk(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
I have friends from Agbor who proudly introduce themselves as igbos.

Her presentation was very entertaining.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
And why is this making front page.......? undecided nonsense .... i guess you want ppl to start arguing if she’s igbo or not?

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by davodyguy: 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Why not show the presentations if the others?

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by BigDick70inch(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Abi iwo Olohun..
What exactly is the meaning of this rubbish now..
I taya for nairaland dis days..

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Sandra4luv: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
I like her a lot

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by clockwisereport: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Homeboiy:
but Agbor no be igbo nah

Dianyi, kpachar' enya

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow:
History is an academic discipline for a reason, its not there to decorate your ignorance.

Both the author of the nauseatingly irritating and roundly unintelligent piece in today's Vanguard newspaper and the editorial board of that newspaper itself are daft beyond redemption.

Maybe we should accept it as given when a drunkard says, I am a Geordie but I am not English. Or I am a Fula but not Fulani or I am Ijebu but not Yoruba.

Some of you confused idiots with questionable parentage should know this for a fact, nobody is stopping you from going back to your father's people in the Sahel, after all the animal that sired you came with Murtala Mohammed's 2nd Division of the Zoo Army during the great war. So some of you that say you are not Igbo may be right, your father was a supporter of APC vandal during the war of 1967-70. The sooner you change your name to Haruna or Usman the better.

How can somebody from Karnem-Bornu say he is not Kanuri? How come Igodomigodo (Idu) that some of you claim descendancy from are bona fide Igbo but not you from Anioma?

Confused morons! Do you know the title of the traditional ruler of Igbo-Ukwu is Idu? As in Idu descended from Igodomigodo. Maybe people from Igbo-Ukwu are not Igbo. Ndi ara!

You should be ashamed of yourself. You are the first person to create the thread but ruined because of sentiment. Same thread has now grace fp and you are here with your trash.

Typical of an Ipob, no wonder you guys have not achieved anything. visionless and non tactical.

4 Likes

Re: Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating by scholes0(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
davodyguy:
Why not show the presentations of the others?

Because the main purpose of this thread is to start a discussion about Ikas and show to the world that an Ika girl on BBN represented herself as Ibo.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija / #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.