Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are Desperate For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are Desperate For Marriage (1271 Views)

Many Ladies In Their 30's Are Unmarried Now, What's The Cause? / How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) / This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep (2) (3) (4)

This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are Desperate For Marriage by odinson1(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2020
They are not just desperate to marry, they are ready to bear the name of any man at all cost, that's why a lady on her first date will start imagining and seeing herself being taken to the altar by you

And their desperation are caused by the followings

-Men are now wise, none of them will want to take home an aged evening newspaper lady with a sagging boobs, folded tummy and loosed pussay, as a result of the numerous sex she had on her early twenties undecided

-Their major goal and achievement in life is to get married, they don't go for any other goal, that's why you'll see ladies studying stupid courses like "Salt technology, Fish engineering and water science'", with the hope of getting married to a man after wasting their time in universities. embarassed

-For the purpose of elevating themselves from abject poverty. Most of them are poor and can't fend for themselves, hence crying for a man to come rescue them embarassed

Society is not responsible for their desperation, they are responsible for it.

That's their penance for hoeing Around and Friendzoning all the Guys who really loved them during their Prime years

Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are Desperate For Marriage by EmekaBlue(m): 8:04am On Dec 12, 2020
Hahaha

I'm coming
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are Desperate For Marriage by YoonSung72: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2020
The only reason is because they only Dated their Husband
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are Desperate For Marriage by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2020
grin evening newspapers you mean?
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are Desperate For Marriage by thesicilian: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2020
Not all ladies who marry late lived a wayward life in their early years.

Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are Desperate For Marriage by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2020
thesicilian:

Did he say all?
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are Desperate For Marriage by thesicilian: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Did he say all?
He said ladies above 30. He didn't say some ladies above 30. Except he decides to edit his title and post later.
And by the way it tells on your quality of education when everything has to be spelt out for you...
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are Desperate For Marriage by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2020
thesicilian:

He said ladies above 30. He didn't say some ladies above 30. Except he decides to edit his title and post later.
And by the way it tells on your quality of education when everything has to be spelt out for you...

Dumb fuck_ he generalised which doesnt have to be all. If 80-100% do something you can generalise, again dumbfuck_.
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are Desperate For Marriage by hashtagged(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Our old expired newspapers would soon come for you

Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are Desperate For Marriage by thesicilian: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Dumb fuck_ he generalised which doesnt have to be all. If 80-100% do something you can generalise, again dumbfuck_.
I am not going to degenerate to your level. Like I said, quality of education...
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are Desperate For Marriage by LINTUNE(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2020
marriage is so over rated in this part of the world, to me,marriage is neither an achievement or a necessity , so be it women nor men, we dont have to condemn them for not marrying early...its quite obvious that most ppl go into marriage this days due to societal pressures, a fellow lady that is married will always taunt her friend for not getting married early, that her friend will now start feeling bad and desperate to get married,just to show her married friend that she is not a "failure", the list goes on and on..

Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are Desperate For Marriage by Escabado: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2020
odinson1:
They are not just desperate to marry, they are ready to bear the

I ask one girl why she is going to school , her response was that is because men don't want to marry any girl that didn't attend university . I Was like are you silly. So just having certificate qualify you to get a rich husband. Which silly.man thinks that way . Well I just see for my mind you are not serious . They don't care about having good character , earning there own money . Na certificate dey man dey marry abi . grin grin grin

Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are Desperate For Marriage by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2020
Marriage is overated!

Toto should be free and not encumbered by marriage that has even outlived its usefulness in the modern age! cool
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are Desperate For Marriage by Richardonald(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2020
Escabado:

I ask one girl why she is going to school , her response was that is because men don't want to marry any girl that didn't attend university . I Was like are you silly. So just having certificate qualify you to get a rich husband. Which silly.man thinks that way . Well I just see for my mind you are not serious . They don't care about having good character , earning there own money . Na certificate dey man dey marry abi . grin gringrin
Soo true go to places like onitsha.. all illiterate traders there believe that when you are educated as a girl you go get better husband
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are Desperate For Marriage by ipinuoluwa96184: 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2020

Hookup At Ibeju Lekki / . / Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice