Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Please I Need A Place To Squat In Ajah Lagos.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need A Place To Squat In Ajah Lagos.. (569 Views)

Elderly Man Chases His Nephew And His Girlfriend Out. Now They Squat With Me / Please Guys I Am In Need Of A Place Where I Can Squat / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Place To Squat In Ajah Lagos.. by NoBadFeelingz: 3:35am On Aug 26, 2020
Hi everyone, had to open a new account for this.. I know this doesn't look good but I'm left with no choice.

I'm a 24 year old graphic designer and I really need a place in Ajah environs to lay my head for at least 3 weeks.

I really would've loved to explain my situation on here but that would make this post unnecessarily long and might bore some of you so I'm pleading, if there is anyone around capable enough to house a total stranger for a month, I'll be eternally grateful to that person.

I'm not about to be a liability to anyone, I'll be fully responsible for my own upkeep so you don't have to bother about all that, all I need is shelter for 3 weeks and I'm on my knees for this. I'll explain my plight in details to anyone that can help me out.

Writing this alone took a lot of courage from my part and I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little bit pessimistic about my chances but one can never say never. No harm in trying right?

Modified: Thanks everyone, I'm getting insults in the comments on here and I looked at my post again and it dawned on me that I was pretty stupid for not stating the reason. I thank everyone nonetheless.
Don't know what I was thinking posting this but the very least I could do was to at least state the reason.
Someone already came to my rescue though and I had to explain everything to him on a video call and I'm very grateful for that.
No one had any business helping a total stranger with accommodation. I'm pretty stupid for even posting it but thank God my stupidity actually got me an accommodation.

It's all love though. God bless
Re: Please I Need A Place To Squat In Ajah Lagos.. by Kobicove(m): 4:17am On Aug 26, 2020
Are you coming from outside Lagos for a project?

Why don't you ask the people you're coming to me to help you get contact details of cheap short-stay rooms in Ajah?
Re: Please I Need A Place To Squat In Ajah Lagos.. by 2buffagain(m): 4:23am On Aug 26, 2020
NoBadFeelingz:
Hi everyone, had to open a new account for this.. I know this doesn't look good but I'm left with no choice.

I'm a 24 year old graphic designer and I really need a place in Ajah environs to lay my head for at least 3 weeks.

I really would've loved to explain my situation on here but that would make this post unnecessarily long and might bore some of you so I'm pleading, if there is anyone around capable enough to house a total stranger for a month, I'll be eternally grateful to that person.

I'm not about to be a liability to anyone, I'll be fully responsible for my own upkeep so you don't have to bother about all that, all I need is shelter for 3 weeks and I'm on my knees for this. I'll explain my plight in details to anyone that can help me out.

Writing this alone took a lot of courage from my part and I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little bit pessimistic about my chances but one can never say never. No harm in trying right?

I don't think anyone can promise you anything if you don't publicly say what happened.

How is it that you are looking for someone to give you commitment FIRST before you explain your case. That's not how it works.You are the stranger on the internet looking for who's house to possibly invade and squat in.

Drop your full case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Place To Squat In Ajah Lagos.. by adecz: 4:51am On Aug 26, 2020
Hosting a total stranger in this
era of ritual murders & yahoo-plus?

An era where young men are prepared to
do anything, including sacrificing their
parents, siblings or girlfriend in order to "blow" or 'Hammer' overnight?

E be like say brain dey pain you!!

December don dey near!

TOTAL STRANGER fa!!

Re: Please I Need A Place To Squat In Ajah Lagos.. by Kaypaparino(m): 5:43am On Aug 26, 2020
Are you a boy or a girl,you need more explanation to achieve this orelse,no one would be able to grant your request
Re: Please I Need A Place To Squat In Ajah Lagos.. by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 26, 2020
NoBadFeelingz:

No single sense in ur big head..

Someone will just bring u in just like dt... U didn't even say where u r coming from, what u Wana do in ajah...

They shud just take u in just like dt.

If u had one, I will never give it to u..

U even said u r on ur kneel, liar
Re: Please I Need A Place To Squat In Ajah Lagos.. by Graphicszoo: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
[url]GraphicsZoo.com[/url] offers unlimited graphic design starting at $349/per month. Here we provide custom graphic designs, online graphic designs & unlimited revisions.

Re: Please I Need A Place To Squat In Ajah Lagos.. by NoBadFeelingz: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pimpmaride:

No single sense in ur big head..

Someone will just bring u in just like dt... U didn't even say where u r coming from, what u Wana do in ajah...

They shud just take u in just like dt.

If u had one, I will never give it to u..

U even said u r on ur kneel, liar
you're right boss.
I got one though. Thanks a lot for your concern. It means a lot.
Re: Please I Need A Place To Squat In Ajah Lagos.. by NoBadFeelingz: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
adecz:

Hosting a total stranger in this
era of ritual murders & yahoo-plus?

An era where young men are prepared to
do anything, including sacrificing their
parents, siblings or girlfriend in order to "blow" or 'Hammer' overnight?

E be like say brain dey pain you!!

December don dey near!

TOTAL STRANGER fa!!
LOL. Brain dey pain me I swear.
Frustration was just the reason.
I got one though, I don't know how in the world someone would agree to this but someone contacted me. Spoke to him on a video call and truly, there are angels walking amongst humans.
I'm sorry for not stating the full reason though, I'm actually coming from Enugu state. Thanks for showing concern boss.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Place To Squat In Ajah Lagos.. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
NoBadFeelingz:
you're right boss. I got one though. Thanks a lot for your concern. It means a lot.
Dont mind me for being too harsh

Glad to understand my point

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Has More Handsome Men? Ghana Or Nigeria? / His Not My Colour - A Nigerian Girl In An American School / Reasons Why You Feel Pain During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.