Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man (1244 Views)

Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / Don't Attack Igbo People In The North Igbo Youths Warns Arewa Youths / Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by Obalatule: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

Messi is definitely coming to arsenal
I personally want him to go to arsenal or macabi Tel Aviv in Israel...he will fit in easily
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by Obalatule: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

Impossible, Red star Belgrade are in pole position to win the Champions League next season. Reason it, no body from leagues other than the top five have won this thing for about 600 years now
Red star may win the FIFA world cup in 2022 but the champions League is for Derby county of England
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by Bkayyy: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2020
Obalatule:
Red star may win the FIFA world cup in 2022 but the champions League is for Derby county of England
That is if derby County manage to win Seria A this season
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by Bkayyy: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2020
Obalatule:
I personally want him to go to arsenal or macabi Tel Aviv in Israel...he will fit in easily
I support you on this, with Messi arsenal will be an unstoppable force and they will win both the champions League and FIFA world cup this season
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by gwafaeziokwu: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

I support you on this, with Messi arsenal will be an unstoppable force and they will win both the champions League and FIFA world cup this season

I heard they use Innoson bus as their team bus at Juventus. It's like he has bought the club.
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by BabaRamota1980: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
tamdun:
This one don already surrender, aboki go use una till Kingdomcome
They are slaves for North. They already admit one of them need to bend over to be impaled by Arewa so presidency can go to them.
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by Bkayyy: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

I heard they use Innoson bus as their team bus at Juventus. It's like he has bought the club.
Innoson na the new club captain na. Them don give am Jersey number 10
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by gwafaeziokwu: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

They are slaves for North. They already admit one of them need to bend over to be impaled by Arewa so presidency can go to them.

Arsenal must win Liverpool, so that Enyimba can advance to the finals.
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by BabaRamota1980: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Any more sports comments I will start reporting rule violation, retroactively. If you dont want ban dont derail thread.
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by gwafaeziokwu: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

Innoson na the new club captain na. Them don give am Jersey number 10

Wow! Good move by the old ladies, he is a sure top 9. I heard Osibanjo failed at the trials he will join Abiola babes FC.
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by gwafaeziokwu: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
Any more sports comments I will start reporting rule violation, retroactively. If you dont want ban dont derail thread.

Do you have Abiriba park at the Ogbomosho train station. Someone said it's the shortest route to Kano.
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by Apawicked: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
When will Yoruba Miners FC play Ilorin Emirates.
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by Bkayyy: 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Wow! Good move by the old ladies, he is a sure top 9. I heard Osibanjo failed at the trials he will join Abiola babes FC.
That Osibanjo na weakling, the guy no fit even complete 10 laps where Buhari finish 20 laps in a record time. They have dismissed Osibanjo but Buhari is having his second trial this night
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by Bkayyy: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Apawicked:
When will Yoruba Miners FC play Ilorin Emirates
I hear say they disqualify Yoruba miners FC because they catch the captain with the missing NFF presidents skull
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by BabaRamota1980: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
You all have had enough. Desist.

Please Observe The Following Rules: (skip)

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by gwafaeziokwu: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

That Osibanjo na weakling, the guy no fit even complete 10 laps where Buhari finish 20 laps in a record time. They have dismissed Osibanjo but Buhari is having his second trial this night

Baba has been training hard in za oza room. Forget looks, his tackles na die.
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by Muna4real(f): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
I want to popo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by Bkayyy: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Baba has been training hard in za oza room. Forget looks, his tackles na die.
LOL, Buhari surprise men for that trial, see as Buhari just dey run, the baba no gree tire
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by Bkayyy: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
Muna4real:
I want to popo!!!
Use Babaramota's empty skull. I dash you that one
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by Apawicked: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

I hear say they disqualify Yoruba miners FC because they catch the captain with the missing NFF presidents skull
gringrin
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by BabaRamota1980: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
Race to 2023. An Igboman, Dr Ekechi responded in an interview.

Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by Bkayyy: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
I hear say them wan vote Ebuka out of BB naija

Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by gwafaeziokwu: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL, Buhari surprise men for that trial, see as Buhari just dey run, the baba no gree tire

Fear old soldiers. .
Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by Obalatule: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
which will it be?

Re: Nothing Wrong If Igbo Become Stooge To North - Igbo Man by Bkayyy: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Fear old soldiers. .
Mehn Buhari shock everybody that day o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Unease In ZLP As Obasanjo Meets Mimiko / Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage / Nigeria's Unity Is Not Negotiable By Abdulrazaq Hamzat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.