Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

SHOCKING: Nigerian Man Finds Out The Lady He Brought Home At Night Is Actually A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOCKING: Nigerian Man Finds Out The Lady He Brought Home At Night Is Actually A (838 Views)

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Nigerian Man Finds Out The Lady He Brought Home At Night Is Actually A by 3Ebisco: 6:41am On Aug 26, 2020
A man who took a woman home for the night has been shocked to discover that she’s actually a man.

Ayoola receiving serious beating after he was caught
A man has expressed shock after realizing that the woman he took home for ‘enjoyment’ is actually a man.

The suspect was later disgraced and beaten mercilessly following the sad realization.
According to reports, the cross dresser identified as Ayoola a.k.a Lil Unique was picked up by a man who thought he was a woman and invited him to his house.

However, the next morning the man shockingly found out he was a man and called out neighbors to the scene.

Eye witnesses descended on the crossdresser heavily and rendered heavy blows on him for deceiving the distressed neighbor.

Watch the video below;

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/shocking-nigerian-man-finds-lady-brought-home-night-actually-man-video/

Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Man Finds Out The Lady He Brought Home At Night Is Actually A by LawLab247: 6:44am On Aug 26, 2020
Ok
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Man Finds Out The Lady He Brought Home At Night Is Actually A by Anaerobi(m): 6:47am On Aug 26, 2020
Hahahahhaha. this hustling is real.
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Man Finds Out The Lady He Brought Home At Night Is Actually A by WandaMaximoff: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2020
Lol. A cousin of mine has fallen for this.
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Man Finds Out The Lady He Brought Home At Night Is Actually A by dukeprince50: 6:53am On Aug 26, 2020
just imagine say ur boy don erect finish and u are about to start and as u pull down pant, na dic just face u.
u will be like, "was I kissing and romancing my fellow man all these while?"
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Man Finds Out The Lady He Brought Home At Night Is Actually A by politicsng: 6:58am On Aug 26, 2020
The effect of alcohol
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Man Finds Out The Lady He Brought Home At Night Is Actually A by daddytime(m): 7:13am On Aug 26, 2020
Na so Bobrisky take start with beating oh, but today, him get money and popular pass all the people wet beat am combined.

The life no truly balance at all.
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Man Finds Out The Lady He Brought Home At Night Is Actually A by spamb0t: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
WandaMaximoff:
Lol. A cousin of mine has fallen for this.
[/s]
Re: SHOCKING: Nigerian Man Finds Out The Lady He Brought Home At Night Is Actually A by paulolee(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
na wah o...watin be dt shim actual plan?? he tinks the cliant would not know or wat??

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Girls Takes Responsible Guy For Granted ? / Her Chat With Him Leaked Out Check Out Her Respond / Another Recession By My Darling Daddy's Smartness [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.