Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Another Recession By My Darling Daddy's Smartness [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Recession By My Darling Daddy's Smartness [Picture] (842 Views)

Happy Birthday My Darling Best Friend / Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Recession By My Darling Daddy's Smartness [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
Wow!

My darling daddy, Buhari, has put us in another recession and my daddy will blame COVID-19 for this.

All I want to say is: Buhari is the best president Nigeria will ever have and I pray he rules us forever. I'm so happy for this new achievement — the recession.

Since I'm already jobless, let me just stay at home and enjoy the recession and price hike on everything. After all, I'm not complaining and I like it.

If you don't like this recession, it doesn't concern me, my darling daddy, and all our APC supporters.

Nigeria is better today than it was in 2015.

True or false?

Re: Another Recession By My Darling Daddy's Smartness [Picture] by enilola5: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
U ar funny

3 Likes

Re: Another Recession By My Darling Daddy's Smartness [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
All I'm asking is for our darling president to increase the prices of garri and onions for us by 1000%. We, Nigerians, are wealthy — we can afford it.
Re: Another Recession By My Darling Daddy's Smartness [Picture] by XXXXTENTACION: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yes ooo Buhari is the best.

Ever since Buhari came into power

they have been massive increase in all sphere of live for Nigeria.

increase in poverty

increase in fuel price

increase in insecurity

increase in prices

increase in hunger

increase in tribalism

all hail Buhari the best president of

Nigeria (opposite)

infact Buhari is the Nelson Mandela

of Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Recession By My Darling Daddy's Smartness [Picture] by Plut01: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2020

So I°leg too can be this sarcastic. You see that garri part ehn, I will be waiting for both APC and PDP people to roast you for such statement.

1 Like

Re: Another Recession By My Darling Daddy's Smartness [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

increase in poverty
increase in fuel price
increase in insecurity
increase in prices
increase in hunger
increase in tribalism

all hail Buhari the best president of Nigeria (opposite)

infact Buhari is the Nelson Mandela of Nigeria grin

Wow! All these amazing words for my darling president?

You're blessed for believing in him the same way I believed and still believe in him.
Re: Another Recession By My Darling Daddy's Smartness [Picture] by Plut01: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

increase in poverty
increase in fuel price
increase in insecurity
increase in prices
increase in hunger
increase in tribalism

all hail Buhari the best president of
Nigeria (opposite)

infact Buhari is the Nelson Mandela
of Nigeria grin
You meant to say Nelson Chukwububu Mandela smiley

1 Like

Re: Another Recession By My Darling Daddy's Smartness [Picture] by XXXXTENTACION: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
Plut01:

You meant to say Nelson Chukwububu Mandela smiley
lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Another Recession By My Darling Daddy's Smartness [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
Plut01:

So I°leg too can be this sarcastic. You see that garri part ehn, I will be waiting for both APC and PDP people to roast you for such statement.

I bought 2 basins two weeks ago for 600 Naira each custard (because of flood in Rivers). Today, it's back the 1k per custard. My prayer is for each custard to be 4k or at least 2k per custard until poor people get angry and stage a deadly protest. Hunger motivates action and progress.

The next #EndSARS, (with a new hashtag) will start innocently and turn bloody against politicians. They'll be m**d***d like ants.

Though, our darling daddy will be spared and sent to the UK for medical help as usual.

I foresee something really disastrous, yet revolutionary happening in Nigeria in some years to come.

For now, let's enjoy the recession. I love it.
Re: Another Recession By My Darling Daddy's Smartness [Picture] by VictoriaNkechi(f): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hmmm false
Re: Another Recession By My Darling Daddy's Smartness [Picture] by IamRichards: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
iLegendd:

I bought 2 basins two weeks ago for 600 Naira each custard (because of flood in Rivers). Today, it's back the 1k per custard. My prayer is for each custard to be 4k or at least 2k per custard until poor people get angry and stage a deadly protest. Hunger motivates action and progress.

The next #EndSARS, (with a new hashtag) will start innocently and turn bloody against politicians. They'll be m**d***d like ants.

Though, our darling daddy will be spared and sent to the UK for medical help as usual.

I foresee something really disastrous, yet revolutionary happening in Nigeria in some years to come.

For now, let's enjoy the recession. I love it.
There's no enjoyment in recession.
Re: Another Recession By My Darling Daddy's Smartness [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
IamRichards:
There's no enjoyment in recession.

In my case, as a jobless youth, there is. I don't want to talk about it to avoid making people feel oppressed or depressed. Some enjoyment should be kept secret from the masses.

All I can say is: I didn't support Buhari, but he is the best. I wish we can have him as a president for life and recession as our vice president.
Re: Another Recession By My Darling Daddy's Smartness [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
VictoriaNkechi:
Hmmm false

I guess you've not been in Nigeria for long. Everyone who has been in Nigeria for long knows he is the best. You're probably a foreigner or a Nigerian living abroad, so the media has told you he is bad and the worst. No, he isn't. He is the best.

I can defend him anywhere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wife Destroyed All The Alcoholic Drinks Her Hubby Sells In The Big Super Market / What Do You Value Most In A Love Relationship? / Why Is My Mother So Strict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.