Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? (71943 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by LadySarah: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
He's a scammer. He just wants to make sure you buy foodstuffs he'll use when you go.

5k for gini?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by King44(m): 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by AntiWailer: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Stop wasting your precious years, it won't work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
From your posts on canada page lol. Na you be the issue

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by cooooooks(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
The guy is misguided. He may not be a bad guy but he's deeply misguided.

You guys don't seem to communicate well. It's like he didn't know why you were in town and you didn't know that he has been harbouring all these thoughts.

I would never advise my sister or daughter to marry a guy like this so I can't advise you to do the same.

Also, I think y'all have a weird idea of what the 'roles' are. That sort of compartmental approach is bad and doesn't pay.

Localchampion:
I'm really confused about my boyfriend if hes worthy of getting married to.
We are in a long distant relationship, we hardly see, sometimes thrice in a year, but I believe the reason we are still together is because its a distant relationship, as each time I go to Enugu to greet him and stay for 2weeks, my love for him is always reduced.
So much this time around, we haven't seen for a year, and I had something important to do in Enugu, so I decided to stay in his place and use the opportunity to greet him. The first 4days, we were totally fine with each other, as I was busy with doing the stuff I came to do. Meanwhile, I didn't spend his money, as I came with my money and give him money to buy me food, so for the first 3days he was the one buying the cooked foods we ate, but I would give him 1k. Naturally, I don't eat outside, nor do I eat junks, but because he said he doesn't have money, I just pitied him and did not mention the fact that he should get foodstuffs, I don't want him to start feeling bad that he has no money plus I was even busy, remember I came for a purpose. And I don't use it as attitudes for him, I'm a very happy enduring lady.

Now after the fourth day that I finished the program I originally came for, I lost my money, about 150,000, truth is when I'm sad, im usually harsher, and would not talk much, would become exessively quiet, because if I talk, I may start to cry, this is when problem started between us, he acted unconcerned about my predicament, I just ignored him, trying to see how I can get back my money. And the truth is, if I get the money, I will surely give him part of the money, there's no time I will make money and not give him. So for like two days, I was in depression due to my money, I didnt sweep, I was just sighning, and not cheerful to him, the next day afterwards, was when he bursted, and started talking
1. He said I'm useless to him
2. He compared me with other people's girlfriend, how they take care of their boyfriend, how they cook for them, cook extremely homey food for them.
3. He said his friends couldn't visit him because I'm in his house, and thus hes missing because the fact that I'm in his house I'm useless, not doing anything for him, and yet his friends couldn't come.
4. He said his cousins girl did this and that.
5. He said I'm talking of marriage, he said what is he marrying, he said when I'm not even showing any readiness bla bla bla
6. He said I should look at his house, does it look like a girl is there, he said his friend told him that since I'm around now, his cheeks would become bigger, and in his mind, he knew he would only grow thinner.
7. He said I should leave his house first thing tomorrow morning, since I'm not useful.
8. He said at this point, hes confused, if i want to break up, I should just let him know, because what is the point of our stay together
He said just too many hurtful things and those are the ones I could remember.
I was able to record some of those things, so I can relisten to them later. But he collected my phone and deleted all I recorded.

All through, I was just quiet and smiling because I don't even know where to start replying him and he was very serious, his face was in a fight mood, I don't wanna talk because I really don't like problems or fight. Then later, he said I must say something, he seized my phone, and almost made me loose a deal.

I just kept quiet, later when I started talking, he denied having said USELESS, something he mentioned more than twice and apologized swiftly.

All his accusations were wrong because the reason I didn't cook is because he has no single food at home and hes the one always complaining he has no money, so I just taught that, I wouldn't make my stay to disrupt his life, he knew I hate eating outside, and the fact that we buy food is something I am enduring, because the foods makes me nauseated each time I eat them. He knows how much i cook for him when he comes visiting me, I will cook several things, what I can't even eat myself due to financial problems, I am the one always fighting him to cook that Junks are unhealthy. But just because I was pitying him, I didn't bring up the idea of cooking, he accused me of being useless, he said I'm the one to bring up the idea as a girlfriend, bla bla bla.

Later that day, I brought the idea and he gave me 5k to the market, I cooked and did everything. I didn't buy a single food I could eat (I don't eat pasters), because the money isn't enough, so I just bought foods he likes and made a nice sauce. His friend came visiting, I packed foods for her and did normal. His friend called him to relate how I treated her, this is when my boyfriend started filling extremely happy, and thanking God for meeting me, saying nice things.

Since then, he has been saying stuffs of how much he's been gifted to have me bla bla bla, to me, whatever I have for him has greatly reduced, because I don't know the Essence of the relationship, because to him, its a roleship, where I must do my roles and if I miss, he won't even think why could I have missed it, if its intentionally, was it because I'm sad, the next thing he would be saying is if we should break up or not. Now, this is someone I never compared with anyone, I don't even compare people, I just do normal to him, like I will do to a brother, plan for him, etc, yet he compares me all the time and wants me to live like the other average girls that are using iphones.

I told him yesterday that since he wants a roleship, he would also man up, and for the first time in our 5years relationship, I started behaving like the normal girls, I asked him for money to make my hair, he doesn't have, I asked him for money for cream, he doesn't have and he has been angry because I told him I don't care whether he has money or not, since I must do my roles, he should also do his roles, and for the first time I also compared him and told him what men are doing for their girls.

He has been frowning and sad since I said those words to him, because they are deep, I just served him exactly what he did to me. I'm not happy, I'm doing that to him, I'm even sad I'm telling him all these because this is not me. I'm still going to make him realize how useless he is in my life, absolutely useless, and that is the truth, since he sees our relationship as a role one, then hes useless.

I can't marry him like this, God forbids, someone who can't endure due to the situation of things and understand, and he wants me to understand his own and endure for him, its not just possible for me, and he's good at talking, abusing, bullying, etc. Hes the one that will tell me to snap pictures for him, I will tell him I don't have clothes, he will say ''Go and Buy now'', He will bully me with my hair and compare it with that of other girls. He wasn't broke before the lockdown, but I didn't collect money from him because I want him to achieve and grow with the money, so that by the time we get married, he would be financially very okay.

Please should I marry this kind of Man? I really don't know why I should because it seems his happiness towards me, his affection and romance is dependent on fulfilling ROLES in his head.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by SeekHim: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Have you followed the ABC of Salvation today?

A-Acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner and that you can not save yourself. Psalms 51: 5
B- Believe that it is only Jesus that can save you. Romans 10:10, Acts 4: 12
C- Confess your sins, repent from them and be converted (Never go back to them). Romans 10: 9. Call upon Jesus to forgive you and be saved today (Romans 10:13).

Follow these steps now please! Tomorrow may be too late! Death may come, Rapture may take place before you act! Don't delay!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
call the guy to come and say his part, don't believe everything, this girl has to say.

m not say she is lying o, and am not saying the guy has no wrong with what she said.

But u heard the girl saying, the love for him has reduced and none of you fucking ask why?

the guy has a point also. if you call him to talk too.

the problem is with the two of em. I note they don't communicate with each other deeply.

maybe the girl ain't supportive, you don't give like he has given you. might be the reason he is telling u no money, and shows no concern about you loosing your money. maybe it's another format of you telling him to assist her on the money she loosed.

how many times have you don't too?

that's what relationship it's! if you can't be the change, then don't expect a change

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by TheKingIsHere: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Localchampion:
We are in a long distant relationship, we hardly see, sometimes thrice in a year, but I believe the reason we are still together is because its a distant relationship, as each time I go to Enugu to greet him and stay for 2weeks, my love for him is always reduced.
So much this time around, we haven't seen for a year, and I had something important to do in Enugu, so I decided to stay in his place and use the opportunity to greet him. The first 4days, we were totally fine with each other, as I was busy with doing the stuff I came to do. Meanwhile, I didn't spend his money, as I came with my money and give him money to buy me food, so for the first 3days he was the one buying the cooked foods we ate, but I would give him 1k. Naturally, I don't eat outside, nor do I eat junks, but because he said he doesn't have money, I just pitied him and did not mention the fact that he should get foodstuffs, I don't want him to start feeling bad that he has no money plus I was even busy, remember I came for a purpose. And I don't use it as attitudes for him, I'm a very happy enduring lady.

Now after the fourth day that I finished the program I originally came for, I lost my money, about 150,000, truth is when I'm sad, im usually harsher, and would not talk much, would become exessively quiet, because if I talk, I may start to cry, this is when problem started between us, he acted unconcerned about my predicament, I just ignored him, trying to see how I can get back my money. And the truth is, if I get the money, I will surely give him part of the money, there's no time I will make money and not give him. So for like two days, I was in depression due to my money, I didnt sweep, I was just sighning, and not cheerful to him, the next day afterwards, was when he bursted, and started talking
2. He compared me with other people's girlfriend, how they take care of their boyfriend, how they cook for them, cook extremely homey food for them.
3. He said his friends couldn't visit him because I'm in his house, and thus hes missing because the fact that I'm in his house I'm useless, not doing anything for him, and yet his friends couldn't come.
5. He said I'm talking of marriage, he said what is he marrying, he said when I'm not even showing any readiness bla bla bla
6. He said I should look at his house, does it look like a girl is there, he said his friend told him that since I'm around now, his cheeks would become bigger, and in his mind, he knew he would only grow thinner.
7. He said I should leave his house first thing tomorrow morning, since I'm not useful.
8. He said at this point, hes confused, if i want to break up, I should just let him know, because what is the point of our stay together
I was able to record some of those things, so I can relisten to them later. But he collected my phone and deleted all I recorded.

All through, I was just quiet and smiling because I don't even know where to start replying him and he was very serious, his face was in a fight mood, I don't wanna talk because I really don't like problems or fight. Then later, he said I must say something, he seized my phone, and almost made me loose a deal.

I just kept quiet, later when I started talking, he denied having said USELESS, something he mentioned more than twice and apologized swiftly.

All his accusations were wrong because the reason I didn't cook is because he has no single food at home and hes the one always complaining he has no money, so I just taught that, I wouldn't make my stay to disrupt his life, he knew I hate eating outside, and the fact that we buy food is something I am enduring, because the foods makes me nauseated each time I eat them. He knows how much i cook for him when he comes visiting me, I will cook several things, what I can't even eat myself due to financial problems, I am the one always fighting him to cook that Junks are unhealthy. But just because I was pitying him, I didn't bring up the idea of cooking, he accused me of being useless, he said I'm the one to bring up the idea as a girlfriend, bla bla bla.

Later that day, I brought the idea and he gave me 5k to the market, I cooked and did everything. I didn't buy a single food I could eat (I don't eat pasters), because the money isn't enough, so I just bought foods he likes and made a nice sauce. His friend came visiting, I packed foods for her and did normal. His friend called him to relate how I treated her, this is when my boyfriend started filling extremely happy, and thanking God for meeting me, saying nice things.

Since then, he has been saying stuffs of how much he's been gifted to have me bla bla bla, to me, whatever I have for him has greatly reduced, because I don't know the Essence of the relationship, because to him, its a roleship, where I must do my roles and if I miss, he won't even think why could I have missed it, if its intentionally, was it because I'm sad, the next thing he would be saying is if we should break up or not. Now, this is someone I never compared with anyone, I don't even compare people, I just do normal to him, like I will do to a brother, plan for him, etc, yet he compares me all the time and wants me to live like the other average girls that are using iphones.

I told him yesterday that since he wants a roleship, he would also man up, and for the first time in our 5years relationship, I started behaving like the normal girls, I asked him for money to make my hair, he doesn't have, I asked him for money for cream, he doesn't have and he has been angry because I told him I don't care whether he has money or not, since I must do my roles, he should also do his roles, and for the first time I also compared him and told him what men are doing for their girls.

He has been frowning and sad since I said those words to him, because they are deep, I just served him exactly what he did to me. I'm not happy, I'm doing that to him, I'm even sad I'm telling him all these because this is not me. I'm still going to make him realize how useless he is in my life, absolutely useless, and that is the truth, since he sees our relationship as a role one, then hes useless.

I can't marry him like this, God forbids, someone who can't endure due to the situation of things and understand, and he wants me to understand his own and endure for him, its not just possible for me, and he's good at talking, abusing, bullying, etc. Hes the one that will tell me to snap pictures for him, I will tell him I don't have clothes, he will say ''Go and Buy now'', He will bully me with my hair and compare it with that of other girls. He wasn't broke before the lockdown, but I didn't collect money from him because I want him to achieve and grow with the money, so that by the time we get married, he would be financially very okay.

Please should I marry this kind of Man? I really don't know why I should because it seems his happiness towards me, his affection and romance is dependent on fulfilling ROLES in his head.

Please leave him and look for someone else that will add value to your life
Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by Fabric: 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
There are too many disturbing signs to ignore. How someone acts when angry tells you a lot about them. If u marry him, you'll have to take care of him, yourself and kids. He might also prefer spending time with his friends than u. Dont let d years u have spent in d relationship influence ur decision. For your future sanity, you might have to choose u. No marriage is perfect doesn't mean yours should be terrible.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
So you want to abandon him for who ?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by frozen70(f): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Localchampion:

Please, if you want a happy marriage look else where, else you will remain sad with yourself and keep serving him and at the end you will achieve nothing from him, yet you guys will separate

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by AustineJohn908(m): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
For your own good please don't marry any man that compares you will others to the extend of saying you're useless to him

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by ghettochild(m): 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
An epistle this is
Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by Slynation(m): 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Localchampion:

Seems you have already taken a stand.... So no need for long talks anymore
Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by Kckelly: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
These you listed above are some of the relationship red flags you should run away from. A man that cannot tame his mouth can't tame his hand. God is showing sings and you are asking questions. What you should be asking God for is an understanding man.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by ChiFirstLady(f): 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
You know the right thing, do it...
Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by moneyissweet(m): 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
I didn't read the message finish,but I want you to hear this and write my moniker and today's date down.

If you ever think of marrying such selfish, uncaring and wicked asshole your own don finish.

You are asking if can marry a man who can't afford ordinary 10k in 2020.

Forget the sweetness of his joystick and the way he Nack you because there are so many sweet guys who can do it better and still love you die.

Localchampion:

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by andyanders: 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Op, RED FLAG, RED FLAG, RED FLAG. Having stated above, it will serve u good to walk out on this bomb that would end up exploding on you when u least expected.

If he can ask u to get out of his house when u came visiting, then you need no angel to tell u what is to come in future. At his age? In fact, just thank ur God u've seen his TRUE color. Be wise and walk away. God has someone out there for u.

Or are u too ugly to move?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by Elsueno: 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
undecided

I really don't understand why young women nowadays go and stay in the house of a young man who isn't her husband for days. Even cook for him, sweep his house, wash his clothes and do the dishes.

Localchampion are you his maid?

You remind me of one tenant in a building I supervise. His girlfriend is almost like a slave, she does everything in the house INCLUDING WASHING HIS JEANS. I so pity that young lady sha. The dude just drinks beer when he is home without helping her. Don't be that kind of girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by passiveincome01: 12:04am On Aug 27, 2020
No
Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by todaynewsreview: 12:05am On Aug 27, 2020
DirtyGold:

You admit that you don't give him money (you're not sponsoring him in anyway) but the once or twice you did spend your money on your relationship, you highlighted it and made your one-sided story all about it.
I take this your story with a big pinch of salt. Women are always the victim especially when the man starts struggling (even for a short while - all he has done and built prior becomes invalid).
When he gave you money to cook he was happy and showered you with accolades which was different when you were feeling like madam ordering him to buy your food from outside because you are paying for it. The money you were using to buy outside could have been used to stuff the house and make home meals since that is what you love and what makes him happy obviously. But, nah... his money is for both of you and yours is for you alone.
You didn't tell us how he was giving you and sustaining the relationship for the past five years o. But, because you have now and he doesn't, you feel you are too good for him (you're most likely not to admit this though).

Ofcourse, you will not tell us your attitude and likely disrespectfulness towards him that irks him because this is your story and you want a rich guy that'll be spoiling you. THERE IS NO WAY HE COULD HAVE RANTED OUT OF FRUSTRATION and not highlight some cold truths that in honesty puts the blame on you (which you conveniently left out of this story or - resorted to selective attention to ignore)

Sister, you already know what you will do. Please, do it quickly and let the young man find someone that can be truly supportive without making him feel inadequate about it.

What's tha business?

The only sensible comment so far. She stylishly skipped those aspects you highlighted. The girl may be the guy's problem here. Thanks for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by drezo(m): 12:07am On Aug 27, 2020
Well, the guy expects too much from you and seems to listen too much to people outside especially lazy guys with no plans for complete financial independence.... Eating off women's purse... The guy needs to read more books and understand no one owes him anything...
Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by todaynewsreview: 12:08am On Aug 27, 2020
Kekereekun123:
From your posts on canada page lol. Na you be the issue

Thanks for this too. The girl may be the problem here.
Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by GerogeI(m): 12:09am On Aug 27, 2020
Localchampion:

Well, can I steal you from this your boyfriend. I like women who are focused and think?

Have you thought about dating some other person or are you stuck on him.

In fairness, guys like women to show the feminine side, at least few times in a while. To be talkative, flirt, be vain, ask for help, damsel in distress way, not role challenging way, to cook, to cry, to be totally hooked on them, buy new clothes, and look sexy, to be callous in spending. Just a few times in a while.
I think women call that being "sophisticated". Good looking, achiever, tending towards independence.

But you have a mans mind, objective and focused, with a woman's heart- emotional and depressed. You need to be more feminine a bit, without loosing your focused approach to life, but still have some fun.

I will tell you a secret my grandmother teaches her women folks in the villages. "What ever money you save for your husband by looking shabby, unkept or uninteresting, will be used to fund another woman outside to keep looking fabulous"

A man is moved by sight first, before his heart.
You do not do a typical man favour by not spending his money, he will not see that beauty.
Spend it a little, but not callously.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by karkinase(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2020
dukeprince50:
every relationship has its problem, there is no guarantee that the one u will marry won't give u problems.
u think happily married couples don't have misunderstandings? my friend work on ur relationship and stop asking questions, u will throw a relationship of 5yrs cos of this minor issue? I even thought he slapped and beat u up.
whenever something like this comes up again, u too should say some hurtful words to him as u seem fit.
No relationship is like what u see on movies, u have to build it. u haven't seen him for a year, there is a high chance the love has reduced, u have to pour more fuel again, stop doing delaytionship
Best comment ..every relationship with it's own issues..
Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by ShawtCake(f): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2020
Localchampion:

Pls do yourself a favour. Don't marry this completely entitled buffoon.
Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by West2019(m): 12:14am On Aug 27, 2020
Localchampion:

sorry about about I.will like to tell.you something but not in public hearing if yes reply me thanks
Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by IboWolf: 12:15am On Aug 27, 2020
Personally and I could be wrong on this, wrong goes both ways. I would commend you for being quite through the ordeal. Not easy. I would tow the line of many here, all relationships are not perfect - both parties come with their problems and attitudes that have the tendency of destroying it.

Someone on the platform mentioned his behavior can be worked on. That is a yes and no scenario. First off, be honest with yourself and don’t say it is because you were quiet; can he hit you? Do you believe he will slap, beat or punch you? If yes, end it. Is he verbally abusive? Now, key word abusive not harsh (for verbally and physically abusive, I recommend you think back to how he has handled not just you but others - is he quick to fight people for talking trash to him or talking in a strange way to him) if so, end it.
If it’s harsh, but not verbally abusive. When both of you have calmed down (because there will always be friction, there is not guarantee there wouldn’t be) explain what you did not like (respectfully. An eye for an eye makes the world blind and you would achieve anything). He may learn or not, if it seems like he isn’t learning after several attempts, know your limit and walk out.

If you guys are dating (truly dating and not it an undefined relationship) then what are the things you can do as his girlfriend without him mentioning it (mind you, you seem to be at a stage where you have your emotions in check that he is, so you might act more logically than he will) e.g. the cooking thing, you could easily have told him to give you some money for you to buy things to cook prior to how the whole thing escalated... yes you had your business and you had to take care of it, yet again what would it have cost you to do that by the side? Here are number of way that’s would have gone down: you finished your business, you took some money from him prepared some food... your money got missing, he has food you made for him, he would probably act different (again I’m not justifying his behavior - he is insensitive with or without food) and yes he is selfish too.

Finally to end my long talk, ask yourself what do you want in a partner. For starters, I do appreciate doing your own thing but I cannot tolerate a selfish partner (for me bottomline, they will not see reason or understand if they feel it’s not in their best interest or favors them). Where do you draw your line? Do the same and if he does not fit into it make your decision. But at the same time... deal with him the same way you want to be dealt with... if not, it would be unfair.

Pray, think through what you have to do and good luck.
Wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by xrisdgreat(m): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2020
grin grin
Kalatium:
I can see both of you are not ready especially you.
Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by daclint(m): 12:18am On Aug 27, 2020
My own Enugu kwa, no na, Enugu adi azu ndi mgbu, babe send me your number fess make we reason grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? by xrisdgreat(m): 12:19am On Aug 27, 2020
grin grin grin grin
thorpido:
That you told him you lost money and he didn't even sympathize with you shows he cares just about his own happiness.
Talk to your feet o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) / Be Careful, I Will Make Your Girlfriend Mine - Man Warns Guys (Photos) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 272
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.