Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It (37605 Views)

FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Kintomadit(m): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2020
Funny country

I’m ready to buy your bitcoin best rates
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2020
omenka:
On the other thread, you said he was right to have attacked the reporter. Now, you're still saying he's right to have apologised.

You're no different from FFK, concealing your hate under the cloak of religious garbage.

Imagine ffk on Head to Head on Aljazeera or HardTalk on BBC of facing off with Amanpour on CNN.

I don't blame him or those who support him, I blame the cowardly journalist who took such vicious dress down and went ahead to apologize to his attacker.

You pdp fanatics are way worse than the people you criticize.
HardTalk? We go laff tire that day, because those guys ehn. Watched a video of a hardtalk show with Roger Waters (not sure if you know him) the questions were quite disturbing but still the guy answered without much temper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2020
Did he apologize for say ‘Do you know who I am too’
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by omenka(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2020
SegFault:

HardTalk? We go laff tire that day, because those guys ehn. Watched a video of a hardtalk show with Roger Waters (not sure if you know him) the questions were quite disturbing but still the guy answered without much temper.
Those are thoroughbred professional journalists. They ask HARD questions and not questions to soothe anyone's ego, be they Chinese, US or Russian president.

Yet some folks here are saying the question was *unprofessional*. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Aquarapha1(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2020
OK
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2020
omenka:
Those are thoroughbred professional journalists. They ask HARD questions and not questions to soothe anyone's ego, be they Chinese, US or Russian president.

Na so. You no sabi your country people again.
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by mukthar2000(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2020
ITS BETTER U WITHDREW IT MR BANKROLLING.

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by MsAllison(f): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2020
omenka:

but omenka will you say the same thing if it was buhari the question was directed to?

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by NoRetreat(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Fani my man. Go and sin no more. Then you should finally clear the air how you got funds for the projects.
You are on point. In fact, we should all accept his apology in good faith but must be ready to prove his source of wealth that is intoxicating him and made him uncontrollable.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by abba74: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2020
Mary Berth Leonard
Catriona Laing CB
Are all enjoying what is happening in south east, so long as their bags are been stuffed up,south east is sitting on a heavy time bomb,if it blows,non of you would go free.
Women,who should have a milk of human nature
Its a pity where is our sense of good nature?
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by VEE2010(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2020
Blame your famous short fuse for it.
We must learn to remain calm even when provoked.
For me, the platform would have given him the opportunity to prove to the world how civil he is, but he just missed it because he's a short fuse like he said. We know that there is no totally perfect human being without a certain weak point but with wisdom, I think that this embarrassment would have been avoided.
I chose to stay calm especially when provoked because I know the consequences of anger, it always comes with regrets.
To the young journalist he attacked, I will advise him to continue his good works. Investigative journalism is very demanding, it shouldn't be deterred because of people with a short fuse
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by gbishman: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2020
See this arrogant and uncultured human being verbally threatening a journalist to the point where the journalist to retract his words due to fear of loosing his job. What a country

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Zoe99(f): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2020
Calm down.We all make mistakes.Nobody is perfect.
IvarTheBoneless:

Thanks for exposing that shameless Righteousness89.

Animals, perverts and pedophiles often hide under the cloak of religion.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2020
When you mistakenly break eggs on the ground can you pack it completely??
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Angrymode: 11:19am On Aug 26, 2020
omenka:
Pretentious bigot.

Your words:

I am not your brother. God forbid I ever be.

Spits.

You should become an investigative journalist. I love how you expose that scam called Righteousness89. Good one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by KunleyY19(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2020
Character is like Smoke...
You no fit suppress am.
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by naturefellow(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2020
Thanks to FFK, the journalist's career is in the spotlight.
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Jaapu: 11:28am On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's a Good One..

The ability to Humble yourself and Apologize is Commendable..

That's a Very Good one From FFK

Pretentious Bastard.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Righteousness89(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2020
Jaapu:

Pretentious Bastard.

Precious Daddy! Heal me this Brother..

Save His Soul In JESUS Name..

God Bless you

May you not be a Bastard!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Jaapu: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2020
omenka:
Pretentious bigot.

Your words:

I am not your brother. God forbid I ever be.

Spits.

The bastard is still quoting Bible.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by chatinent: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2020
More to that is I don't care. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by SeriouslySense(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2020
I am so disappointed that FKK, could not control his emotions, and had to act like a toddler
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by kingxsamz(m): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother How does dt relate?

Free yourself from Hate, Lies and Deceit..

These guys you are killing yourself for do not send you..

Catch The Fun and Move on bro

Osheey.. Preacher. undecided
Those who claim they're "righteous", "morally upright" or "holy" are usually the worst set of people.
After saying nonsense, you're lying on top of it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by SeriouslySense(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2020
How can a matured man and so called polished individual of high calibre, be so petty and unable to carry himself in public
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by kingxsamz(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2020
Zoe99:
Calm down.We all make mistakes.Nobody is perfect.

Lol, like as if he's admitting that he made a mistake.
The clown is a hypocrite.
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by elantraceey(f): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Mugu! What do you want him to Do? He has apologized to the stupid paid journalist or do you want him to tore his cloaks, bury his head in the sand and put on sack clothes so as to show he's mourning.

You're the mugu here if you can't understand simple sentences.
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Dchampion65: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2020
PMBNG:

https://todaypoliticsng.com/fani-kayode-apologises-for-insulting-journalist/

....I hope that this will assuage the pain and anger of anyone that was hurt or offended by this ugly episode....

No one can match your arrogance.
That is not an apology. You should have mention his name and moreso put a call directly to him. That is maturity.

All this ...do you know who I am....
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by GEEBITE: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2020
You call human beings deplorable for supporting a party
How are you different from FFK?
omenka:
Of course it can't be related, not to a mind drenched in unbridled hate and bigotry.

Quit the useless charade of talking trash all over the place and come out to overtly declare your allegiance to pdp and its deplorables. Heavens won't fall.
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by IvarTheBoneless: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2020
CheGuevara101:

CheGuevara101 to his useless homosexual father:

Look at this petty trade harlot. Next time I see you at Obalende or Allen Avenue I won't price you more than 800 naira for your services till daybreak.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by CheGuevara101(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2020
elantraceey:

You're the mugu here if you can't understand simple sentences.

Female version of Oponu.
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by AgentGoat: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother Free your Mind from Hate!
Don't carry these men on your Head!

Apc, Pdp, All of them are the same..

Be Happy! Live Happy!

You be mumu!!
Your hypocrisy is exposed.
A man was abused and humiliated and you are here rejoicing over it.
Hypocrite Christian. Fatoyinbo brother

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Kills Customs Officer In Lagos / Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri / See What Was Actually Distributed To Farmers During Buhari’s Visit To Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.