Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,867 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It (37599 Views)

FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by IgboSomalia: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2020
And that ugly Dele Momodu was defending this idiot

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Righteousness89(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2020
omenka:
Pretentious bigot.

Your words:

I am not your brother. God forbid I ever be.

Spits.

My Brother How does dt relate?

Free yourself from Hate, Lies and Deceit..

These guys you are killing yourself for do not send you..

Catch The Fun and Move on bro

4 Likes

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Golan007: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2020
The governors have threatened to distance themselves from him.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by PataAlhaja(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Foolish man!

Withdrawal kill you dia!

Oloriburuku!

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Openbusiness: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Ok, good to know. Mr Oga Journalist, over to you.
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by IvarTheBoneless: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Biafra leader grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Olarewaju89: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Nonsense

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by ShawtCake(f): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Arrogant idiot! A complete mad man! No decorum whatsoever. Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by zamport1: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2020
Good for him

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Prodigee: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2020
I only have two words for the nuisance - fvck him!

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by omenka(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

How does dt relate?
Of course it can't be related, not to a mind drenched in unbridled hate and bigotry.

Quit the useless charade of talking trash all over the place and come out to overtly declare your allegiance to pdp and its deplorables. Heavens won't fall.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Openbusiness: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2020
unclemaths:
I cannot be held responsible for the safety of this rude young man because I do not know what he does or who else he may have insulted, robbed, cheated or offended.

I do not know whether he is a thief, a murderer, a rogue, a dumpster, a Yahoo boy or one of those morally bankrupt and shameful men that sleeps with other peoples wives. I do not know who may be after him if anyone at all and neither do I care. His present or future travails, if any, have absolutely nothing to do with me.

Well, how is that for an apology?
FFK said this? shocked
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by optimistfeel(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2020
Good... sorry always coming from mature mind., i salute the legend...
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by CheGuevara101(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
He should send the useless apology to the IPob vandals who lick his urine on Facebook and Twitter...

Mental health patient, have you taken your drugs this morning?

It seems your condition is worsening day by day, I call on well wishers and good Samaritans in Nigeria to come to your aid before you self-destruct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by kobiscompany(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2020
Okay now, oya, who bankrolled your journey?

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by lonlytroy(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2020
Na first word dey reach heaven.. you don fockup F Fckin K
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by bamasite2: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2020
Finally!
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2020
This drug addict... It shows he acts before thinking.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by IvarTheBoneless: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2020
omenka:
Pretentious bigot.

Your words:

I am not your brother. God forbid I ever be.

Spits.

Thanks for exposing that shameless Righteousness89.

Animals, perverts and pedophiles often hide under the cloak of religion.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by MsAllison(f): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Of course it can't be related, not to a mind drenched in unbridled hate and bigotry.

Quit the useless charade of talking trash all over the place and come out to overtly declare your allegiance to pdp and its deplorables. Heavens won't fall.
[/s]
Nonsense!
leave the man of God
Righteousness89

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2020
He must be used to that word.
I was too but now repentant.
Mine used to be..."You must be very stupid!", with Baritone harshness. Neighbors and friends started taking after me self.
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Munzy14(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2020
FFK and controversy....

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by ipobarethieves: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2020
omenka:
On the other thread, you said he was right to have attacked the reporter. Now, you're still saying he's right to have apologised.

You're no different from FFK, concealing your hate under the cloak of religious garbage.

Imagine ffk on Head to Head on Aljazeera or HardTalk on BBC of facing off with Amanpour on CNN.

I don't blame him or those who support him, I blame the cowardly journalist who took such vicious dress down and went ahead to apologize to his attacker.

You pdp fanatics are way worse than the people you criticize.
The boy u quote is a confused fellow.He nor understand himself.He is looking for cheap popularity

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by donprinyo(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2020
anyhow he behaves , hes still better dan Bubu
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Ijaya123: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2020
Too little too late.
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by mamotalk: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2020
he wanted to exhibit that APC trademark of arrogance and impunity. thank God that the leaders of our great party, PDP, had prevailed on him that he must subservient to the rule of law and dictates of fundamental human rights. thank you the Leaders of PDP for showing the better way of doing things in civilised society.
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by CheGuevara101(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2020
omenka:
On the other thread, you said he was right to have attacked the reporter. Now, you're still saying he's right to have apologised.

You're no different from FFK, concealing your hate under the cloak of religious garbage.

Imagine ffk on Head to Head on Aljazeera or HardTalk on BBC of facing off with Amanpour on CNN.

I don't blame him or those who support him, I blame the cowardly journalist who took such vicious dress down and went ahead to apologize to his attacker.

You pdp fanatics are way worse than the people you criticize.

You're the worse when it comes to asslicking. The whole wide world knows you're an APC paid propagandist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Sixfit: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2020
What was he thinking before.

Contact me for your strong Nord VPN 3 years login.I'm selling at a very cheap price.
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Righteousness89(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2020
omenka:

My Brother Free your Mind from Hate!
Don't carry these men on your Head!

Apc, Pdp, All of them are the same..

Be Happy! Live Happy!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Man Found Dead In Nasarawa After Going Hiking With Friends (Pix) / Governor Abiodun's Filling Station Rejects Old Naira Notes, Despite Threats / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.