Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It (37602 Views)

FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Righteousness89(m): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
rawfact:

If your account wasn't hacked and you truly stated what omenka posted, simply apologize for taking sides without witnessing the entire event. Even if you where there and witnessed the whole event, your role from a "righteous" point of view is to calm FFK and not applaud his outburst as omenka's snapshot portrays.

Righteousness89, you're doing a good job on NL, blessing lives. Please don't stain it.

My Brother I am Sorry to Disappoint u as there is No need to Apologize..
My Account was not Hacked!
There is Nothing Absolutely Wrong in my Summation !
I Don't Support Evil ! Neither did I do that!
Free your mind bro from Unnecessary Confusion from Confusionist!

You Don't also Have to like or agree my Summations!

God Bless you

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Nyanabo(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
mamotalk:

if truly you are not a member of any political party and you really followed the 2015 politicking, I don't need to say much before you know that APC deceived is too much with their holier-than-thou utterances and attitude. I was a victim of their lies.

Now you are speaking from both sides of you mouth and I no longer understand your point.

I thought you are an APC member/supporter why then were you deceived
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by mamotalk: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nyanabo:

Now you are speaking from both sides of you mouth and I no longer understand your point.

I thought you are an APC member/supporter why then were you deceived
are you not a Nigerian? I was never an APC member. but they made failed promises in 2015 and the consequences are upon everyone including me and you.
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Nyanabo(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
mamotalk:

are you not a Nigerian? I was never an APC member. but they made failed promises in 2015 and the consequences are upon everyone including me and you.

Their Policies don't affect me because I don't rely on their hand-outs

Nothing freaks me in this shithole again. If one day I wake up and was told nigeria has been sold, I will only smile and go back to bed.
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by mamotalk: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nyanabo:

Their Policies don't affect me because I don't rely on their hand-outs

Nothing freaks me in this shithole again. If one day I wake up and was told nigeria has been sold, I will only smile and go back to bed.
good luck bro

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Adegbem01(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
sodiqapril:
Lol..he can shove the apology up his ass..Femi broke shamed the man asking him who's son he is and he kept shouting "do you know who I am?" If Femi of all people that critisizes people using violent and uncouth words can get annoyed by a simple question then fxck him. It means he doesn't really hate oppression he hates been the one oppressed... I hope the NUJ can see this and not invite him in the future cus he clearly disrespected them. As for the other journalists there..I no even Sabi wetin to talk . if they actually know their onions they should have asked him the Same question. If you don't see anything wrong with wat ffk did.you are just a double faced hypocrite and as s licker
Even the journalist in question also apologized, he shouldn't have done that
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by CrEaToRmalden(m): 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
frankmoney:
The most annoying part of the press conference was when the other journalist were telling the guy "you see yourself , " shebi i tell you " .

Like what the heck , the journalist did absolutely nothing wrong . And they are trying to talk him down

You got eyes, bro. If I had my way, I'd have knocked those stupid, eye-service journalists. They prolly reacted that way to earn favours from WHATEVER was being interviewed.
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Cajal(m): 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Impossible
Eyin loro
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by profchyke2020: 1:20am On Aug 27, 2020
FFK the question is still not answered..who is paying your tour bills ? Simple questions
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by TheStarsAlign: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2020
Go and sit down sir, it's already late. Can a smashed egg return to one piece?

...and then don't forget to mention those who BANKROLLED the escapade. We'd still love to know.
Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
omenka:
Pretentious bigot.

Your words:

I am not your brother. God forbid I ever be.

Spits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Kindledlight(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
omenka:
Pretentious bigot.

Your words:

I am not your brother. God forbid I ever be.

Spits.

So this is how some people hide under the pretense of religion and lie like a devil.Nawao thanks jare for bursting his bubbles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It by Kindledlight(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
PataAlhaja:

Righteousness89 wey go fucck your toto, spit inside, if you give am chance.

Hypocrites everywhere!

Don’t mind her

Let her be mastvrbating on things that doesn’t concern her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Weapons Army Recovered From Boko Haram Sect In Borno. Photos / Obasanjo Launches 2MW Solar Power Plant In Abeokuta / Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.