Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,301 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady (photo) (1684 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady (photo) by zchigozie: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Cardi B has reacted to being unfavourably compared to US First Lady, Melania Trump, by releasing a naked photo of Melania from her days as a model.

It began with political correspondent DeAnna Lorraine saying: "America needs more women like Melania Trump and less like Cardi B."

Cardi B quote-tweeted Lorraine's tweet and wrote: "Didn’t she used to sell that Wap?"

WAP stands for "Wet A** P****"

Cardi then quote-tweeted Lorraine's tweet again and this time, she accompanied it with a naked photo of Melania Trump and the words, "This pic giving me “ yea you f**kin wit some wet as* pu**y “ vibes ...just sayin"
For more pics visit http://nairaplace.com//1765/cardi-b-shares-naked-photo-of-us-first-lady-photo-.html

Re: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady (photo) by backT(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2020
cool
Re: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady (photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2020
In other words THE INTERNET NEVER FORGETS. wink

4 Likes

Re: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady (photo) by Authoreety: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2020
Mmmmm... So that's a presidents wife... Chai na wa o...
Food for vaselinerz garnished with cold pepperoni sause
Re: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady (photo) by Lee99: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2020
See wetin old man Trump de enjoy tongue
Re: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady (photo) by ifytrik(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady (photo) by Austeeenxx: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2020
Why da hell is she covering that wet as s pu ssy. Come on, show daddy some wet as s pu ssy.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady (photo) by Desric(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2020
If this was to be Nigeria, just my thought Sha.
Re: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady (photo) by osamz007: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2020
MEHN DEM REALLY DEY ENJOY FREEDOM FOR AMERICA

TRY THAT ONE IN ANY OF THE MILITARY STATES OF AFRICA. YOU'LL LANGUISH IN JAIL

(1) (Reply)

Please What Kind Of Course Can My Brother Study With This WAEC Result? / I Want To Make A Vow To Stop Going To Brothel This Year / Does She Really Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.