Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) (38355 Views)

Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) / Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Oizee(f): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2020
hidhrhis:
Why is all this things happening in Europe and rarely happens in africa
ah, e for red o with dis bad leaders every where

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2020
Useless Shit hole country that cannot handle ordnairy huricane laura
what will now happen if they jam hurricane Ikpeazu

I blame Buhari for this Rubbish.

that lil kid looks cute though, i hope he gets somewhere great to stay. sometimes Nature no dey get sense

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Ogbeni righteousness.....there is no rapture...there is no end time... this things have been happening before....even worse during the time of our forefathers...but no means of spreading such news

I don first tell you say you get luck say you nor dey stay with me
I for don use weed reset your brain....I go just cook indomie or beans with weed for you make you sleep for two days.....as you dey wake up from that two days sleep i go tie loud for you make you smoke
As you dey recover from loud i go Carry you go bar go give you ten bottles...then leave you for the bar make you stagger come house.....if your brain never still format completely then i go book hotel make two slim and beautiful runs babe come bang the hell out of you all through the night...with cow girl style....
for your mind you type sense

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by davidodiba(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Until you Take your time to Read the Book of Revelation, you may not Understand all these Horrible Events Hitting the Earth and its inhabitants.

As Much as so Much Chaos and Disaster Engulfs the World, I Still see the Grace and Mercy of GOD longing For People to accept His Son.

As Bad as things are now, it is Totally Uncomparable to the Wrath that will be Poured out in a Short time on the Earth and on All who will miss the Rapture of the Saints..

In Times as these, Running out is not Really the Answer, as the Place you are Running to may be Worse.

Running to Jesus is the Surest Thing to do..

Time is Running out Folks..

Prayers For the Nations and People

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by ekaette1621: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Ogbeni righteousness.....there is no rapture...there is no end time... this things have been happening before....even worse during the time of our forefathers...but no means of spreading such news

I for don use weed reset your brain....I go just cook indomie or beans with weed for you make you sleep for two days.....as you dey wake up from that two days sleep i go tie loud for you make you smoke
As you dey recover from loud i go Carry you go bar go give you ten bottles...then leave you for the bar make you stagger come house.....if your brain never still format completely then i go book hotel make two slim and beautiful runs babe come bang the hell out of you all through the night...with cow girl style....

i don laugh tire this morning all thanks to your comments.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2020
hidhrhis:

Africa is already getting its own natural disaster through bad leadership and in-built corruption undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

That guy is hopeless in life.

grin
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Originakalokalo(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Until you Take your time to Read the Book of Revelation, you may not Understand all these Horrible Events Hitting the Earth and its inhabitants.

As Much as so Much Chaos and Disaster Engulfs the World, I Still see the Grace and Mercy of GOD longing For People to accept His Son.

As Bad as things are now, it is Totally Uncomparable to the Wrath that will be Poured out in a Short time on the Earth and on All who will miss the Rapture of the Saints..

In Times as these, Running out is not Really the Answer, as the Place you are Running to may be Worse.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2020
Originakalokalo:

God bless you.

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2020
Natural disaster amidst pandemic. I was told these hurricanes are commanded by vengeful spirits of African women brutally murdered in slavery. They snatch the children of the slave women and kill them while the slave is compelled to nurse the white child with her milk in order not to stress the perky breasts of white women. But its happening to them now that those slaves who were murdered in the US coasts are now the powerful Spirits of the Wind. y'all stay safe anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2020
We are very fortunate in this country Nigeria. if not for poor leadership and looting of public funds, I still love this country die!! Hurricane wetin.
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Indelibleage: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2020
You will understand what @righteousness89 have been saying better some day. I pray you will not cry "had I know" on that day. You still have time to heed all these warnings and find a way of escape for your soul. Do that NOW that you still have the breath of life in your nostrils. Selah.

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by snowball11(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2020
Experienced Hurricane Sandy that swept through the East coast of the US in 2012! Damn, it was scary!

We had to go underground to seek protection from the torrential wind that blasted the whole city.

Africa seem to be lucky from not having these natural disasters pounding on her shores. The only natural disaster the continent faces is their leaders! grin
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by 1stbest(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2020
End time Hurricane
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Danny50: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

God bless you bro for those that have ear let them hear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by lomprico(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

shift things like this have been happening for hundreds of years b4 now
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Sixfit: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2020
Nawa ooo but wait oo why are they always naming hurricane after women.

Contact me for your strong Nord VPN 3 years login.I'm selling at a very cheap price
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by frainc(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2020
hidhrhis:
What Africa is facing is worse
Hunger
Poverty
Religion crisis
Genocide
Disunity
Bad leader
Natural Hatred
Economy melt down
Etc

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2020
michaelpop50:
Oga righteousness, you nor dey tire oh
who is this boy or na man self? I mean the pics you displayed
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by chatinent: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2020
This life!
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Samsimple:
Thank God we no get all this natural disasters for nigeria.. because our bad leaders dey enough already.
We Don't have Natural Disasters in Nigeria? Really?
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Truthfulguy10: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by abbiboy: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
The so called hurricane smashing on US coast,y is same nothing happening on a regular in canada or is it a way God is using it as punishment for the atrocities against black n red indians?
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Pchizy: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Always note:

Noah warned them, but they never heard.
Jeremiah likewise (they even imprisoned him)

The devil is not joking. He is serious, very serious in blinding the eyes of many from the truth.

To serve God is truly a deliverance & a sacrifice. People hardly want to pay for such a sacrifice. People hardly want to sacrifice their wrong ways of living.

Always pray for many, for Nairalanders, - for God's mercy.

Truly, even people seated in Church will not like to hear you telling them the truth. Pray for one another.

Great disasters are yet to occur (these things can be deciphered via the Scripture).

Also sit with God with a sincere heart daily. Disaster of emanating from false teachers, bad leaders etc will also be exhibiting itself.
Do not post due to people's pressure or anyother reasons but rather, that many shall be saved.

Always pray for yourself also and God's Grace. Because even many followers are and will be drawing back. This is true and will happen more.

It's not by strength. It really takes God's mercy & Grace to stand through all these winds & test of time.

Always be encouraged to seek for God's direction to know the truth to tell par time or ones to hold for another day.

Never be discouraged. Always know ahead that many won't like your post but keep on (with Godly heart and love for souls)

Know ahead that before & after posting, people will castigate you and the post.

Do not feel bad or trying to change/convince anyone by your strength.
Your part is to water/plant the message. Leave the rest for God (nobody can devalue God's truth despite how they castigate, rather people will even being saved the more)

Do not wait for testimony to know that souls are being changed via the messages.

In all, keep praying for yourself, for one another (saved & unsaved)

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Powerfly(f): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

And what if Rapture finally happens?
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
GigrMedia:
God has been faithful to us as a nation

No really sha. Our climate is just favourable. Dasall
Even some parts of Africa are insanely hot and get sandstorms too.
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Powerfly(f): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
lomprico:

shift things like this have been happening for hundreds of years b4 now

Is he disputing that fact?... Why are you guys always pained when oga Righteousness post.. Why? Abi na over-guilty conscience.?
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by IMASTEX: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
WinLABSstores:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

Certainly with the leaders that have done more harm than natural disasters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finland Plans To Build Barriers On Its Border With Russia / Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) / Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.