Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) (38351 Views)

Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) / Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by focus2727(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://apnews.com/e3a953a7dc479d3adbe1911688c979e2
who did they offended that this series of calamities is befalling them? California wildfire, and now hurricane. God show your mercy .
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by BlackTrice: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
[quote author=internationalman post=93237308]

You might just be one igbo smoker and kaikai addict hanging by the corner typing these things

I hope you are as what you comment here in real life.. .

Imagine a God that always kills his children and refuse to kill the devil ... Lol
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by frainc(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
dasparrow:

how will you know when your government ensures that you only get few hours of electricity per day or none at all?

You need to travel so you can see for yourself
these are the jargons you infuse in your write up

1) Before you come online to advise someone to travel for more enlightenment, try to know who the person is

By God's grace i have visited more than 6 countries (both European and African countries) so my list in the first post still remain valid

2) Yes you are right, your government ensures that you only enjoy few hours of electricity per day BUT I ensure that i enjoy uninterrupted power supply anytime i'm around, through my stand by generator

your most acclaimed standard and sophisticated place(s) in Africa is just like a normal environment in advance country

Stop glorifying shit

If you have traveled out of Africa, you will understand better
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by ajl: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Until you Take your time to Read the Book of Revelation, you may not Understand all these Horrible Events Hitting the Earth and its inhabitants.

As Much as so Much Chaos and Disaster Engulfs the World, I Still see the Grace and Mercy of GOD longing For People to accept His Son.

As Bad as things are now, it is Totally Uncomparable to the Wrath that will be Poured out in a Short time on the Earth and on All who will miss the Rapture of the Saints..

In Times as these, Running out is not Really the Answer, as the Place you are Running to may be Worse.

Running to Jesus is the Surest Thing to do..

Time is Running out Folks..

Prayers For the Nations and People

Please stop this. Hurricane season is part of life in USA. It has been that way for ages, as far back as they started keeping record. I live in Texas and every year around August to November or so, there is high chances of stormy weather.
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
Whitecoal711:

bro hatred can't get us any where
The only proven weapon against this kind of suffering is love
Christ and Christianity is all about love

/
I am an oracle. I don't love my enemies.

That's why they prefer to swear by your Bible so that they can get away with atrocities.

/
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by brainbox80: 4:21am On Aug 27, 2020
Whitecoal711:
God have been gracious to us

And yet evil souls will not make us enjoy the quality habitats we have been endowed with. They keep under-developing us and even killing us with terrorists all for their political gains. How I wish such disaster can sometimes hit their regions unannounced to help reset their brains �

Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by flamingREED(m): 5:16am On Aug 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Ogbeni righteousness.....there is no rapture...there is no end time... this things have been happening before....even worse during the time of our forefathers...but no means of spreading such news

I don first tell you say you get luck say you nor dey stay with me
I for don use weed reset your brain....I go just cook indomie or beans with weed for you make you sleep for two days.....as you dey wake up from that two days sleep i go tie loud for you make you smoke
As you dey recover from loud i go Carry you go bar go give you ten bottles...then leave you for the bar make you stagger come house.....if your brain never still format completely then i go book hotel make two slim and beautiful runs babe come bang the hell out of you all through the night...with cow girl style....

Even if you weren't a Christian, do you sound responsible?
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Sarita01(f): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

We Don't have Natural Disasters in Nigeria? Really?
Yes,highest flood and maybe drought in some places,God has been faithful to us,he knows we're suffering already so he doesn't want to add to our suffering.
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Bukylinaxchange(f): 12:23am On Aug 28, 2020
Proudlyngwa:
Useless Shit hole country that cannot handle ordnairy huricane laura
what will now happen if they jam hurricane Ikpeazu

I blame Buhari for this Rubbish.

that lil kid looks cute though, i hope he gets somewhere great to stay. sometimes Nature no dey get sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uixut6a3odQ
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:12am On Aug 28, 2020
Bukylinaxchange:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uixut6a3odQ

I just saw destruction, according to righteou......9

End time flood
Re: Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) by dnawah(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
nanauju:
Us my US IT'S WELL

Shea butter has lots of Benefits and some of the benefits of using Avanka Shea butter include

USES:
Treatment of dry skin.
Prevention of diaper rash.
Effective sunscreen.
Effective lip balm.
Treatment of dark spots
Evens out skin tone.
Clears stretch marks.
Effective for body massage.
Effective conditioner for hair.
Tones skin(Yes original shea butter tones your skin, if you’re getting darker from usinng shea butter it means you’re getting fake).

Call or Whatsapp on 070 6180 9819
and na only that girl una fit use for the advertisement?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finland Plans To Build Barriers On Its Border With Russia / Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) / Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.