Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) (89323 Views)

Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) / Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) / Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by RapistOnBail: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Various Events,Technological Innovations , and Inventions being put up around the World are in Earnest Preparation for what is Coming on the Earth..

A Day is Coming! Where Men and Women whose Names are in the Book of Life will Disappear in a Twinkling of an Eye.

There will be So Much Confusion Every Corner of the Earth!
Mothers will be Searching for Sons and Daughters!
Missing Kids Everywhere!
Governments will be So Confused!
Multitudes by Millions Have Disappeared without Notice!
Terrible Fear and Great Despair Gripped the Hearts of Men!
Tears, Chaos and Regrets will be on Earth.
For the LORD Almighty has Appeared and the Saints have been Taken away..

Woe be to all those on Earth for you Refused God's Gift of Salvation..

Now is the Time to Avoid that Embrassment..

grin

Do you have other things doing?

3 Likes

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by techmo(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dubai police got something similar
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by 27Pushing30: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
politicsng:

It is a start. The first airplane by the wright brothers only carried one or 2 persons. The only thing you can invent is complain and negativity

JESUS!!!!! *faints*

Wetin the guy do you na

1 Like

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by realmanarken(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
politicsng:

It is a start. The first airplane by the wright brothers only carried one or 2 persons. The only thing you can invent is complain and negativity
that’s too hard for a young idiot shocked shocked
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by kyuniii(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nigeria government should ask for some.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Endyria(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Omo technology Sweet ohhh

1 Like

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by berbs: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Where is the car?
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ok.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by lonelydora: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Harryfrosh:
But dis can only move just a soldier, moving just a soldier out of hundreds of them... Which means they need to have as many as possible flying motors on ground.. Which is not really making sense to me... They need to add more sitting space on that thing.
Absolutely
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by RapistOnBail: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
shocked
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Maj196(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
Drone car tongue
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by omoadeleye(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
Harryfrosh:
But dis can only move just a soldier, moving just a soldier out of hundreds of them... Which means they need to have as many as possible flying motors on ground.. Which is not really making sense to me... They need to add more sitting space on that thing.

Lol, just rubbish to me too.

1 Like

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by GamalNasser: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nonsense reportage
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Coldie(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
This is a waste of resources, Franky Zapatas model is better and far cheaper but instead of the US to patronize the guy since he is from France they are trying to do there's.

1 Like

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by oneeast3: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
politicsng:
While Nigeria Army is unveiling repentant terrorists

1 Like

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by HumanCalc: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
Activist001:
[s][/s]
Stop saying trash. Other countries are making technological advancements to improve livelihood of their citizens, you're here in a shithole joblessly typing rubbish everyday. Lol.

I guess you're planning on being on Seun's payroll, newsflash, that ain't happening. Get a life man. undecided
Leave that fool. He is an unfortunate victim of Religion. In fact, sensible religious people support technological advancements but a Nigerian will always exhibit that Nigerian stupidity anyday anytime, twice on Sundays. If internet wasn't invented, how would he be able to come here and type his rubbish everyday? If planes weren't made, how would his Evangelical Pastors travel round the world to preach the word of God? If cars weren't made, would the fool still be walking from Abuja to Ekiti to see his mother?

Funniest part is, the same Oyinbos that brought religion to us are now the ones we are trying to teach the "way of God" and we now condemn them not knowing they are gradually realizing how illogical they had been unlike my dear Africa.

5 Likes

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by PROPHETmichael: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
Harryfrosh:

It will mainly be used to airlift the injured so that other troops can carry on with the battle wuthout excess luggage.

1 Like

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by kemicalreact: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
LMFAO, this can only be used against ragtag armies like Taliban. A moderately organized army will easily shoot this one down grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by CheGuevara101(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
politicsng:

This guy your mouth bad pass my own

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Commanderinpips: 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Activist001:
[s][/s]
I don't need it. Get a job man, it'll help you. I know Nigeria is in a bad state, but help yourself.

Na Mark Nssuka Bread I blame for bringing freebasics to Nigeria. You wouldn't have been here typing trash.

Seriously you need the information that young man is dishing out, technology or no technology JESUS CHRIST is coming soon. Where would you spend your eternity?, the choice is yours. GOD bless you.

1 Like

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by gungab(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Common Meeenh

The future is here
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by IrepChrist: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
I stand with righteousness89 you may not be perfect but keeping standing out.

He that preach the gospel is wise...

2 Likes

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by rafcrown(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Boko Haram big trouble ahead.
I pray to live very long to see great things.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Izigha(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Every country already have something to move troops In a war zone, it's called Helicopter.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Harryfrosh:

Well that ‘one soldier’ could be Rambo! smiley
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by NwaliE01: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Let's wait for the China upgraded version very soon.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by ELgordo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ovoko! ....missile to air fit end this wan sharp sharp
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by AmazingELixir: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
lipsrsealed

What fvckery...the pilot of this joke is nothing but just a sitting duck for target practice...just imagining taking this across BH territory..
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by 46arcadez(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
politicsng:
While Nigeria Army is unveiling repentant terrorists

You Just Injured my Kidney now.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Any system failure can result in death
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Farki: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Isn't that just a helicopter with extra steps?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Learn About Title Brands And Say Goodbye To Guesswork / I Need A 18 Seater Toyota Hiace Bus / **Kakakibuy + Okenwa26 DELIVERED Ford Focus Automatic**Brussels To Naija*PICS***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.