Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) (89328 Views)

Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) / Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) / Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2020
Harryfrosh:
But dis can only move just a soldier, moving just a soldier out of hundreds of them... Which means they need to have as many as possible flying motors on ground.. Which is not really making sense to me... They need to add more sitting space on that thing.

It's a research in progress. It has to succeed first. Check the evolution of aircraft
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/air-force-unveils-futuristic-flying-22579599

More like a drone cross a helicopter than a car �
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Sarita01(f): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2020
saheedbadmus:
K but na only one person this thing fit carry o .. in short this one na big drone jare
My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Darevofpeace(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ok Sir!

But Take that "Trash" very Serious!

You will need it !

Bro! I love your write up thou but your presence on all front pages is quite annoying.
Stay only in the Religion section pls.
Being spiritual and telling others about Christ Jesus requires wisdom and not spamming all threads you see.
Stop all these bad attitudes bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Jahskid24(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2020
how can this be a flying car? this is nothing but a big drone abeg na easy target for war zone... shit
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Eyeofsauron(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2020
Technically, this shouldn't be called a flying car..
Seems like a manned drone to me..
The title is misleading.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Righteousness89(m): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2020
Darevofpeace:

Bro! I love your write up thou but your presence on all front pages is quite annoying.
Stay only in the Religion section pls.
Being spiritual and telling others about Christ Jesus requires wisdom and not spamming all threads you see.
Stop all these bad attitudes bro!

Sir, how does your Annoyance Concern me?
Let the wisdom u Claim Guard your utterances!

It is Well with you..
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Darevofpeace(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sir, how does your Annoyance Concern me?
Let the wisdom u Claim Guard your utterances!

It is Well with you..

You need to operate in wisdom,I assumed you were more exposed than this.

#Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Righteousness89(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2020
Darevofpeace:

You need to operate in wisdom,I assumed you were more exposed than this.

#Peace.

If I were you , No Matter How Saddened I am, I will try to take the Messages and apply them to my life..

Unfortunately, you Allowed the devil to Manipulate and make use of you on this Beautiful day The Lord has Made..

I Pray For you My Brother!
Receive Deliverance in the Name of JESUS..
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Darevofpeace(m): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

If I were you , No Matter How Saddened I am, I will try to take the Messages and apply them to my life..

Unfortunately, you Allowed the devil to Manipulate and make use of you on this Beautiful day The Lord has Made..

You need to be checked in a Psychiatric Hospital.

We know your type thou.#AudioChristian

You would destroy your life with these your myopic thinking and analysis.

Christianity has gone beyond your narrowscopic mindset and judgement.

You are a devil's Advocate With your Stubborness.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Honchoslim16(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Honchoslim16(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2020
I don't know how this News relates to JESUS.

RIGHTEOUSNESS99 go just dey misbehave anyhow.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Agendanwamama: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
Harryfrosh:
But dis can only move just a soldier, moving just a soldier out of hundreds of them... Which means they need to have as many as possible flying motors on ground.. Which is not really making sense to me... They need to add more sitting space on that thing.

U are very Right
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by TiglathPILESER: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Activist001:
[s][/s]
Stop saying trash. Other countries are making technological advancements to improve livelihood of their citizens, you're here in a shithole joblessly typing rubbish everyday. Lol.

I guess you're planning on being on Seun's payroll. Newsflash, that ain't happening. Get a life man. undecided
U should have crossed his message of hope. I know u dnt know dat action is recorded against u. Pls undo it
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by PropertyBuying(f): 6:47am On Aug 29, 2020
Interesting innovation.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by airminem(f): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2021
politicsng:
While Nigeria Army is unveiling repentant terrorists

Innoson just unveiled a New SUV Granite smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Learn About Title Brands And Say Goodbye To Guesswork / I Need A 18 Seater Toyota Hiace Bus / **Kakakibuy + Okenwa26 DELIVERED Ford Focus Automatic**Brussels To Naija*PICS***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.