Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) (89347 Views)

Company Tests Flying Car In Public, Gets 273 Orders In Minutes (Pics, Video) / Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) / Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by omooba969(m): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
politicsng:

It is a start. The first airplane by the wright brothers only carried one or 2 persons. The only thing you can invent is complain and negativity

Lol... savage! cheesy cheesy

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Correcto: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
It is just a starting point.
Harryfrosh:
But dis can only move just a soldier, moving just a soldier out of hundreds of them... Which means they need to have as many as possible flying motors on ground.. Which is not really making sense to me... They need to add more sitting space on that thing.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Investnow2017: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Commanderinpips:

Seriously you need the information that young man is dishing out, technology or no technology JESUS CHRIST is coming soon. Where would you spend your eternity?, the choice is yours. GOD bless you.
Can you please tell the house what exactly Jesus Christ is coming to do? If it is to take you to heaven, ask yourself why does he need to come and take me? Can't he take you to heaven without him coming? Is he coming with transport vehicle, train or aeroplane?
My dear please study the Bible to understand what the coming of Jesus means? You people make sensible people to look down on Christianity. So, in your mind you will be taken to heaven then your god will cause confusion on earth? How myopic! God's word says the very opposite.
The Bible says at Proverbs chapter 2 verses 21 and 22: "For only the upright will reside in the earth, and the blameless will remain in it, But the wicked will be cut off from the earth.. "
So contrary to your teaching, it is the wicked that will be cut off from the earth, but the upright, the righteous, will reside and remain in it? For how long? The same Bible answers: "The righteous will possess the earth, And they will LIVE FOREVER on it" Psalm 37:29.
So choose today which class you belong, those that will vanish to their destruction from the earth or the righteous that will dwell on the earth forever, under the righteous rule of Jesus Christ! Under his rule, he had promised, there will be no more crime, war, sickness nor death on the earth as we see today. Rather there will be peace and tranquility and everyone will own his own house and no more unemployment". These promises are clearly stated in the following Bible portions: Psalm 37:10-11, Psalm 46:9, Isaiah 33:24, Revelation 21:3-6, Isaiah 65:21-23. The choice is yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by article1: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
".... and could be used to shuttle troops across war zones in 2023". This statement carries weight.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by UCMax1: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Various Events,Technological Innovations , and Inventions being put up around the World are in Earnest Preparation for what is Coming on the Earth..

A Day is Coming! Where Men and Women whose Names are in the Book of Life will Disappear in a Twinkling of an Eye.

There will be So Much Confusion Every Corner of the Earth!
Mothers will be Searching for Sons and Daughters!
Missing Kids Everywhere!
Governments will be So Confused!
Multitudes by Millions Have Disappeared without Notice!
Terrible Fear and Great Despair Gripped the Hearts of Men!
Tears, Chaos and Regrets will be on Earth.
For the LORD Almighty has Appeared and the Saints have been Taken away..

Woe be to all those on Earth for you Refused God's Gift of Salvation..

Now is the Time to Avoid that Embrassment..

Psalm 37:10-11
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by RTSC: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
if they create multiple seats, then it's automatically a helicopter.
Too much wealth and there is nothing to spend it on.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by frubben(m): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Activist001:
[s][/s]
Stop saying trash. Other countries are making technological advancements to improve livelihood of their citizens, you're here in a shithole joblessly typing rubbish everyday. Lol.

I guess you're planning on being on Seun's payroll. Newsflash, that ain't happening. Get a life man. undecided
person wey no get sense Na u dey reply. Lwkmd
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by MrBONE2(m): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Various Events,Technological Innovations , and Inventions being put up around the World are in Earnest Preparation for what is Coming on the Earth..

A Day is Coming! Where Men and Women whose Names are in the Book of Life will Disappear in a Twinkling of an Eye.

Missing Kids Everywhere!

grin

Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by 1kinggy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Harryfrosh:
But dis can only move just a soldier, moving just a soldier out of hundreds of them... Which means they need to have as many as possible flying motors on ground.. Which is not really making sense to me... They need to add more sitting space on that thing.

Single personnel carriers will most likely be for commando operations otherwise, it's a toy.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
politicsng:

It is a start. The first airplane by the wright brothers only carried one or 2 persons. The only thing you can invent is complain and negativity

This is loud grin
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Mekas2016(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Cool
Openbusiness:
Not bad, but I love this type and design better. Will be in the market by 2025. The world's first flying car. A car that can drive on land and transform to fly in the air and land and change back to a normal car to drive on the road. The world has left Africa behind in the dustbin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8B8tgKr0pQ
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by KenModi(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Missing Kids Everywhere!

Continue dey decieve yoursef, you would grow old, then die and leave this world. No rapture is happening, not now, not ever.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by repent4christ: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Activist001:
[s][/s]
I don't need it. Get a job man, it'll help you. I know Nigeria is in a bad state, but help yourself.

Na Mark Nssuka Bread I blame for bringing freebasics to Nigeria. If not, you wouldn't even have a dataplan talkless of typing trash here everyday.
Don't worry a time is coming you will need it, and then it be too late, so do the needful man!!!
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by zoghys: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
Harryfrosh:

Its at the development stage, and won't be ready until some three or four years. Am sure they would have consider your thought and come out with a fantastic solution.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by AsawanaDgreat: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Which one Africans fit do?
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by mdchikezie(m): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
Harryfrosh:

WITH THE BLADES ON THAT THING, TOO MUCH OF A WEIGHT WOULD REALLY BE BAD ON IT
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Bluntemperor: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
politicsng:

God bless you bro!
Which car-spring has Nigeria Manufactured?
I wish the Right Brothers that invent the 1st Helicopter is around to see what SpaceX is up to in modern life in America.
The problem with my beloved country Nigeria is that individuals/Corporate Organizations are holding us down.Why should we be beginning DISCOS to give 24/7 light in 21st Century,when we know that some scientific discoveries can only be perfectly correctly made with constant light.Our Leaders have mislead us only thinking about themselves! Too Shameful!
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by BabaRamota1980: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
I don't know why but when I first saw news I thought this was Nigerian Air Force. Dont know why, but NAF was stuck in my mind as I read thr news.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Mayng01(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tell me, why won’t God bless America? Cluelessness is the order of their day.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
politicsng:
While Nigeria Army is unveiling repentant terrorists

and taking oath to deal with civilians
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by missionmex(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Activist001:
[s][/s]
Stop saying trash. Other countries are making technological advancements to improve livelihood of their citizens, you're here in a shithole joblessly typing rubbish everyday. Lol.

I guess you're planning on being on Seun's payroll. Newsflash, that ain't happening. Get a life man. undecided
minding your business should not be a big deal.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by madridsta007(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/air-force-unveils-futuristic-flying-22579599

An RPG will take this one out.
I hope it has anti-missile surface?
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Jaholis: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
exactly
contact jaholis for procurement abd shipping of goods from China to Nigeria
+8613143771593
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Vulcan24(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
US leading by sci & tech not just eco power
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by 3kay945(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nigeria my country cannot make a reasonable bicycle. But we keep comparing ourselves with the great country.

Yeye.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by lagdmark(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
titiakins:
The US is just being modest

When it comes to innovation don't even try to compare them with china

They show you what they want you to see and not what they have

E get why
You've forgotten that the same China makes technology and other products affordable for Africa, Latin America, Arabian nations, Asia and the rest of the world.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by CAUSTIC002: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
Harryfrosh:
seems like you underestimate these people, read about the WWs and see how much equipments were produced.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by Litmus: 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
politicsng:

Rehabilitating terrorists and mass murderers is also a US idea informed by South Africa’s truth and reconciliation commission following the end of Apartheid. It is believed by the West that Africans lack the sophistication of harboring grudge because like children Africans easily forgive. Such polices are never pursued in the West because, like grown-ups, people in the West harbor grudge that leads to never ending cycle of revenge and counter revenge and thus in the West wrong doers are brought before the courts, no expense spared, in order that justices is seen by all to be served and wrong doers suitably punished.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by 3kay945(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mekanus:
Just look at this dumb asshole.

grin cheesy
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by titiakins: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
lagdmark:

You've forgotten that the same China makes technology and other products affordable for Africa, Latin America, Arabian nations, Asia and the rest of the world.
and bug you while at it

Continue to buy cheap stuff
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by wolebest: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
I believe the larger version is in the works already. This just a tip of the iceberg and the future about to unfold.
Re: US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) by BOFA2020: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
politicsng:

And IPIG terrorists attacking DSS and police. smh.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Plate Number Is Available / I Need A 18 Seater Toyota Hiace Bus / Learn About Title Brands And Say Goodbye To Guesswork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.