Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Making Money Through Video Watch (serious people only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making Money Through Video Watch (serious people only) (266 Views)

People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband / Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money Through Video Watch (serious people only) by IamPlato(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hello guys, I can across a cash earning platform shared to me from my dad...

The truth is a thought it was one of those his annoying online links but I tried it and it was surprising that it was a very legitimate business link... You get paid to watch video, your money increases with increasing video time that you select...

These people are basically paying for views and the viewers they are paying is us, I just made 100 dollars.
If you are in dear news of money you can try but if not you can ignore.

This is a link

https://dbuvideon.xyz/510570008307695

You can try it out now

Re: Making Money Through Video Watch (serious people only) by khingTony(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
It's a scam, tried it before, it didn't pay up

2 Likes

Re: Making Money Through Video Watch (serious people only) by IamPlato(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Some people thought it was a scam.... Well it's okay to think it was a scam.... But now that it worked for me I am grateful I believed it wasn't
Re: Making Money Through Video Watch (serious people only) by IamPlato(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
khingTony:

But somebody just got paid.. He sent me some cash from his payment to show me it was real.... How come yours no pay
Re: Making Money Through Video Watch (serious people only) by IamPlato(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
khingTony:

It won't pay you if you don't refer people, so don't make it look like it's a scam oga
Re: Making Money Through Video Watch (serious people only) by 8lngish: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
I tried it it didn't pay
Re: Making Money Through Video Watch (serious people only) by khingTony(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
IamPlato:

But somebody just got paid.. He sent me some cash from his payment to show me it was real.... How come yours no pay
After making the $100, which is the requirement for withdrawal, they say I go refer 30 people, which I did, e no still pay me, na scam

1 Like

Re: Making Money Through Video Watch (serious people only) by IamPlato(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
khingTony:

After making the $100, which is the requirement for withdrawal, they say I go refer 30 people, which I did, e no still pay me, na scam
Na wa oh.... So what about the person that it paid, he sent me cash na to show... Or is the platform selective of people to pay or what

(1) (Reply)

The Values Men Really Want To See In A Woman. / This Is For Ladies. Spice Up Your Appeal On The Dance Floor. / Do You Think It’s Okay To CHEAT Sometimes ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.