Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions (43245 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies After Sleeping With A Prostitute (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by eljayson(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Love is blind. Or so we have been told.

However, when it comes to settling down with a woman or man who used to be a prostitute, many people have decided to shine their eyes.

The question is, " CAN YOU MARRY A RETIRED PROSTITUTE"

Watch the crazy savage reactions and share your own opinion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOMGr-dBBew&t=13s

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by ct2: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
is just like asking me if I can vote Buhari again

324 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Donald7610: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
Most Nigerian women sell for the highest price. Exactly like a prostitute. There is no difference
No Money, No Love

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Airforce1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
No

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by bazzyblings: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
Never

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Pr0cter: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
We can only hope that our wife to be is modest. Because the level of whory nowadays is much.

Most girls are either direct prrostitutes or indirect prrostitutes

294 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by GentleMoney: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hmm..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by stano2(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
hehehehe...
Even those that once that once their girlfriend leaves his room she lands on another man's bed will be saying "NO".
No be only girl wey the stand for road be Ashawo.

At least they ones that stand on the road, they ply one city that they are not an indigine of but u see those runs girls u call girlfriend, that one can have Uncles in 36states she visits.

Some guys sef be confirm Ashawo too.

It is only in Nigeria, you will be telling someone a story and the person will be replying with "I dey tell u" .
I no understand

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
You should be asking the sheeples, after all, their god commanded one of their prophets to go marry a prostitute & he obeyed. grin

Hosea 1:2 - The beginning of the word of the Lord by Hosea. And the Lord said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the Lord.

Do you now see why we must ban religion in this Country & why I am in support of China shutting them down? grin

That is not all, their god also commanded another prophet to bake his bread with cow dung instead of human dung. grin

Ezekiel 4: 15 - Then he said unto me, Lo, I have given thee cow's dung for man's dung, and thou shalt prepare thy bread therewith.

Among the gods, that cretin has got to be the most brain-dead. Hahahahahahaaaa! grin cheesy grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by wunmi590(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yes now, what's bad, no be same men do Dem like that.

After all we have male prostitute too, and nah one woman go marry am.

Please don't quote me as today is Wednesday embarassed

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by hisexcellency34: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Retired. At what age? 55?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Before you start preaching and yelling "No"... Just know that, if you are not married to a virgin, you probably married some one else's bitchh!

Read my signature.

116 Likes 9 Shares

Any gal not a virgin is a retired prostitute . Argue with ya forefathers

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Pcstradamus(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
YOU NO GET WORK. ISI AKI
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by HonAdeli(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
God forbid..you wan make I dey enter well if I wan enjoy myself
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Alzirida(f): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Do u expect honest answer ?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by sureheaven(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Different people with different lifestyles.

But to me, it’s no no except I don’t know.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
No.... it is in there blood wether retired prostitute or not.. even when marrieed sef. They go still go dey do away match.. outside.. cry lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Why will I want to play draft with future of unborn kids?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
nothing like retired prostitute. a prostitute will always be a prostitute, though some can forged a new identity

10 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Das77herbal: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by chiefolododo(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Some women are dangerous, you were once a prostitute and you still want to get married ? Haba! Fear God na

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by spiritofthedead: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yeah sure you would definitely know if she is changed
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by HonAdeli(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
GentleMoney:
You guys booking space, do you want to sleep there?
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by hollah123: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by spencekat(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
If I know beforehand,NO.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by despi64(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yes i can
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Shegson12345(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
No space

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by dammieco(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
No comments abeg
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by sbashir10(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Once an olosho always an olosho, she'll surely bang my father someday

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) / Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.